Saturday, March 14, 2020

RP: Looks Like ONLY Catholic Churches Will Have Services Tomorrow (in eastern North Carolina) -- But Attendance Is NOT REQUIRED!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/looks-like-only-catholic-churches-will.html




( . . . & SKETCHY SERVICES)


Today began at 8:00 AM when I got up and soon stepped out on my deck -- to hear the voice of a youngish woman -- in apparent distress -- on the other side of the board fence that separates the "River to Sea" walking trail from this property. I couldn't see her or make out any of her words, and after a while (after peering over the fence and seeing a woman in her thirties sitting cross-legged in the dew-wet grass, speaking loudly into a phone), I decided to go over to her and see if I could give her a ride to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital for an evaluation. As I began to walk over, I saw police-lights of a car slowly driving up to her on the trail, and decided that maybe the police should hear what I had observed.

Then, three more officers who had parked on Spofford Circle where she could not see their cars, walked up to join the other officer. Officer Pagan (whom I've met before and whose name is memorable), spoke with me, and told me that Richard in the house right there had called them first. I explained how I had been committed several times on LIES of Politicians, whose Hard-Drug Trafficking I had refused to stop blogging about -- and know the top Psychiatrists there, who are EXCELLENT!!!

This was the FIRST TIME I have actually spoken with any Police Officers since long-time Chief Ralph Evangelous (who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 and '12), retired 1.5 months ago -- and we got along GREAT!!!

The police told me they KNEW this woman very well from past interactions, and after they spoke with her for about ten minutes, she walked back toward downtown -- and the cops all drove off.

LATER, I ran into the homeless guy who had come to my apartment about two months ago for a shower and to wash his clothes, and had brought FAKE Marijuana, that made him nearly comatose. I often run into him and always speak with him to see how he's doing. He had gotten into The Good Shepherd homeless shelter, but when I ran into him today, he said that place was so INFESTED with HARD DRUGS, he left it, and while he had gotten $30.00 so far today, panhandling with a sign, he had recently gotten CITED for exactly that, and in Judge Lindsey Luther/McKee's Court this past week, she had given him a Continuance to this coming week, and said that if in the meantime he did eight hours of Community Service, she would DISMISS the charge.

He said he planned to take care of that -- and then return to his family in Greensboro, NC -- or the charge would follow him and catch-up with him eventually. I had to tell him that just last night, County Courts continued EVERYTHING CRIMINAL (with some exceptions), for a MONTH, and that likely included a not-important thing like Panhandling.

My past experience with both the Good Shepherd Center and its Executive Director, Katrina Knight:





And then Katrina took me to COURT trying to get an Order that I could NEVER blog again about how they are one of the BIGGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS in Wilmington, and Judge Richard Russel Davis LAUGHED KATRINA OUT OF COURT!!!


He said she had to charge me with LIBEL if I was lying -- but of course everyone in town knows that is TRUE!!!



And a week later, Jennifer McCracken (who had sold me marijuana and offered EVERY OTHER DRUG to me in late summer, 2015), ALSO tried to get the Court to shut me up for reporting that -- and that her Mormon Church is HUGE in Drug Trafficking, and that her brother, a CIA Agent high in Sheriff Ed McMahon's force is a TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKER in Wilmington.



THIS TIME, Judge Lindsey Luther/McKee -- in the OPPOSITE of how she had previously treated me -- LAUGHED JENNIFER OUT OF COURT, for the SAME REASON!!!



The blond Judge Lindsey Luther/McKee at a WHITE SUPREMACY MEETING she attended in Norther Ireland with OTHER members of the Republican Party.



Lindsey McKee has NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ME for violating my Rights in Court a few years ago -- and here are two of my postings about that:





And then I discovered that John Gray Hunter is IN FACT staying upstairs in his apartment the last several days. EVERYONE BUT ME who lives here smokes TOO MUCH POT -- and drives under the influence, having TONS OF MINOR TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS.


I learned to drive stoned as hell in Mexico, where I often OUT-RAN Drug Mafia while driving stoned on pot -- but STOPPED doing that (or driving on more than one drink), after Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM TRUCK knock me twelve feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall on February 13, 2017 -- I had WARNED Saffo that I was walking to his office to DEMAND the full Police Report on Wilmington's Christian Police FORCING my friend Evan Fish to jump to his death -- because Evan knew ALL ABOUT my employer 1990-2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury and his agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (of Pentagon Publishing of Snellville, GA), supplying all the Politicians of BOTH Parties and the Christian Churches with HARD DRUGS.



The damage I did to the TRUCK!!!





Anyway, Allie Ryan's "Old Man of Borneo" boyfriend Rex, had STUMBLED down the stairs to their apartment yesterday morning, kicking two empty cans of beer down the stairs as he descended. Allie is getting MORE TATTOOS, and they are getting so CARELESS about their Drug Sales that they might soon be BUSTED!!!

And the FOOL, Robert James McKinney, has been running up to their apartment and back all day today.

MOREHalfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/jesus-is-so-angry-at-god-damned.html 


And then, I checked a lot of Churches' websites here in Wilmington, and it looks like ALL but Roman Catholic have CANCELLED in-church services, and this afternoon, the Catholic Bishop SUSPENDED the rule that Catholics who miss Sunday Mass go STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

The news was all on the internet, so I called my 97-year-old mother in Raleigh, and she had already decided not to go -- as she's vulnerable, and it is also expected to rain. I told her to watch a Mass on TV, but she SCOFFED AT ME, saying that the only REAL reason she goes to Mass is to take the EUCHARIST.

ONLY Catholics, Anglican/Episcopal, and Orthodox Christians believe in Cannibal Communion:






And it is WELL KNOWN that only 29% of PRACTICING Catholics BELIEVE that the Priest's mumbo-jumbo spell on the wafer and wine turn it into JESUS -- the rest agree with all the other Protestants, and have a COMMEMORATIVE COMMUNION. 


Mom didn't want to hear about this FACT (that survey of beliefs), which I've told her about before.

I changed the subject and told her I HOPE she watches the Biden/Sanders Debate tomorrow night, and she said NO!!! She could not IMAGINE the NONSENSE they would both claim.

I said, "You claim to be Christian -- and still support that pussy-grabbing vulgarian who can't open his mouth without LYING -- so how will JESUS JUDGE YOU for THAT???"

"You don't understand," she said.

I suggested she still tune in -- since it is the FIRST TIME it will be one-on-one -- and they have to speak in sentences and paragraphs and can't EASILY TELL LIES. I said I would tune in to hear Donald Trump as soon as he is debating a candidate one-on-one -- to see if he has LEARNED TO SPEAK GRAMMATICAL and/or HONEST ENGLISH.


So Mom said that MAYBE she will -- and that was the BEST I COULD DO.




ABSOLUTELY, my mother is SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL -- which she has been as far back as I can remember -- not only raising us with Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings, but helping set up the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GAPLUS, until just under a year ago, she STILL was trying to get me PERMANENTLY COMMITTED to a MENTAL HOSPITAL, JAILED, or even KILLED!!!


Still, I LOVE HER DEARLY, because FIGHTING HER is how I got all of MY PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SPIRITUAL STRENGTH!!!







.

No comments: