Saturday, June 27, 2020

RP: NOW, Wilmington, NC's Presbyterian/Democratic President Woodrow Wilson -- and the Kroger Company of MY Birthplace, Cincinnati, Ohio -- Need ILLUMINATION!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/now-wilmington-ncs-presbyteriandemocrat.html







The Bible Herb Garden with Mrs. Wilson's Crepe Myrtle at the CENTER of the shrubby Cross -- that looks like a SWASTIKA in this photo that I took some years ago -- before they noticed that and DUG IT ALL UP and replanted something LESS OBVIOUSLY HATEFUL!!!



The Bible Herb Garden with Mrs. Wilson's Crepe Myrtle at the CENTER of the shrubby Cross.


In 2011, I was the volunteer caretaker of the Bible Herb Garden at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC (aka: The Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking), from where William Rand Kenan, Sr. as an ELDER, led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection and manned the ONLY "Gatling Gun" from the back of a horse-drawn wagon -- mowing down BLACKS indiscriminately in the NAME OF THE GOD OF ALL HATREDSJesus Christ




"Capt. Kenan's RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE" hangs upstairs in the Cape Fear Museum:




The Garden is on the site of the "Presbyterian Manse" where Woodrow Wilson lived his FORMATIVE YEARS learning ABSOLUTE White Supremacyhis father was then the Pastor. But I SURE LOVED tending Woodrow's mother's crepe myrtle that to THIS DAY is in the CENTER of that Garden!!! 


Wilmington, North Carolina is the very EPICENTER of Christian HATRED and Hard Drug Trafficking, today -- led by District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- a DEMOCRAT like Woodrow Wilson -- who STOLE copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir, with the help of Fox News Chicago and an exec, then, of Wells Fargo who claimed to do $24,000,000.00/month Hard Drug Trafficking with the CIA and Hillary Clinton State Department!!!











Sent via Secured Server this afternoon -- and Kroger replied by email, promising to answer my message "within 48 hours".
 



Sir or Madam,

I was born in Cincinnati, OH in 1951, and grew up all over the Midwest, but got my BFA Degree from Denison University in 1973. Later, I lived most of my adult life in Atlanta, GA, so have done a LOT of KROGERING most of my life, and always thought you were great for Quality and Value.


But I was FORCED to live in Mexico most of 2010 - 2015, because my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, and now Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (now based in Ohio), the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, ENTIRE Republican Party and the "Clinton/Biden Democrats" -- running HARD DRUGS worldwide with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton Families, CIA, and US State Department (for Jesus), also put Donald Trump into power to DESTROY Democracy for the Ku Klux Klan and NAZI Party USA to take over with Vladimir Putin's help!!!


My devout Catholic parents raised us with Swastikas on our dinner china and daily beatings. Mom got her orders directly from various Popes whom she met with one-on-one in Rome. My parents worked most importantly with Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth, who lived across Larwell Dr. in Columbus, OH where I graduated Whetstone H.S. in 1969, and Holtz's top NAZI co-strategist was John Boehner, who TODAY is reduced to Lobbying to Legalize Marijuana -- which I FULLY SUPPORT.


LATER my parents worked with Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and other Catholic/Republicans -- and even with Pope Francis, who when young, was the TOP priest in Argentina helping the CIA Death Squads and Hard-Drug Trafficking.


It gets WILDER: I am 6' 11" tall and the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and I can prove in Court that the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, FBI and CIA -- and TWO of the wealthiest KENANS -- MURDERED Tennessee Williams!!! 


I knew all of JFK's sisters, their husbands, and the Reagans, but also Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who WARNED US these people would MURDER him and steal his estate from Harvard for the SATANIC Episcopal Church -- which they did.

I currently work with Generals Colin Powell and Russel Honore' to get Trump out of power and then convict and IMPRISON not just him, but many top Republicans and Christian Clergy for their CRIMES against our Constitution -- including some of my Kenan relatives.


Harris Teeter, which claims it is owned by your company, has decided to REFUSE TO ENFORCE NC Gov. Roy Cooper's COVID-19 In-Store Mask Requirement -- and BECAUSE he is a DEMOCRAT!!!


Well, I can't imagine Kroger allowing such a thing -- and PUTTING YOUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES into such DANGER -- but maybe I'm wrong. My Political Blog has gotten over 1.8 million hits, and is emailed to 150 Political Contacts, including most local Press, and Law Enforcement (whom I work with to BUST my Kenan Family for running all the Hard Drugs, etc.).


I intend to DESTROY ALL GOOD WILL of Harris Teeter stores, and here is how I began. Incidentally, I also tried to email my blog posting to Harris Teeter Corp Customer Service, but they BLOCKED IT for CONTENT!!!





Thank you for your consideration,

Scott D. Kenan

















.

No comments: