Thursday, June 18, 2020

RP: Christian CIA TOTALLY Hacked My Computer Overnight -- and Some IDIOT Stole my Facebook Account the Day Before!!! / Jean Kennedy Smith -- the Last Living Sister of JFK, Whom I Knew While Working for Tennessee Williams -- Has Died / I DOUBLE DOWN on Everything I Said Against CHRISTIANS in Wilmington Leadership, Yesterday!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/christian-cia-totally-hacked-my.html



I am NOT AN ATHEIST -- but believe in a god GREATER than any RELIGIONIST of ANY RELIGION (except maybe Buddhism), can even CONCEIVE OF!!!











Christian, Drug-Trafficking New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon PROMISES to say a Christian Prayer if you PULL HIS FINGER!!!


We aren't just asking for one thing. The lobbyists who go in and out of Congress every day don't just ask for one thing. We're demanding a reconstruction of everything. And we're saying it's a fundamental moral principle of this democracy that everybody has a right to live.

Poverty is always tied to systemic racism, ecological devastation, the war economy & the distorted moral narrative of religious nationalism. Our demand is the reconstruction of local, state & federal policies to address these interlocking injustices.


William J. Barber, II -- who KNOWS White people including my Kenan Family -- used the HATE GOSPELS of the NEW TESTAMENT (and of the Old)to enslave Africans, and he KEEPS PIMPING THE PEOPLE over a Pagan Idol he KNOWS is as real as the TOOTH FAIRY!!!





Trump Reacts to ‘Horrible’ Supreme Court Rulings Upholding DACA, Gay Rights: 

"'Shotgun Blasts Into the Face' of Conservatives"







President Donald Trump attacked the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday after justices ruled that his administration cannot end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA).
The high court’s DACA decision came on the heels of its landmark ruling earlier this week in favor of LGBT employment rights.





>>> THE CONTINUING HACKING OF MY COMPUTER BEGAN WITH THE THEFT OF MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT -- NOTICED BY AARON GALLIMORE, FRIEND TO HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING ROBERT JAMES MCKINNEY, JR.!!! 




Aaron Gallimore sent me SIX SCREEN CAPTURES of my STOLEN ACCOUNT -- that I could read in other formats but doesn't show enough resolution in this blog to read well. It was silly nonsense (not reflecting of me in any meaningful way), and Facebook NEVER kept me from my Account (except that I'm BLOCKED from commenting for a month), and apparently ERASED the offending material before I even KNEW about it!!!



And this morning, MAD AS HELL that I took out most of Wilmington, North Carolina's GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP, the CIA, Russian, or Chinese HACKERS caused my computer to FREEZE IN PLACE halfway through initiating Windows. But I'm used to that CRAP from CHRISTIANSREPUBLICANS, and "CLINTON/BIDEN DEMOCRATS", so forced power off and then Windows correctly RE-BUILT ITSELF!!! 


>>> THE LAST TWO DAYS HAVE BEEN UBER-PRODUCTIVE FOR ME!!! 


I've gotten repairs to my car, inspection, new registration, cleaned and organized my office and clothing more than they have been since my own IMMEDIATE FAMILY, working with the CIA, Republican Party of Georgia (specifically Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity), Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia tried five times in one month to PERMANENTLY COMMIT ME -- and failed, and then Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller (of Pentagon Publishing), and my good friend retired Army Colonel Dorothy Newman (the former Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell)BOTH told me that my PARENTS with the CIA and Republican Party would KILL ME -- if I didn't LEAVE THE COUNTRY.


Then Dottie Newman got me to POLITICAL EXILE in MEXICOpromptly!!!



Dottie Newman was THEN also a DOCENT at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta -- and LOOK AT THIS!!! Above Dottie is Kiki Smith -- the daughter of Tennessee Williams's lifelong friends Jane and Tony Smith!!!



Tony and Jane Smith with Tennessee Williams



Jane Lawrence Brotherton Smith when I knew her 1981 - 1983.







Col. Dorothy Newman, today.



While I was sad to hear of Jean Kennedy Smith's death, I didn't know her or her husband as well as I knew JFK's OTHER sisters, visiting TWO of their homes, including Patricia Kennedy Lawford's Manhattan apartment while working with her for a short time on a FUNDRAISER for Columbia University on behalf Tennessee Williams, who soon WITHDREW his support of it.


Here is where I blogged about that:




As Readers of not just this blog, but Pat K. Lawford's husband Peter Lawford's BOOK claimed (and many others have written about this): Nancy Reagan LOVED to suck Frank Sinatra off under the Oval Office Desk -- when Ronald Reagan was ALZHEIMER'S NAPPING!!!





Nancy KNEW that Ronnie was just a PUPPET of his Veep, George Herbert Walker Bush and The Bush Family's Christian CIA, and HATED BARBARA BUSH so much, she BRAGGED after Reagan's term ended that she had ONLY invited the Vice President and his wife to the White House SOCIALLY, ONCE, and called Barbara Bush"Just a BOVINE!!!"



Barbara Bush HATED Barack Obama and his CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARSHIP more than she hated anyone else.






But Barbara Bush LOVED BILL and HILLARY CLINTON -- and here is WHY:





Well, that's enough for NOW!!!


Scott








.

No comments: