Sunday, June 21, 2020

RP: On Father's Day 2020, Drug-Mafia and White Supremacist Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark DOUBLE DOWN on Their Support of Christian Trump NAZISM on Behalf the DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/on-fathers-day-2020-drug-mafia-and.html







My SECOND Father, Tennessee Williams, has his "Poets Stone" in the center of the line of upright stones in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan -- and it was the EPISCOPAL CHURCH who MURDERED my Dad/Tennessee -- with the Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis said they would -- and then stole his Estate from Harvard for the SATANIC EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!! !!! !!!


That time Tennessee Williams told Maureen Stapleton that I was his GRANDSON!!!:






My memoir set me up for John Lahr and other Williams Scholars to recognize me as the AUTHORITY on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life -- but Wilmington DEMOCRATIC and GOD-HATING PRESBYTERIAN ELDER -- AND CLOSET-CASE HOMOSEXUAL -- District Attorney Benjamin R. David worked with Fox News Chicago and Wells Fargo and STOLE copyright to it, stopping Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films from being able to buy movie rights:




The "Epilogue" includes my attending the Dedication Ceremony of that Stone -- and THAT was when I learned that the Bishop there was in COMPLETE Hard-Drug Trafficking with Tennessee Williams Scholar and Editor, Thomas Elliot Keith, and his long term lover, Arturo Noguera, a Colombian immigrant whose FAMILY runs the Hard Drug Trafficking of Stone Mountain, GA (that Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knows so much about -- and Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dorothy Newman, who had to get me to MEXICO so my own PARENTS couldn't KILL ME as easily!!!). 


They ALL worked with with Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA!!!






The Episcopal Church USA only removed the Seal of the Confederacy window from All Saints Chapel at the University of the South 1.5 years ago!!!





In descending heights: me, Thomas Keith and Arturo Noguera at the Bishop's Reception after the Dedication of Tennessee Williams's Stone -- and in my Epilogue is my account of it (but no Politics):



A few of the people I knew or met there (except Vanessa Redgrave, who left before the Bishop's Reception)Anne Jackson, Eli Wallach, Sylvia Miles, Olympia Dukakis, John Guare, Vanessa Redgrave -- and John Patrick Shanely.








Democrat District Attorney in Wilmington who STOLE my copyrights and more, Ben David, an ELDER (until recently), of the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian.


ONLY White Supremacist and Hard-Drug Trafficking DEVOUT CHRISTIANS keep Ben David in power to SUPPRESS BLACKS and ADDICT more of our Children and Adults to Hard Drugs for the sake of both Jesus Christ and the Democratic/Republican Party.

And Ben David is SUCH a SORRY LITTLE FAGGOT (I also know his wife Stephanie, a top Strategist and Fund-Raiser for Mitt Romney and Republican Sen. Lamar Alexander)!!!:





One of the BEST THINGS my Biological Father ever said to me -- other than to tell me how my NAZI Roman Catholic mother BLACKMAILED him into marriage so she could hide Catholic SWASTIKAS behind the iconic Kenan name (the wealthy Episcopal/Presbyterian Kenans are all Ku Klux Klan members), was that he had NO PROBLEM AT ALL with my being GAY, but if he ever hears I married a WOMAN -- without it being an ARRANGEMENT (like Gay Barack Obama married Michelle and Michelle KNEW Barack was primarily gay and would have boyfriends on the side), he would KILL ME -- because TONS of men do exactly that -- like Mayor "Bill" Saffo, D.A. Ben David, both Democrats, and Wilmington Republican Operatives disgraced former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby and Tom Fetzer!!!







MOST HONEST Father's Day Greeting I've ever seen -- posted this morning by my friend Linda Wilkins-Daniels, who recently completed four years as the President of the North Carolina African-American Caucus of Democrats. Linda would HATE the New Hanover County White Supremacist and Hard-Drug Trafficking Democrats -- including Judge James H. Faison III (also a Christian Minister), and County Commissioner Jonathan Barfield, who claims he is ASSISTANT Pastor of MEGA-Drug-Trafficking New Beginning Christian Church.
 



Remember: It was Drug-Trafficking/White Supremacist Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon, who not only admitted to me he knew about his Sheriff's Deputies protecting the Hard Drugs being unloaded from mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- but in 2015, introduced me to his BIGGEST Christian Pastor partnered in the CIA Drug Trafficking for Jesus Christ, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church!!!



Judge Faison is tight with Democrat NC State Senator Harper Peterson who NEVER shows up to support any Justice Marches against Wilmington's RACISM -- so CLEARLY he's just another Democratic Party DRUG TRAFFICKER, too, no???



Pastor Robert Campbell NEVER took a course in Bible or Religion -- but has ADVANCED DEGREES in Business -- LOL!!!






And ANOTHER reason why I blog:



Nancy Babcock, then of Atlanta, was one of my EARLY Teachers.



This is a little WORDY, but ACCURATE!!!: https://humanparts.medium.com/write-for-yourself-and-wisdom-will-follow-767e50958371



Last night, City Councilman Democrat Charlie Rivenbark (who with Mayor "Bill" Saffo in 2017 tried to KILL ME by hitting me with a SPECTRUM truck because I know they had Christians on the Wilmington Police Force force my friend Evan Fish to jump to his death Sept. 3, 2011 -- Evan KNEW that Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, my employer 1990 - 2010 supplies all Politicians and Christian Churches and Clergy with HARD DRUGS), told the Press that he thinks ALL BARS should today OPEN FULLY -- that the MOST DANGEROUS setting for spreading COVID-19.


Christians and DEMOCRATS are totally SATANIC and TRUMP SUPPORTERS, although they DENY IT!!!













Today, Aaron Gallimore no longer has the beard.


Funniest HERE, is that last night, Aaron Gallimore told me that he KNOWS the Black guy (one white and one black defaced Wilmington's Confederate Monument earlier this week with spray paint), and here is more on the Aaron Gallimore/Robert James McKinney KERFUFFLE of the last week or three:


FIRST for Wilmington Law EnforcementHERE is a photo of the front panel of the car of MEGA Hard-Drug Trafficker Robert James McKinney, Jr. -- so you can ARREST HIM when he drives around SELLING DOPE!!!




Rob and Aaron Gallimore are partying SEPARATELY all afternoon from the young adults who are having fun in my BACK YARD on a water-slide -- because the party people are NOT a bunch of DRUG ADDICTS.


Aaron showed me photos of a beautiful woman he claims he HAS BEEN DATING, and claimed she is "Rich as SHIT" -- but no rich girls date DISH-WASHERS who can't keep a job. 


ALSO she and the CRACK WHORE Rob brought through here the night before last don't look at all alike -- and one was brown-haired, the other blond.


Here is a photo of the water-slide -- and at last count here were 18 of them, and one white guy with CHEST HAIR and a black guy have shown up as well (and later a Hispanic HOTTIE) -- so I have to be CAREFUL I don't get OVER-EXCITED about the FELLAS -- but I told them what I'm blogging about and that I work with Colin Powell's people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (as well as top Prosecutors in NC and the FEDS as well) -- and they ALL CHEERED!!! 




And JUST NOW -- although Facebook has BLOCKED ME for a month from posting, commenting, "Liking", etc.THIS appeared on my Facebook Feed:


ZOE Design 702 added a new photo.
Sponsored
 This blanket is perfect for you!!!

Image may contain: indoor


WHO wants to jump into MY BED???









"Sure, Frank, I'll join you in a FATHER'S DAY DRINK. My work is DONE FOR THE DAY!!!"



.

No comments: