Tuesday, March 17, 2020

RP: St. Patrick's Day??? St. Kenan Built the FIRST Stone Cathedral in Ireland!!! / Coronavirus to Buy Scott Kenan (St. Bad Boy), Long-Overdue NEW EYEGLASSES???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/st-patricks-day-st-kenan-built-first.html



St. Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- my employer 1990 - 2010??? I think NOT!!! Mr. Stansbury and his agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr., distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- INCLUDING the Heroin that Stan Winborne IV oversaw being loaded into US Air Force planes in Afghanistan, when he was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department there.


Here is Patrick Stansbury's CHRISTIAN MINISTRY on Second Life, a virtual world:






Patrick D. Martin, MD, Head Psychiatrist then at New Hanover Regional Behavioral Health Hospital would be my PERSONAL St. Patrick -- because he was my shrink BOTH TIMES I was committed in 2011 -- recognized I was NOT BIPOLAR, and released me with a prescription for Lithium Carbonate that I TOLD HIM I would not take!!!



The Roman Catholic "Saint Kenan of Damleag" (often spelled "Cainan" -- and different Bible translations spell the 4th in line from Adam to Noah in "Chronicles I" of the Old Testament also as Kenan or Cainan).


The wealthy Kenans associated with UNC Chapel Hill are very PROUD OF THIS -- and that they got the Royal Stuart Line that stretches back through Charlemagne to the FIRST King of Northern Italy after the Roman Empire fell -- but when hired to update the 1967 Kenan Genealogy in 1999, Marie D. Delamar PROVED that Thomas Kenan married an Elizabeth Johnston(e), who WAS NOT the daughter of North Carolina's Colonial Governor Gabriel Johnston(e) -- but Kenans CLAIM IT ANYWAY.

In fact, Kenans had our Coat of Arms CREATED FOR MARKETING and it was first distributed with the 1967 book -- but NEVER on the internet or known to REAL Heraldry, until I published it about 2007:



This is COMPLETELY FAKE, and here is the REAL Kenan Coat of Arms:



And THIS posting details how when St. Kenan died, the Bishop who replaced him had Kenan's body dug up yearly on his Feast Day, November 24, to cut his hair, and nails -- as they NEVER STOPPED GROWING until something happened that is disclosed here:




As my Readers all know, in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary Kenan means either "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- and following Kenan in the Old Testament is Mahalallel, which means "The Price -- PRINCE of Peace".

I have been told by odd people about five times since 1974, that my purpose in life is to provide the KEY OF TRUTH to END the Age of Kenan and begin the NEW AGE of MAHALALLEL!!!


I've NEVER wanted to believe this, but here I am REVEALING ALL THE CRIMES of my Kenan Family and their Religious and Political Allies.


MORE on Stan Winborne, who now works in Education in north-central North Carolina:







>>> THOSE CORONAVIRUS EYE-GLASSES:



If the US Government ACTUALLY mails all adults (who are not too rich), checks for $1,000.00, I expect I will use about $400.00 to buy new glasses. My current ones are now five years old, and I've been squinting for over a year. NOT wanting to ask my Mom and siblings for MORE MONEY, I have been AFFIRMING (NOT "praying for"), a new prescription and pair to come to me somehow.


This did NOT cause the Coronavirus Pandemic -- just to get me new glasses -- although SOME PEOPLE will want to believe that!!!





>>> SPOFFORD CIRCLE NEWS FOLLOWED BY A FEW OTHER ITEMS:


1. Gray Hunter's roommate (but not lover), Bill, told me today that Gray's car is INDEED in the body shop for repairs after all Gray's recent minor accidents. The two of them drove back in Bill's pick-up truck to Topsail Beach, where Gray owns the TALLEST house on the Beach and has at least one full-time servant.

2. Allie Ryan's sister brought several 12-packs of canned alcoholic beverages to their apartment this afternoon, saying that ALL restaurants and bars are now CLOSED (not exactly true, but when Allie, her sister, and Rob McKinney in apartment 1 claim they have jobs, it is in dish-washing, prep-cooking, or waiting tables), so they will likely NEED that $1,000.00 from the Government even more than I do.


But then they ALSO HAVE their DRUG-DEALING BUSINESSESno??? And ADDICTS and simple POT-HEADS will still be DEMANDING DRUGS!!


3.





Fix yer DAMNED TEETH with your 1,000 Corona-Dollars!!!

4.

















.

No comments: