Monday, June 15, 2020

RP: Best Pre-Birthday (by surprise), EVER!!! / Fox News Online This Morning Told TRUTH!!! / I Even Had a FUN Encounter with Rob McKinney:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/best-pre-birthday-by-surprise-ever-fox.html



Now, Rev. William J. Barber II gets his Politics right -- but then he PIMPS THE PEOPLE by selling the Pagan Idol Jesus.



William Barber should LEAVE the Church and just do POLITICS!!!


I have to say that while I knew this issue was coming to the Trump Court, so had not been hopeful, but I also had not realized its enormous significance. So I first turned on the TV at 11:00 AM and it had just broken, and I have been absorbing it all day and doing little else except major grocery shopping.

Readers know that I've been Out since late 1969, my Freshman year at college -- and I co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University in 1972 with a few friends. I worked for America's first Out Celebrity, Tennessee Williams, and have fought CHRISTIANS all my life when they tried to harm THIS GAY, and I include my mother, mostly, and my siblings were sometimes tricked into it too -- they didn't realize what they were doing.

So to Honor this new Supreme Court Ruling, a Meme of my FAVORITE Gay Politician visiting my least favorite Politician -- and the SOONER this happens, the BETTER:




It has occurred to me that it is quite funny that I blogged asking what the HELL I am still doing on Facebook this past Thursday, and then, just three days later Facebook kicked me off for a month: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/why-am-i-still-on-facebook-total.html

And today, a friend who knows a lot about Facebook's Bot-Driven Policing said that the ONLY reason I got flagged is because the tent material was read by the bot as FLESH-TONE, so didn't realize the real or pretend member was totally hidden from view. AND, I GOT that Meme from elsewhere on Facebook. You can see the image at the top, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/on-donald-trumps-74th-serial-birthday.html

Late this afternoon, Rob McKinney was down on my deck and we had a FUN conversation, etc.!!! He even got his for-two-months-full trash and recyclables bins out to the curb for pick-up this morning, and rumor has it that he's actually bagged up some of the trash and garbage inside his apartment.


Rob is acting more like a PROPER NEIGHBOR, suddenly.




The following is from a Fox News Opinion Piece that was NUMBER ONE in popularity of their Opinion Pieces this morning, from here: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-hillary-campaigns-similar-michael-goodwin


"Trump Land is not a happy place. With the nation deeply unsettled and polls headed south, the first shots are being fired in a Republican shootout in a lifeboat."



Now populated by a newer generation of FOOLS.









.

No comments: