Sunday, June 14, 2020

RP: Awaiting the "Christian RAPTURE" -- I Am NOT Holding My Breath -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/awaiting-christian-rapture-i-am-not.html



And so are the CHRISTIANS!!!









Are you just a bunch of God-Hating CHRISTIANS here??? 

Christians hate God so much that they complain that they can't have tantrums anywhere they want -- and don't consider anyone else's health



By listing these statistics you ADMIT COVID-19 is NOT A HOAX like Donald Trump claimed for a long time. So, instead of suggesting a BETTER way to keep yourselves and everyone else safe -- especially the more vulnerable -- you all act "cunty"

Jesus does not APPROVE of "cunty" behaviors!!! 


No photo description available.
Message

Governor Cooper and the DHHS are either idiots, or they think the public is. We all know the more you test the more cases you're going to find. Look at the grap...
See More







>>> FIRST THING THIS MORNING, I SAW THAT BLOG HITS TODAY ARE ALREADY OVER 2,000!!!


And all of the SAME postings as yesterday are the MOST POPULAR -- like I listed here: 





I still am not quite ready to write Robert James McKinney, Sr., and Alan McKinney about how Robert James McKinney, Jr. (and his elder McKinneys), are DESTROYING MY NEIGHBORHOOD with their HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- but I've gotten a NEW PERSPECTIVE on it overnight. 





Scott Kenan PSAt 68, I'm not younger -- unless you consider how many of my family live into their late 90s and to over 100!!!









.

No comments: