Thursday, March 19, 2020

RP: My Letter to Kevin Maurer, Author and Possible CIA Agent Here in Wilmington, North Carolina:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-letter-to-kevin-maurer-author-and.html



This is Kevin Maurer's most recent photo that I can find -- from his recent project, "Drinking with Writers".



BECAUSE I had a HUGE CRUSH on Kevin Maurer when we first met via email from him, and then several long phone calls from my cell phone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, that Kevin INSISTED I place, so that the Wilmington Star News where he headed City Desk did NOT have record of the phone calls, I've posted a HOT WOMAN for his enjoyment, and for other straight guys -- as well as for Lesbians -- to enjoy!!!



Kevin at his City Desk with his assistant, Shelby, in 2012.


Kevin Maurer
Cape Fear Collective
Non-profit Organization Management
Wilmington, NC 28401

March 19, 2020

Hi Kevin,

It’s been a while since I last tried to contact you, and as has been the case for YEARS now, LINKED-IN suggested I link to you, as they do once per month or so. I’ve TRIED to link to you a few times, and to your credit, you DELETED my requests, but did not block me!!!

Just now, trying to save this Letter-in-progress, some kind of CORRUPTION of my computer claims it cannot save this Letter without my signing in– an attempt at phishing to get my password, since I’m ALREADY SIGNED IN, and I checked by closing this and I easily re-opened it -- seeing only the first THIRD of it -- no more was saved. Perhaps this is the CIA – which is at the CENTER of what I am writing you about.

Additionally, I searched for your email address -- which I obviously had -- and discovered that it has been ERASED from my computer, like all photos of Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (her brother is HIGH in the FBI and when I met him in the 1990s, he was a TOTAL SCREAMING ASSHOLE)!!!

Also, deleted by "hackers" from my computer were all photos of "Fernando Merino", the FAKE NAME of the son of the CIA's TOP EXPORTER of Cocaine to the USA from Colombia. In 2010, Fernando signed me to the following contract to sell $7,000,000,000.00 USD in Mexican properties to Americans -- which Fernando told me was ACTUALLY my lifetime contract to be a CIA Agent:




AMAZINGLY, it was under authority of the Government of Luxor, Egypt -- LOL!!!


I ignored it, and suffered MANY CONSEQUENCES, including several more captures and holdings-as-prisoner by OTHER CIA operatives working in Mexico with the Pena Nieto Government, Episcopal Church USA, Hillary Clinton State Department, and my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil, then headed by Rex Tillerson. 


Have YOU had to deal with these INDIGNITIES as well???


Because of the problems with my corrupted Word program, I am writing this Letter directly on blog -- and with very little of it written, it is already being HIT LIKE CRAZY. I will send it to you when completed via TWO Secured server forms I have found: one on your own website, http://kevinmaurer.net/, and the other, the company you now work for, https://capefearcollective.org/


What is NOW concerning me greatly, is that on Cape Fear Collective's website -- as well as on others like Wilmington's Chamber of Commerce -- there is NO STREET ADDRESS or P.O. BOX listed for C.F.C. -- like EVERY COMPANY LISTS -- and their phone number that I finally found, (585) 749-XXXX, must be a CELL PHONE, since that is the Area Code for Rochester, NY!!!



Is this a CIA COMPANY???


>>> WHOA!!! I JUST CALLED THE ABOVE PHONE NUMBER, AND . . .  



A Patrick answered, and he and his company are in fact in Wilmington, NC (but listed with a cell-phone number from New York), and he was ENTIRELY NATURAL with me -- and even gave me Kevin Maurer's CELL PHONE NUMBER, which I will not publish (now, anyway), nor call -- BEFORE Kevin gets this missive, which I had better mention is being published on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-letter-to-kevin-maurer-author-and.html.

So, this answers many questions (but not HOW Cape Fear Collective is funded and HOW they measure their successes -- or WHY they don't list ANY KIND of mailing address -- are they HIDING FROM THE GOVERNMENT???). 

And the PURPOSE of this Letter -- besides straightening out the answers to the above questions -- is to propose to Kevin that if he was ACTUALLY interested in my story as he claimed, and that he planned to write about it, then THIS might be the PERFECT TIME for that.

I probably freaked Kevin out with my CARNAL DESIRES for him back then -- but I've gotten USED to working with HOT MEN in CLOSE PROXIMITY, and not making passes at them, trying to pull down their pants, etc. Also, in this Age of Coronavirus, Social Distancing will keep me from touching him -- and in the last year, I've had two stents and a Pacemaker implanted in me, an Abdominal Aneurysm of my Aorta repaired, TONS of Skin-Tags (and Condyloma Tissue), removed from my butt -- and a six-inch-long Abscess of Groin drained and it is now half-way healed.


My POINT is that Kevin (or almost anyone else), could easily over-power me if I got OUT OF HAND!!!


Because Kevin has had so much experience with the US ARMED FORCES -- embedding with them several times in the Middle East -- he CERTAINLY knows TOP SECRET THINGS like I do, has serious experience with smoking Marijuana, and maybe even knows some of the Generals, Secretaries of State, Chief Protocol Officers whom I know, and has a WELL-DEVELOPED Sense of Humor!!!

So here are a couple of questions for Kenan Maurer:

1. According to Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Easy_Day, Kevin, who "ghost-wrote" this book with Mark Owen (whose actual name is Matt Bissonette), was RUSHED TO PUBLICATION to BEAT a competing book by another Navy Seal on that mission. And to DO THAT, they and the publisher SKIPPED the "required" vetting by the US Government, which soon charged them with REVEALING TOP SECRET INFORMATION -- but the book had already JUMPED to the top of the Best-Sellers Lists.

Now, my own copy of it is still unpacked in a box, but as I recall, ALL PROCEEDS were to go to a Veterans' Charity -- but must NOT HAVE gone there, because:

"In August 2016, Bissonnette settled a lawsuit and agreed to pay back his royalties of US $6.8 million to the US government.[7]"


My question is how much in royalties did Kevin Maurer make from this book -- and did Kevin give any of them to Veteran's Charities??? If so, how much and to WHICH Charities???

2. But REGARDLESS any of that -- and partly because of Patrick's presumed honesty and the INTENT of Cape Fear Collective -- it would be GREAT to work with Kevin Maurer on a book about what he ALREADY has shown great interest in. So I ask Kevin to meet with me in person and discuss the possibilities!!!



We would NOT have to drink alcohol (which Kevin CLEARLY likes to do), or smoke Marijuana -- but a LITTLE of each might LUBE the conversation -- and that was NOT a SEXUAL REFERENCE!!!


>>> A FEW OTHER THINGS IN TODAY'S NEWS THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED:

1.


2 hr 33 min ago

Photo shows "corona" crossed out and replaced with "Chinese" in Trump's briefing notes




Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images
Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images
President Trump's notes from Thursday's coronavirus briefing show someone crossed out the word “Corona” in coronavirus and replaced it with the word “Chinese.” 



>>> READ THE REMAINDER AT THE ORIGINAL WHERE THE CIA HAS NOT DESTROYED THE FORMATTING!!!:



2.


North Carolina Republican Senator Dumped Up to $1.6 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness

Intelligence Chair Richard Burr’s selloff came around the time he was receiving daily briefings on the health threat.



UNITED STATES - FEBRUARY 04: Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., walks through Statuary Hall to the House chamber before the start of


UNITED STATES - FEBRUARY 04: Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., walks through Statuary Hall to the House chamber before the start of President Donald Trumps State of the Union address on Tuesday, February 4, 2020. (Photo By Bill Clark/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)
ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Sign up to receive our biggest stories as soon as they’re published.
Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $582,029 and $1.56 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 29 separate transactions.



3.


So Jared Kushner Is Running a “Shadow” Coronavirus Task Force

“We don’t know who these people are,” a senior official said of the team. “Who is this? We’re all getting these emails.”

BY BESS LEVIN

MARCH 19, 2020



Earlier this month we learned that Jared Kushner had paused his work bringing peace to the Middle East to focus his efforts on tackling the coronavirus crisis. This was a slightly alarming development given not only Kushner’s lack of relevant expertise, but also his reported belief that the deadly virus was not a “health reality” and that the threat was being hyped by the media. It was also noted that, despite seizing the reins on this thing, as of last week the first son-in-law hadn’t attended “a single task force meeting,” where he might have accidentally learned something from Dr. Anthony Fauci or one of the other health experts present. But according to a new report, there’s actually an explanation for Kushner’s absence: He’s apparently busy running his own coronavirus task force.

MORE: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/jared-kushner-shadow-coronavirus-task-force

More bullshit from the delusional Christian pastors.





Final note to Kevin Maurer:
Is anyone else's Internet acting like it has a mind of its own?

Tami Harmon McGraw My FB has been not letting me click on links and sometimes not see comments











.

No comments: