Monday, March 9, 2020

RP: FOUND after FIVE YEARS of Searching -- Photos of Gold (Worthington) Walker and Her Property Manager Tom Purdy / My Nurse Had QUINTUPLETS / Other Stories as This Blog Comes Home to Roost on Spofford Circle:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/found-after-five-years-of-searching.html



Gold Walker with her son Allen -- in 2015 -- from Allen's Facebook page.



Tom Purdy with unidentified woman at Allen's Walker World: http://www.walkerworldnc.com/#about


First of all, as of 6:30 PM, over 3,200 people have hit this blog today -- and AGAIN most are from Turkmenistan with nearly all others from the USA. And TODAY, Turkmenistanis hit my memoir 25 times, the only other hit to my Memoir today is from the Netherlands.





Here are the two most popular chapters with people from Turkmenistan:







Earlier today, I got this from my Facebook Friend Walter Five:
The Seventh Seal, The Magician, Flash Gordon, Never Say Never Again (oh, he was a GREAT Blofeld!!)... may he R.I.P.



I remember Max von Sydow from his work with Bergman -- as well as in What Dreams May Come 





And then I saw on Walter's Facebook, that Gold Walker's 141 North Front Street bar/restaurant property is FOR RENT -- a GREAT LOCATION in Wilmington's downtown, and I KNOW that building has been improved and is now in GREAT SHAPE:




The listing is right at the top of Allen's Facebook page today -- so contact him if you are interested!!! Or Gold Walker, directly, since this is her property.





I have ALWAYS said that Gold Walker is the Anna Madrigal of Wilmington, North Carolina -- and NOT JUST because of her love of "herbal remedy"!!!


I first in 2015 lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments -- until I was evicted by owner George Cutter for blogging about all the Hard-Drug Trafficking and CRACK-Whoring on my 6th floor. Gold Walker MANAGED Carolina Apartments MANY years ago (Cutter bought it in about 1968), and Gold managed it -- until Cutter FIRED HER for siding with renters on a major needed maintenance issue -- HA!!!


This blog documents Gold's BRAGGING about bedding BOTH of Mayor "Bill" Saffo's brothers years ago -- and once splitting an antique headboard from top to bottom, she and Saffo were going at it so hard!!!

Well, I DID meet in 2009 the ORIGINAL Mrs. Madrigal, Olympia Dukakis, at the Dedication of Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan -- and LOVED HER!!!



Anne Jackson, Eli Wallach, Sylvia Miles, Olympia Dukakis, John Guare, Vanessa Redgrave, and John Patrick Shanley in the front row at the Dedication.



Me with Thomas Elliot Keith and his long-time boyfriend Arturo Noguera at the Bishop's Reception following the Dedication.




Thomas actually EDITED my memoir (and gave me a GREAT BLURB for the jacket). Arturo is a TOP Colombian Drug Trafficker with the CIA and Episcopal Church -- and his FAMILY lives in Stone Mountain, GA (where I lived 1988 - 2010), when the Drug Mafia with my own family and employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- only a few months later -- worked with my parents and sisters to try to COMMIT ME five times in one month. My close friend Army Col. Dorothy Newman (retired Chief Protocol Officer to Sect. of State Colin Powell), then got me to POLITICAL EXILE in Mexico, late May, 2010.

Vanessa Redgrave SKIPPED the Bishop's Reception -- because SHE, TOO, knew that the Episcopal Church USA with Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA MURDERED Tennessee and stole his estate from Harvard University for the Episcopal Church (that actually worships Confederate Values), specifically The University of the South (aka Sewanee): -- EXACTLY as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee when we met with her on January 11, 1982!!!




And Thomas Keith and Arturo Noguera are KNOWN for their GIGANTIC FLORIDIAN PENINSULAS that they use with their drugs to control the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, http://tennesseewilliams.net/, as well as the Festival in the fall in Provincetown, MA, http://twptown.org/.



WORSE: My distant relatives who CONTROLLED all the Kenan Companies and Charities the second half of the Twentieth Century, Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham KenanPUSHED Sewanee to MURDER TENNESSEE!!! 


Well, there are a LOT of good Gold Walker stories in this blog -- but for NOWyou will have to google for them yourself:




>>> YES, QUINTUPLETS!!! 


I was very glad to see the Home-Care Nurse today -- because I'd devised a NEW WAY to bandage my scrotal abscess that is healing -- because the adhesive tape had irritated my groin beyond tolerance.


And she APPROVED IT (I'm using my butt cheeks and the base of the "vaginal opening" to hold the gauze that is on top of the "silver tape" -- gauze tape with a silver compound that promotes healing). 

In our discussions, it came out that she had had QUINTUPLETS seven years ago -- and she said I could watch their BIRTHS on YouTube -- which was posted by the Wilmington Star News (that followed up with another video of their fifth birthday party, as well).


You will NOT see (or experience)anything like this very often -- and they all popped out HEALTHY!!!:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tb-0QKO5BQ





The above sent today by Linda Wilkins-Daniels, the recent President of  the African-American Caucus of North Carolina Democrats.





Vote for BERNIE SANDERS -- or ELSE -- LOL!!!











.

No comments: