Wednesday, June 10, 2020

RP: Donald Trump and His "Christian Minions" Are Now TANKING in the Polls -- and MORE Good News as WELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/donald-trump-and-his-christian-minions.html


LOL!!! This sounds like "The Onion" -- but it's REAL -- HA!!!




I just learned that Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt's daughter Mary got ENGAGED two days ago and her FATHER was one of the conspirators in Tennessee Williams's murder by the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, Republican Party, and corrupted elements of the FBI and CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen -- and then they STOLE Tennessee's Estate from Harvard University for the GOD-HATING Episcopal Church too -- ALSO like Jackie Onassis warned us would happen on January 11, 1982.



Skye and Mary shortly before Skye abandoned his family in Indiana in 1979 -- also including his wife and another daughter -- and partnered with Gary Tucker.


It was Skye Wyatt who told me after he and Gary Tucker moved to Atlanta, where I knew them again -- after Tennessee Williams's murder on February 25, 1983 -- and after Gary died of AIDS in 1989, Skye moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee, but came back to party in Atlanta's Gay Bars where he bought rounds of drinks and he drove a brand new sports car, red, of course.

The last time I ran into him, he told me that he and Gary had been supported in luxury in Atlanta -- and then him in Chattanooga -- ALL paid for CASH by a TOP REPUBLICAN LEGISLATOR in Tennessee. The University of the South/Sewanee was -- and is -- the BASTION of the Christian Confederacy in Tennessee, and stole Tenn's Estate -- including with the help of my Ku Klux Klan member relatives, Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- and that was why he moved to that state after Gary's death, and died of AIDS, himself, in 1992.




Anyway, since Mary Wyatt FOUND ME on the internet about 1999, we have stayed in touch:




Skye Wyatt when I knew him in Key West 1981 and 1982.




Skye and Gary are found throughout my Memoir, but this gives the final "wrap-up":


The Historic Wilmington Foundation supports the removal of confederate monuments. What do you think?




That time I found an actual Message in a Wine Bottle in the crook of the soldier's arm -- and gave it to ninety-five-year-old "Old Mr. Boney", another member of the Discovery Group at First Presbyterian -- since the Monument is dedicated to Gabriel James Boney:







Today's Search Keywords from my main and mirror blogs:






Of GREATEST interest here, are the first FOUR in the second list -- which are actually only TWO:


1. Amy Fortenberry had POISONED ME -- the time I very nearly died -- by going into the kitchen in a Tucker, GA Mexican restaurant and "specially making" me two poison burritos, for a meal she paid cash to treat me (and to keep it untraceable -- after I died).


I lay in bed for FIVE DAYS to recover enough to continue packing things to flee to Mexico with Colin Powell's people's help.


Amy then was a Lawyer who led a room of TWENTY Lawyers filing NUISANCE LAWSUITS against anyone who criticized her employer, Walmart. But since she FAILED, they "high-tech poisoned her", and she soon was in a COMA at her parents' house (Chip and his wife and Amy Fortenberry probably still live in Stone Mountain).

I called and spoke with her mother in 2014 from Mexico, and Amy was STILL in the coma -- and NO DOCTOR understood WHY!!!



Amy Elizabeth Fortenberry: 




2. 770-266-6904 


Contact Information:

Gnf Inc
7350 Raleigh Way
Bethlehem, GA 30620

Contact: Gerry Flynn Miller
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Phone: (770) 266-6904
Website:

Gnf Inc is the only company located at 7350 Raleigh Way, Bethlehem, GA 30620



My original 2008 Pontiac Vibe parked in from of Gerry Flynn and her husband Joel Miller's 7359 Raleigh Way, spring 2010.


Readers will recall that ALL of my photos of Gerry Flynn were ERASED from my hard drive years ago -- the only other person's photos that have been all removed were "Fernando Merino's" -- he the son of the LARGEST CIA Cocaine Supplier in Colombia -- who held me hostage near Puerto Vallarta at his Godfather's ranch in 2010. And HERE is the lifetime contract to work for the CIA that Fernando got me to sign -- but I then IGNORED:




One of Gerry's brothers was very high in the FBI, and when I met him, he was more RIGHT-WING and YELLING at me, Gerry and Joel than Donald Trump on ADDERALL!!!





Also, it was Gerry and Joel who supplied me with Marijuana from several-pound bags of it that they always got from Patrick Stansbury, our employer, and Gerry told me that Patrick with my parents PLANNED TO MURDER ME -- and I had NO IDEA how extensive the NAZI/Ku Klux Klan plans for a RACE WAR and NAZI TAKEOVER of the US Government by the Republican Party and Christian Churches actually was.



DO understand that -- NOW!!!



Patrick Lee Stansbury:




This also includes how INTERESTED RUSSIA was in local, Wilmington, NC Republican Politician Holly Grange!!!:








.

No comments: