Wednesday, March 18, 2020

RP: I Met One of Gen. Colin Powell's TOP Army Colleagues (retired), in Costco, Today!!! / Trump and Biden Will Debate WHICH of Them Solicits and Accepts MORE BRIBES from the Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, and Petroleum Industries, No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-met-one-of-gen-colin-powells-top-army.html




Running errands today, I stopped at Costco to refill the one prescription I get there. Outside, about 150 people were lined up (standing about ONE FOOT APART), waiting as groups of 20 were allowed inside to control the density. It took about twenty minutes to get in, and of course I was talking about my Kenan Family that put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy for Jesus Christ (and Vladimir Putin). Several were very interested -- they were lifelong Wilmington area residents, and KNEW MUCH about the Christian Churches and Politicians of BOTH Parties running the drugs for money while hiding up the skirts of poor Ole Jesus.

Inside, people were so few and widely scattered that I'm certain they could have just let everyone in after wiping the cart handles with sanitizer. There was no line at the Pharmacy, but the man told me that EVERYONE wants ALL OF THEIR MEDS RIGHT NOW, so for my one refill, it would be about an hour (twice the usual most time).

I had only two other items to buy, and none of my friends who do demo were working on the floor -- but I spoke at some length with the head of the demo people, who told me they are ALL EMPLOYED -- Costco using them behind the scenes -- and that Costco has been GREAT in being certain to keep their own and her employees FULLY EMPLOYED.

When I got to the line to pick up prescriptions, I was 20 minutes early -- the amount of time it took for me to get to the pick-up counter -- and first I was speaking with a woman ahead of me, but also keeping an eye and ear on a guy a few people ahead of her.

He was retired Army who had served several tours in Vietnam and then elsewhere, mentioned he had trained into Special Ops, had taken four bullets, and it was OBVIOUS he had known many in High Command. I noticed he kept glancing at me, too, and soon he asked if he could play on my basketball team -- he being about 6' 4", and like me born in 1951.

At that point, he and I motor-mouthed each other for the next ten minutes. He had worked directly with Gen. Powell, still considers him a good friend, and the two of them with their wives have attended many functions together!!! 

I told him how when I met with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' twice in 2015, Russel had IMMEDIATELY handed me his card and book Leadership in the New Normal -- and TRIED to arrange an hour's meeting of just the two of us, but his schedule and my impending flight back to Puerto Vallarta made that impossible. 

This rapport with Honore' came the MOMENT I told him that Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had been my BEST FRIEND and saved my life by getting me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- when my own family, employer, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA had tried and failed to commit me five times in ONE MONTH in 2010.





Col. Dottie Newman at the banquet for one of the Veterans Charities she sits on the Boards of in 2019.


I was very open with him about my Kenan Family's corruption of the entire Republican Party, Clinton Democrats -- and Hard-Drug Trafficking of our Exxon-Mobil and Bush/Cheney's CIA as well as clergy of every Christian Denomination -- if not every Christian church, and he said as ARMY, he'd learned YEARS AGO never to discuss POLITICS!!!

But he had to have had LOTS of Top Secret Clearances, so KNEW what I was talking about, but was under OATH not to verify or announce any of it. My only regret was that I didn't think to tell him that I was never in the military or government, so got my info NOT in TOP SECRET MEETINGS, but simply by observing my immediate and distant Kenan relatives, my Drug Mafia captors, and even conversations with Wilmington's Mayor, NC Representative Deb Butler and her Republican Drug-Trafficking partner, Jonathan Deputy, recently retired Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and of course (perhaps the BIGGEST Drug Trafficker)Sheriff Ed McMahon.

And first he, then I, were at the pick-up counter that had all three stations open. He had a complication with his meds, so had to go far down the line to a different window to get it straightened out. The person helping me was so efficient, I had no time to speak with Pam at the center register. Pam is also a Nurse or a Tech at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, and I had wanted to ask her to tell Drs. Waldrep and Stelmach (who had last released me while confirming I am NOT Bipolar, but likely "Complicated PTSD") -- and several of the other key staff that I'd said HELLO -- and that I really respect their skills and just a few days ago, had gone to offer a woman in clear distress a ride to their hospital for evaluation -- but the cops showed up first, and took over.





And then, I went through the regular check-out with no wait in line. The ONLY CROWDED bunches of people were those waiting to get inside -- and waiting to pick up prescriptions!!!


I guess Costco will be TWEAKING their system -- and they had TONS of toilet paper, paper towels, and sanitizer for sale while I was there (but I needed NONE of those).





After yesterday's primaries, it seems to me that Bernie Sanders is most likely to shut down his Campaign within a few days. Christian America has demonstrated that it prefers a TOTALLY CORRUPTED Democrat -- one NEARLY as bad as Donald Trump!!!

And the Press (especially MSNBC, whose owner Comcast gave 94% of their Political Donations to Joe Biden -- and NONE to Bernie Sanders)PROMOTES Joe Biden -- never mentioning all of Joe's WELL-DOCUMENTED CRIMES that anyone can easily find on the internet -- HA!!!

Also part of this is that Sen. Sanders' personality is TOO MUCH the Curmudgeon -- and everyone wants a laughing FOOL like Biden, who reminds them of Barack Obama, who was BY FAR the most COMPETENT President we've had since JFK and Eisenhower.

This is a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT to me and many others. I KNOW I can't vote for Trump, and expect I will NOT vote for Biden like I FORCED myself to do for Hillary Clinton, whom I HATED!!! I'll just let the Republicans RE-ELECT TRUMP -- since if we INSIST on letting the CHRISTIANS TAKE US TO HELL for their GOD OF ALL HATREDS, Jesus Christ, we might as well go AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, no???













.

No comments: