Monday, June 22, 2020

RP: Oy VEY!!! Homos Taking Over Wilmington, North Carolina -- and I Don't Mean D.A. Ben David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Thom Goolsby, or Tom Fetzer -- Oy VEY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/oy-vey-homos-taking-over-wilmington.html



Brian York and his husband, Shane Fernando


I don't have time to write all I know about Shane Fernando -- and he's the NICEST of guys.

We must have met when I first returned from my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in June, 2015. I stopped by several top theater venues, also including Thalian Hall Theatre, and several others of the largest in town -- to see if they were interested in Tennessee Williams's last assistant helping with some volunteer work -- but NONE of them were.


>>> ADDED: And it's POSSIBLE that I actually had done that in early 2011.



And Tony Rivenbark at Thalian Hall was downright SNOOTY!!!


But when I ran into Shane addressing the Retired Men of Wilmington meeting about a year ago at the Cameron Art Museum (I turned down their invitation to join them -- 150 - 200 old White men, many in Trump hats and NO Blacks or Hispanics, but one -- at one meeting), he actually remembered me by name, spoke with me as if we were FRIENDS, and I've MARVELED at what he's accomplished in the years he's been at CFCC.


You don't get the sense of his accomplishments unless you read the above article.



>>> OH, WAIT!!! I just googled up three of my postings that are about Shane, and NO WONDER he was so nice to me -- I served up some GREAT COMPLIMENTS to the young pup!!! 

And in skimming this posting, I see I brought up Lara Yunaska Trump's Baby-Boy Shower -- that I almost crashed. 

ANOTHER thing missed -- in the crush of news of the last week -- is that it is all those eventually HUNDREDS of Facebook ads for Donald Trump's re-election that Facebook TOOK DOWN because of major NAZI symbols all over them, were the BRAIN-CHILD and result of that CRAZY BLOND BITCH:



Adolph Hitler with Blondi





So, HERE is the linkhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/donald-trump-nothing-burger-scott-kenan.html




. . . for NOW.











"I can't remember . . . "














.

No comments: