Monday, June 29, 2020

RP: AFTER My Colonoscopy / Christian Hate-Bot "Stardrive Paintings" CHICKENS OUT -- LOL!!! / Charlotte, NC Journalist Gerald Jackson Gets My ATTENTION, and Sallie Bingham Can Return to her Episcopal Church HELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/after-my-colonoscopy-christian-hate-bot.html










>>> WHAT MY GASTROENTEROLOGIST FOUND IN MY COLON AND COULD NOT REMOVE, SO I WILL HAVE TO HAVE ACTUAL SURGERY: 




Sadly, the flat polyp could not be removed, but he found and removed two tiny new polyps, and it all went EASY AS PIE!!!



"Puff-Pastry Intestines" was the closest image I could google up to "Easy Colon Pie".



And soon after I got home and was still groggy from the anesthesia, Dr. Praful Patel (who knows ALL ABOUT how HATEFUL Wilmington Christians both Black and White and my devout Episcopalian Kenan Family that put Trump into power actually are with their FAKE CHRISTIANITY), called to say that my monitor shows over the last month that I've had TONS of long periods with my aFib acting up.

He wanted to know who took me off the Sotolol -- and I thought it was someone in HIS OFFICE, but he found nothing in their notes and I can't remember who it was. NOW, he wants to put me on ANOTHER DRUG that requires three days in the Hospital to monitor it. 

I told him that although EVERYONE WARNED ME I had to be taken OFF Sotolol during ANOTHER three days in the Hospital, but the off-taker laughed and said "just quit it", and I did with no problems, so WHY take a Hospital bed in the time of COVID-19 for non-sense precautions???

Dr. Patel said that only because of the MARKETING of the manufacturer who is partnered with the (I forget which Federal Agency, but the FDA or similar), to MAKE MONEY FOR HOSPITALS, but we are stuck with that Law, but can IGNORE it when getting OFF those drugs.

I said, "It's the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS who only worship MONEY (like Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton), who control these things, isn't it -- BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES being for JESUS???"

And Dr. Patel just gave his HUGE cackling India-Indian LAUGH!!! 


GOD, I love that man!!!



Praful N. Patel, MD


He's going to consider some things and get back to me, and I also told him I will have to RE-APPLY for "Charity Care" at the New Hanover Regional Medical Center, since the Colon Surgery and that will mean I can't handle my co-pays -- and I had been so PROUD that I wouldn't have to do that. 


>>> WITHOUT GIVING "STARDRIVE PAINTINGS" TOO MUCH PUBLICITY, HERE IS WHAT THAT HATEFUL TRUMP/BIDEN CHRISTIAN SENT ME FROM HIS FRIEND -- ANOTHER TRUMP/CHRISTIAN NUT:
 



Stephen Finsel sent the above to me, and I blogged about it 1/3 the way down here herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/and-then-it-all-fell-down-some-of-it.html


For reasons too tedious to explain here, after "Stardrive Paintings" harassed me severely on LINKED-IN yesterday, I added him to my email list after this private email exchange:


>>> Re: What's that have to do with anything??!!


-----Original Message-----

From: Stardrive Paintings <stardrivepaintings@gmail.com>
To: scottdkenan@aol.com
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 6:59 pm
Subject: What's that have to do with anything??!!

Don't use my website forum to hassle me because you can't figure out who the One True God is.

You're pressing on my business property and I will not let it go lightly!


(I HAD sent him an email, but NOT posted comments about him or his work on his website: https://www.stardrivepaintings.com/)


To stardrivepaintings@gmail.com stardrivepaintings@gmail.com

Bcc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Come BEAT ME UP, you ignorant God-Hating Christian PIG!!!



NO CHRISTIAN can explain these contradictions which INVALIDATE any possible legitimacy to Jesus as the "Son of God":




THEN "Stardrive" sent me this:

I'm pretty sure it will be easy to file an injunction against an already convicted cyberstalker.

I'll be calling my lawyer tomorrow.


And I replied:

LOL!!! I had no idea you were THAT HIGH in the Christian/NAZI Mafia -- LOL!!! What's your lawyer's name and phone number???

You didn't know that District Attorney Benjamin R. David was FORCED to toss out all of the convictions he got of me in 2011 and 12 -- because he had NO EVIDENCE and he and one of his Drug Trafficking Partners, Lawyer David Nash who owned the gay bar "Costellos" and I blogged about all the small and LARGE drug sales I witnessed there, so Mr. Nash charged me with Cyberstalking and managed to convict me with the evidence having nothing to do with the charge of Cyberstalking. Republican Judge Chad Hogston, a protector of Drug Trafficking Republicans like Nash, even ADMITTED to me and my Public Defender -- in Court -- that he was IGNORING my Free Speech and Press Rights (legally blogs are press). HIS BIG THING was to give me time served (2.5 months), and Probation with MANDATORY Psychiatric Treatment.

My Mother, America's TOP NAZI (literally), had forced a shrink in 1978 to diagnose me Bipolar and they kept me on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- a form of "soft lobotomy" because I wouldn't shut up about it. Later, Mom murdered her brother by having him forced to take DOUBLE strength Lithium Carbonate in a VETERANS HOSPITAL, which gives one Diabetes, which he died of -- because he allowed my cousin Jan to marry a Jew -- and Uncle Bob told me twice he was actually Homosexual, which Mom knew.

My parents knew LOTS of top Republicans and got orders for many things from the Popes in Rome. This relates to Joe Kennedy III in Massachusetts too, whom I've been in touch with a few years ago, called his office a few times as well. I'll be back in touch with him this week, and blog that too.

And strangely, my parents used the BINGHAMS' -- discussed in my last two blog postings -- NAME as a way to meet compatible people who were their BIG FANS TOO when we moved to West Chester, PA two weeks before JFK was assassinated.

Anyway, YOU don't even have a photo of you or mention of your NAME on your sites on the internet that I have seen. You are just some kind of CHRISTIAN TURD!!!

Also, EXACTLY what harm has anything I sent you caused??? And I assume this will be an Interstate Prosecution of me, complicating things. Our Courts in North Carolina are running -- barely, and taking only URGENT things and major Felony cases. 

What I will do to help you out is to give links to those I've mentioned so you can contact them about me -- except Judge Hogston, that would be improper.

D.A. Ben David: https://www.newhanoverpenderda.com/

David Nash: https://www.hoguehill.com/attorneys/david-a-nash/


Best of LUCK!!! 


This will be my next BLOG POSTING (and I'm emailing this to Ben -- and David -- so they can expect your or your lawyer's call.

I'm having a Colonoscopy tomorrow morning and won't be back online until at least late afternoon.

Scott



. . . since THEN!!!




>>> SALLIE BINGHAM IS A SPOILED LITTLE RICH GIRL -- HAVING INHERITED MUCH OF MARY LILY KENAN'S $5,000,000.00 BEQUEST TO HER GRANDFATHER, ROBERT WORTH BINGHAM. 


Sallie has now SEVERAL TIMES refused to answer my Letters and Emails -- but WORSE, as a DEVOUT EPISCOPALIAN she is ENTIRELY COMPLICIT in the MURDER of Tennessee Williams, and the Episcopal Church RESURRECTING the Ku Klux Klan and helping get Donald Trump elected.


Seehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/a-note-to-sallie-bingham-and-great.html 


>>> HOW GERALD JACKSON, A CONVICTED FELON LIVING IN CHARLOTTE GOT MY ATTENTION:
Comments

  • Lorraine Annacone Maybe it wasn’t enough to get a conviction. They definitely deserve fired but a lawyer could argue they were venting, not planning. I don’t know enough about the law though. I'm just glad they will never work in law enforcement again.


  • Patricia Hoye Seriously??????


If you follow the links and read Gerald's News Report on his EXTENSIVE websitehttps://thencbeat.com/, you will see his EMOTIONS ARE RIGHT -- but LEGALLY he is OVER-REACHING!!!




Gerald Jackson's most recent photo from June 2020, shows he is HIGHLY EFFEMINATE -- despite claiming to be STRAIGHT and single!!!



Gerald Jackson with his IDOL, Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton in 2017, who NO BLACK LEADER whom I've ever met has ANY RESPECT FOR -- like ALL CHRISTIANS, Al Sharpton is ONLY in it to MAKE MONEY and CONTROL MSNBC!!!


I will be ADDING both Sallie Bingham and Gerald Jackson to my Email List -- and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!









.

No comments: