Saturday, June 27, 2020

RP: BOYCOTT Harris Teeter so that ONLY God-Hating CHRISTIANS Go There -- and THEY ALL Get Coronavirus and DIE (or suffer temporarily or PERMANENTLY from it)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/boycott-harris-teeter-so-that-only-god.html


Bye, #Harristeeter

I wish I had my 35 years worth of receipts. I’d go and dump them in your parking lot.

And yes, this is confirmed. Articles in Charlotte observer, etc. (and confirmed again by Scott Kenan)

Call the manager of your local Harris Teeter.
Oleander Drive store in Wilmington: 910-343-4216


And also Call Rod Andolock
1-800-432-6111 option 2.






THIS is the message I sent Harris Teeter's Corporate Office, after waiting TEN MINUTES on the phone, but they are getting so many calls I decided to send it by their Secured Server -- and they DID GET IT:


My name is Scott David Kenan and I live a mile from your Oleander Dr. store in Wilmington. I know your store manager there, and he is cool, but your corporation is an EVIL ABOMINATION for not upholding North Carolina's mask law. 

My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with the Christian/Republican Party, although the Democrats are very much a part of it too, including the Christian Clinton and Biden Families. As a Catholic, I was raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings and my mother (still alive at 97 in Raleigh), still believes that Donald Trump is Jesus Christ come back to earth, for most of her life was America's TOP NAZI, while my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill that control Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, Bank of America, The Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party and "Clinton/Biden" Democrats put Trump into power to resurrect the Klan and replace the US Flag with the NAZI flag. 

YOU work with them and I will do what I can to DESTROY your company, which I have always before liked a lot. Just yesterday, I AGAIN told Rex Tillerson OFF. He worked his entire life for my Kenan Family, and then DESTROYED the US State Department for Trump. 

I work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who knows the Kenans run Atlanta's Drug Mafia with the Christian Churches, and Colin Powell's people, who had to get me to Mexico for a total of nearly five years -- because my MOTHER with the Republican Party, CIA, Exxon's Political Arm, and Hillary Clinton State Department were determined to MURDER ME, because they could not commit me to a Mental Hospital after five tries in one month in Georgia. 

In North Carolina, I was committed FOUR TIMES by Drug Traffickers, two of them Republicans (which is normal for Traitorous Republican Politicians), but once by NC Democratic Rep. Deb Butler, whose wife recently died of a DRUG OVERDOSE!!! 

I wouldn't stop blogging about her and Jonathan's -- and Deb admitted this to my face several times -- Hard Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, one of the BIGGEST TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington. 

Anyway, my Political Blog has gotten over 1.8 million hits so far, and I'm not a celebrity, but I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and am a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN (and I'm 6' 11" tall). I'm afraid of NOTHING since I gave up worshiping the Pagan Idol Jesus -- although I LOVE what Jesus taught about how we should live. 

I will be calling for a BOYCOTT of your stores on my blog -- which will not have that much effect -- except to DESTROY YOUR COMPANY'S GOOD WILL (my blog is emailed to 150 Press, Law Enforcement Officials, etc., in Wilmington, Raleigh, Washington, DC, New York, NY, etc.), as soon as I send this to you -- and I can write it. 

Your company is a bunch of God-Hating (presumably Christian), Traitorous ASSHOLES, and if there is any truth to Christian Mythology, I hope you BURN IN HELL -- or at least soon experience HELL ON EARTH.

Here is my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com

Sincerely,

Scott


>>> THE FUNNY THINGS ARE:


1. This morning I am beginning my prep for my Monday Colonoscopy, so went to the Family Dollar store at 722 S. 17th St, Wilmington, NC 28401. Last night, Aaron Gallimore had walked to Wrightsville Country Store to buy something -- and they would NOT LET HIM IN because he forgot to take his mask.

En route, I stopped at Chad Wagner's house next door -- previously owned by Sherry Hall Spivey and a HUGE Drug-Trafficking house where Jonathan Deputy, Robert James McKinney, Jr., and Patrick Addington (then upstairs tenant here with -- and boyfriend to -- Allie Ryan -- whom he BEAT, then they did drugs and made up, after she would holler at him outside "I HATE you!!!").



Allie Ryan with Patrick Addington on the occasion of Allie's graduation from UNC, Wilmington, late 2018.



What was so interesting, was that Chad, whom I'd had no contact with for a month, had BLOCKED his side of Spofford Circle with a truck and trailer, and he was filling it with construction debris from his renovation work with a hired hand -- and WEARING A COVID-19 MASK!!!


Chad Wagner CLAIMS he's entirely straight -- but every woman he tries to date BREAKS SOON with him in ugly ways, leaving him with the ONLY woman who will sleep with him, his cat.


So I stopped and told him that I have ANOTHER driver than him to/from the Colonoscopy Monday, so I won't have to ask him to drive me this time -- and the LAST TIME, when Chad drove me, Dr. Frederick Opper COMMITTED ME WHILE I WAS UNCONSCIOUS -- on HEARSAY of the WHITE CHRISTIAN BITCHES in his office -- Opper a TRUE CHRISTIAN NAZI!!!





And immediately AFTER I posted the following, Dr. Jack Ramage ALSO refused to operate on me -- because of those CHRISTIAN BITCHES!!!






Anyway, I told Chad this would SAVE HIM from having to WASTE HIS TIME waiting for me to ride home with him -- if Opper had been HONEST, he would have let Chad know I was going to the NUT-HOUSE NEXT, and to drive on home.

Chad LOVED THAT, and said he's been SHELL-SHOCKED by all the changes to Wilmington recently, which Chad ATTRIBUTES TO THIS BLOG!!! 

And he still doesn't read it, but sees what is happening in town, and hears about my blog from people all over town whom he works with in his property-clearing and hauling away business. And of course he FULLY SUPPORTS ME and ABSOLUTELY HATES CHRISTIANS!!!


2. 

Let's ALSO CLOSE all Family Dollar stores in Wilmington and beyond!!!


I got to the Family Dollar store, and the BIG SIGN on the door said ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ENTERS WITHOUT WEARING A MASK -- but inside, only two of the clerks wore masks, and half of the dozen customers I saw.

I asked them about it, and Family Dollar said it was ILLEGAL for them to ask anyone to wear a mask or even to COMMENT on anyone wearing one or not.

I KNEW their Parent Company had told them BOLD-FACED LIES, but they said they would get FIRED if they didn't follow that directive.


I just sent the below message to them via their Corporate Secured Server, here: https://www.familydollar.com/


I hope to CLOSE YOUR STORE for your Company Policy in violation of North Carolina Law. I am a Political Blogger working with Generals Colin Powell and Russel Honore' and others to put Donald Trump and the "Christian Republicans" into prison. 

My Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, entire Republican Party, Clinton/Biden Democrats and put Trump into power to turn the USA NAZI for Jesus Christ the Pagan Idol. And they control all the Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton/Biden Families and "Christian" Churches. I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant who also knew the Kennedys and Reagans very well.



3. Although Robert James McKinney told me a MONTH AGO that Katlyn Addington's (Allie Ryan's sister's), boyfriend Jack, they now the tenants in Apartment Two upstairs, was one of the BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKERS he partners with, Jack and Katlyn (called "Kat"), are so NICE and never a NUISANCE, I've over-looked that.


And then Aaron Gallimore made CERTAIN that I knew about that, last night.


The BIGGEST MYSTERY TO ME is that her sister's EX-boyfriend, Patrick Addington, has the SAME UNCOMMON LAST NAME -- and I can't figure out what to make of THAT!!!

Allie Ryan's new boyfriend, Rex, looks like a STRUNG-OUT HEROIN ADDICT!!!

What I DO KNOW, is that it was Jonathan Deputy who placed the tenants in those two apartments, and Landlady Gold Walker THANKED ME for first chasing Denise Renee Wood (with the 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor CONVICTIONS as an International Drug Mule -- and not only told me she works for Mafia Mayor Democratic "Bill" Saffo's DRUG OPERATION, but ALSO was the FIRST person who told me Mayor Saffo likes SEX WITH YOUNG GUYS!!!), OUT of the apartment beneath me on S. 4th Street -- Denise had sublet from another tenant, so Gold had nothing to do with her being there.


And 1.5 years AFTER I got Jonathan Deputy to QUIT as Property Manager here -- he claimed I was TOO MUCH of an ASSHOLE for him to deal with:




Oh SHUT UP , you ignorant Christian, Closet Case HOMO!!!



THIS JUST IN: and PUBLISHED by Harvard's Kennedy School of Government -- SUPER-DUPER UBER-LOL!!!




And Gold made an EXTRA $20,000.00 from renting her Carolina Beach Condo, after taking it out of the hands of the LAZY, DRUG-TRAFFICKING, best friend of Dem. NC Representative Deb Butler!!!


And Gold made an EXTRA $20,000.00 from renting her Carolina Beach Condo, after taking it out of the hands of the LAZY, DRUG-TRAFFICKING, best friend of Dem. NC Representative Deb Butler!!!




Gold Walker called me "KING MIDAS" -- LOL!!!



Gold Walker with her son Allen




4.






And THAT IS IT -- for NOW!!!



Scott D. Kenan

Cyber-General, Five Star (Mexico y Estados Unidos)SELF-APPOINTED -- because if someone APPOINTS or COMMISSIONS you, you are NOT IN CHARGE!!!











.

No comments: