Friday, June 19, 2020

RP: "Wilmington Advocacy and Protest Organization" Is EXCELLENT (partly because neither the Pagan Idol Jesus, nor "God" are mentioned ANYWHERE on its Website)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/wilmington-advocacy-and-protest.html
















See the absolute connection between Tennessee Williams's "friend" Maria St. Just (nee: Britneva), whose Morgan-Grenfel Bank is today the CORE of Deutsche Bank's International Banking, the ONLY bank that continues to lend to Donald Trump's and Jared Kuschner's Families -- and ALSO is the Conduit of Cash from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs to Donald Trump:







Today began with my brother Mike in Pennsylvania calling me at 7:47 AM to wish me a Happy Birthday -- which was actually two days ago. And I had been up until 3:00 this morning, writing and editing this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/even-christianciavladimir-putinmy-kenan.html. 


BUT, Mike had sent me some money on my actual Birthday, and I was LATE in thanking him for that. I was less than my usual talkative self, but he told me that our mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, had told him -- very recently -- that she HATES her new haircut because it's TOO SHORT. When I spoke to Mom two days ago she went into RAPTURES about how much she LOVES her new haircut!!!

Mike knows what a hateful Christian Bitch Mom is, and how she DESTROYED my financial life FOUR TIMES -- beginning with when she and my former partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com FORCED me to sell my shares in that corporation to my partners for a PITTANCE in 1978, and FORCED me into a month in a NUT-HOUSE on a FALSE diagnosis of Bipolar I and to take Lithium Carbonate for THIRTY-ONE YEARS, until my shrink of eight years told me she'd NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me in all of those years -- and took me OFF Psych Meds.

It is NO SECRET that all other developed nations and nearly all less developed nations have OUTLAWED the use of that drug for more than a month or two -- but the Christian/NAZI USA PROMOTES it as a "Soft Lobotomy", which was Mom's intention -- since I would not SHUT UP about my being gay -- or how my parents raised us with SWASTIKAS on the dinner china and daily beatings, while my parents met with TOP REPUBLICANS planning the NAZI TAKEOVER of the US Government, and Mom STILL supports Donald Trump TODAY as the closest Politician to Jesus Christ.




Then, I slept in to 11:00 AM, got up and was THRILLED to see how many have hit THIS earlier posting from yesterday: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/christian-cia-totally-hacked-my.html. 

And then, Aaron Gallimore, who is staying with me with the hope of becoming my roommate -- and he has until 15 days from now to find a REGULAR JOB that pays him enough to afford rent (and then I will have to get Landlady Gold Walker's APPROVAL of him as my roommate), finally dragged himself out of bed after 1:00 PM -- although he went to bed before Midnight last night.

I decided to splurge on Harris Teeter's Friday sale on Fried Chicken for us both, and also bought a few other things -- telling him I'd only be a few minutes, and he said YES, he was hungry and that would be PERFECT.

When I got home, I hollered at his door to "Come and GET IT!!!", but he did not respond at all, so I figured he had gone back to Robert James McKinney's apartment -- where he spends MOST of his waking time smoking pot like a chimney and doing SPEED (best I can tell), as well.

I discovered that he had FINALLY washed a few dishes -- but even though his mother trained him as a child, and the BEST job he's had recently is washing dishes for a restaurant, he stacked the three bowls on top of each other upside-down, making it IMPOSSIBLE for them to air-dry -- and so few dishes were in the drying rack he could easily have separated them properly.

And although it is in the mid-eighties and very humid, he'd opened his window (there is no cross-ventilation in his room, so no breeze), WASTING MY ELECTRICITY MONEY, when he has ALWAYS kept his windows closed and enjoyed the A/C even in cooler weather than today's, previously.

So, ONCE AGAIN -- like when I cooked the EXCELLENT fresh shrimp, and the TWO MEALS I had planned for us to SHARE THEM, both he agreed to be here at the appointed time for dinner -- and BOTH TIMES he ran off for hours to DO DRUGS with Rob McKinney.

And, he was in his room and could have hollered that he was busy, and would get some chicken, cole slaw, and chips and dip when he finished whatever he was doing -- but he consciously chose not to do so. He emerged just after I finished my lunch, and I pointed out his BIZARRE, DRUG-ADDICT BEHAVIORS, and he went BALLISTIC, claiming he had done NONE OF THOSE THINGS!!!


REALLY!!!


And then he got the new container of dip I had just bought and HEAVED IT at the refrigerator, splattering everything from the kitchen sink at one end of the apartment to six feet in from the front door, at the opposite end of the apartment. Then he SCREAMED AT ME:



"LOOK what YOU just did!!! -- how DARE you ever speak to me like that -- can't you see I'm SHAKING WITH ANGER???"


THAT proved he's a DRUG ADDICT -- since HE was who decided to throw the dip, and he kept denying he did what it was obvious he had HAD TO HAVE DONE.



Aaron DID offer to pay for the dip and clean up his mess (it had even gotten on his face and in his head-hair, he threw it so violently). He used the DISHCLOTH to clean everything including the somewhat dirty floor -- and then hung the dishcloth to be used some more cleaning DISHES -- instead of tossing it into the wash -- just to CONSCIOUSLY ANGER ME MORE!!!


(But I haven't "given up" on him, yet, anyway.)





I never discussed this with his parents when we made our agreement for me to watch over his activities with Rob McKinney, but I made certain they knew I'm out Gay since 1969. They both seem to know that MUCH of Aaron's problem is that he's AFRAID TO COME OUT GAY. 

Aaron admits to having a lot of sex with guys a few years ago -- and many different kinds of it. There is NO CHANCE that I would have sex with him -- despite his being VERY ATTRACTIVE, physically, he's a SPOILED FOUR-YEAR-OLD having TAN-TRUMPS (tantrums), because he was JONES-ING from lack of drugs.








Now, if you accused Bill Clinton -- or any other KNOWN totally STRAIGHT GUY -- of being a Closet-Case Homosexual, they would simply LAUGH and call you crazy -- but when you accuse someone CORRECTLY, they get MAD AS HELL, deny it, and try to DESTROY YOU!!!


That was EXACTLY what Aaron Gallimore did today.





So, now I'm publishing it on blog so that Aaron Gallimore and ALL OF HIS FRIENDS and FAMILY can see what happened.








This refers to Bernie Sanders ALWAYS supporting Dr. King -- but Hillary Clinton was TOO BUSY Hard-Drug Trafficking with her Methodist Church and others.






TODAY, HYPER-CHRISTIAN MSNBC promotes RACIST, HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING, DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC, and SENILE Joe Biden so that the Christian Churches, CIA, and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill can go FASTER toward NAZI RULE under Biden.

NO honest person supports Joe Biden. 

TWICE as many say they'll vote for him because Donald Trump scares them than those who actually will vote FOR Biden. In the LAST ELECTION, twice as many voted for Trump because they were afraid of Hillary's Clinton's White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking (sic), etc., than ever voted for that CHRISTIAN BITCH. 


So we will SEE who gets elected, but most pundits say that even if Trump falls FURTHER in popularity, he will LIKELY WIN against the TOTALLY HATED Joe Biden -- largely because Democrats are such lazy-assed ASSES!!!







And I'm still so shook up after the confrontation with the closet-case homo and drug addict Aaron Gallimore, that I won't, now, write the Leadership of Wilmington Advocacy and Protest Organization until later. I'm sure they are busy Celebrating Juneteenth today, anyway.



And NO, I have gotten no replies from ANY of the McKinneys, but at least I have NEVER had a confrontation with Robert James McKinney, Jr. nearly as wild as this. Rob is STRAIGHT -- even if he IS a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER!!!















.

No comments: