Friday, June 12, 2020

RP: The Latest from Pastor Patrick Hall of Free Will Baptist Church in Wilmington, NC (plus a BONUS!!!) / A SHOUT-OUT to the FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY-SIX Turkmenistanis Who Hit This blog in the LAST HOUR!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-latest-from-pastor-patrick-hall.html



A city in Turkmenistan -- the most CLOSED SOCIETY of all the "-istan" nations: https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-safety/central-asia/turkmenistan/turkmenistan-safety-guide



Ashgabat, Turkmenistan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashgabat



>>> SECOND Response to Pastor Patrick Hall, who twice deleted my comments from Cape Fear Free Will Baptist Church's Facebook Thread: 



-----Original Message-----


From: Patrick Hall <preacher@capefearchurch.org>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 2:11 pm
Subject: Re: Response to Pastor Patrick Hall, who twice deleted my comments from Cape Fear Free Will Baptist Church's Facebook Thread:

If you continue to respond in this evil filthy way I will take out papers with the law enforcement today.     Nobody wants to hear your filth and I will  not tolerate it.   You’re obviously a sick individual.   Stay away from me or my family. And church.     

Patrick Hall

Sent from my iPhone



To preacher@capefearchurch.org preacher@capefearchurch.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Patrick Hall,

I dare you to try!!! I know every Politician and Law Enforcement Leader in Wilmington -- including D.A. Ben David, Sheriff McMahon, Mayor Bill Saffo -- and work not only with top NC Prosecutors and the Feds to bust the Christian Drug Traffickers, and I will send copy of this response to them all right now!!!

Have a LOVELY day -- and BE GLAD that to my knowledge YOU are NOT one of the Christian Clergy who TRAFFIC HARD DRUGS!!!

Scott





From: Austen Eaton <austen_eaton@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 5:23 PM
To: Scott Kenan <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Subject:

Look man.. I don’t know what went down but I peacefully resigned from Cape Fear Church in Wilmington back in 2018

(unsigned)


>>> Re: (untitled) 


Hi Austen -- and THANKS for letting me know. I'm surprised you weren't taken off their website -- it's been two years.

I will take you off my email list after blogging a follow-up of my later communication with Pastor Hall, which I will ALSO send secured server to the Denomination's HQ in Nashville. Something appears to have gone PSYCHO with Mr. Hall, and they need to know about it at Headquarters.

Good luck to you in whatever you are now doing. You know how to find my blog if you care to see whatever else I get involved in.

Scott


.

No comments: