Friday, March 27, 2020

RP: CRACK Addict Ralph Evangelous Hired by Eric Trump's and Lara Yunaska's Wrightsville Beach to Protect Rich, White, Christian DRUG TRAFFICKERS??? / Medications, Both HELPFUL and PROBLEMATIC:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/crack-addict-ralph-evangelous-hired-by.html



Trump Rejects New York’s Plea For Ventilators: ‘I Don’t Believe You Need’ That Many:

“I have a feeling,” the president told Fox News as the coronavirus continues to spread around the country.

By Nick Visser




Donald Trump is America's TOP MALE CHRISTIAN -- according to WHITE-SUPREMACIST and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING Christians. He was put into office by my Kenan Family associated with UNC Chapel Hill, to DESTROY DEMOCRACY, largely through the HARD-DRUG-ADDICTIONS to the drugs sold by the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton families with the CIA and Christian Churches.

Here is America's TOP FEMALE CHRISTIAN:




First, below, a little something for my STRAIGHT MALE and LESBIONIC READERS. I've PREVIOUSLY offered Sally to Benjamin Schachtman of Port City Daily (whom I've found SNUGGLING with his peculiar wife, Kathy "Casey Cupcakes" Schachtman) -- and Kevin Maurer, who has NO PHOTOS of him with his icy wife, Jessica Maurer.

I have NO IDEA what to make of Mr. Maurer -- but although Ben Schachtman NEVER reports the truth about Wilmington's Politicians, Law Enforcement, and Christian Churches RUNNING the Hard Drugs, Ben picks away HARD at all the corruption around the periphery, like the possible SALE of New Hanover Regional Medical Center, the ABSOLUTE SCANDAL of the County School Board, etc. AND Ben Schachtman ALWAYS has encouraged me in the writing of this blog.

Here are today's Search Keywords (of the last six hours), to this blog. Randall Kenan is NOT my blood relative, but descended from African Slaves working at Liberty Hall, https://libertyhallnc.org/, and gave me LOTS OF EVIDENCE of the CRIMES of Sewanee/University of the South, one of the partners who MURDERED my former employer Tennessee Williams:





Some CHEESECAKE:





And some BEEFCAKE:

David Kopp to Hair Trigger
16 hrs
I never really understood the whole young guys runnin' around with their pants halfway down their thighs, and always having to tug them up, so they wouldn't fall OFF.
They shoulda taken lessons from THESE guys...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Well, maybe BUTTS

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor
Com




TYPICAL family relationships in a CHRISTIAN FAMILY:





And here is the BIBLE BELT VERSION of a Christian Family:







Let's all RELAX A LITTLE, while I write a Letter to the Mayor and Aldermen of the Town of Wrightsville Beach, NC. And don't worry, the below is about the HELPFUL MEDICATION -- the Problematic One is problematic because the Doctors who PROMISED me they would prescribe Xarelto through the Hospital System so I could pay $15.00/month for it instead of $445/00/ month, FAILED TO DO SO!!! -- but I still have THREE refills before I have to find another solution.
The maxim of my over-the-top youth!

No photo description available.
The Hippies were Right
Gilbert Shelton.






Mayor F. Darryl Mills


>>> Regarding Interim Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- and his History: 


To dmills@towb.org dmills@towb.org, hmiller@towb.org hmiller@towb.org, kdull@towb.org kdull@towb.org, jdegroote@towb.org jdegroote@towb.org, zpartin@towb.org zpartin@towb.org, dhouse@towb.org dhouse@towb.org

Cc wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Mayor F. Darryl Mills and the Board of Aldermen
Town of Wrightsville Beach
PO Box 626
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480

March 27, 2020

Dear Mayor Mills and Alderpeople,

My name is Scott David Kenan, a current resident of Wilmington, who grew up all over the Midwest and Northeast, but have been visiting Wrightsville Beach since I was six weeks old, when my father -- originally of Burgaw -- William Scott Kenan, had his BEST BUDDY from growing up here, Odell Balkcum, give me a “teaspoon” of Bourbon to keep me from turning YANKEE. It was NOT totally effective, until I became the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, 1981 – ‘82, and I can PROVE how the Episcopal Church with Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA MURDERED Mr. Williams – and by encouragement of the late Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan – JUST LIKE Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tennessee they would do (and also steal his estate from Harvard University), at a party on January 11, 1982.

Here is my documentation of that party – without the Politics: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.

I was BEYOND SHOCKED to see that you have hired the DISGRACED (if not publicly, yet), former Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, who got his TRAINING in protecting Drug Mafia from former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, who with Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Rahm Emanuel SOLD Barack Obama to BIG BANKS and WALL STREET, Bill KILLING his wife Hillary’s chances of winning the nomination – just before the 2008 Primaries began.

It is NO SECRET that at the beginning of 2014 (or a year on either side of that), that John Boehner BRAGGED in an interview in the Wall Street Journal, that their BLACKMAILING Obama (over his Homosexuality), was WHY they had gotten MORE CONCESSIONS transferring wealth to the Upper Class from Obama – than they ever were able to get from George W. Bush. SERIOUS Black Publications COMPLAINED of President Obama’s anti-democracy actions supporting Republican Party Ideals – the WHOLE TIME Obama was in office!!!

Michelle knew about it before they were married, and it was Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who ARRANGED that Marriage-of-Convenience.


Anyway, as most Police on Wilmington’s Force ADMIT TO ME, they KNEW that Ralph Evangelous was a bad CRACK ADDICT – and when I was homeless in 2011 – ’12, living under the 4th Street viaduct in Wilmington, other places, and Mercy House Shelter, Ralph smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by a good friend of mine.

Also, he conspired with Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos “Bill” Saffo (whose uncle runs the Saffo Drug Mafia from New York City), and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark and MURDERED my good friend Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 – because Evan KNEW that my employer (1990 - 2010), Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA with his agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr. distribute all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB up and down the East Coast – especially to Politicians and Christian Clergy and Churches – initially with the help of my own parents!!!

I’m “Out Gay” since 1969, so especially FURIOUS at corrupted Closet-Case HOMOS, including Mayor Saffo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David (http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html), and DISGRACED former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby.

So I HOPE you can VERY QUICKLY FIND a PERMANENT POLICE CHIEF who is NOT a Drug Trafficking friend of my wealthy Kenan Family that put Donald Trump into the Presidency to DESTROY DEMOCRACY for Kenan-family-friend (and Oil-Business Partner-to-Be), Vladimir Putin and of course that GOD OF ALL HATREDS, Jesus Christ.

This Letter will be published on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/crack-addict-ralph-evangelous-hired-by.html, and then emailed to my List of 100 Political Contacts, which can be seen here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

You can call my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (cell: 404-227-XXXX), or Patricia Sinatra, whom I met here in Wilmington in 2011, and she told me how she engineered selling control of Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives and now HATES THEM for turning it into a “NAZI Bank”: cell: 909-984-XXXX.

Patricia ALSO told me how Old Joe Kennedy got Frank Sinatra to get his Mafia friends in Chicago to STUFF THE BALLOT BOXES to DEFEAT Richard Nixon in 1960 – JFK didn’t know until LATER, and then George W. Bush stole the 2000 election, so KARMA IS SERVED!!!

If you have ANY QUESTIONS for me, you will have my two email addresses, and my cell phone is 910-200-XXXX.

Let’s HOPE you can get this GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN replaced permanently, ASAP, no???

All Best,

Scott D. Kenan





.

No comments: