Friday, June 26, 2020

RP: NC Policy Watch INFILTRATED by Christian/Republican NAZI/Ku Klux Klan-Persons??? / EVERYONE at Black's Tires and Other Businesses KNOWS That My Kenan Family Controls HARD-DRUGS and WHITE-SUPREMACY in Wilmington and the USA!!! -- but NOW They All Know Bob and Rob McKinney Are the BIGGEST Drug Traffickers in OUR Neighborhood -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/nc-policy-watch-infiltrated-by.html







And the BIBLE claims that after Cain killed his brother Abel, Cain married a woman from the TRIBE on the other side of the mountain -- how the HELL DID THEY GET THERE???




>>> Regarding your article on Art Pope being elected by Republicans to the UNC System Board of Governors: 



To lisa@ncpolicywatch.com lisa@ncpolicywatch.com

Cc joe@ncpolicywatch.com joe@ncpolicywatch.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Dear Ms. Sorg,

Your article was most interesting but I was BEYOND SHOCKED that you didn't mention what EVERYONE here in Wilmington, at least, KNOWS is associated with Art Pope: Pope Transportation, mostly distributing gasoline, which is in competition with my Kenan Family's Kenan Advantage Group, Exxon-Mobil, etc., but at least I've not heard of Pope drivers being ORDERED to dump petroleum sludge into tidal waters of New Hanover County -- like a friend of mine, Sherri Gutchess Jordan's husband, a Kenan driver who refused and was BLACKLISTED by Thomas S. Kenan III from EVER driving ANY truck again!!! 

And ALL the Kenan drivers I talk to at Costco ALL KNOW that my Kenan relatives are TOTAL Ku Klux Klan and put Trump into power to destroy Democracy in honor of their HATE GOD, Jesus Christ and their HATE RELIGION, the Episcopal Church USA.

At first, I thought you had to be one of the Trump Republicans and "Christians" who have been infiltrating honest media to sabotage it -- NC Policy Watch -- which has been receiving my every blog posting for at least half a year. And then I checked Wikipedia which does NOT list Art Pope having ANYTHING to do with the Oil Industry or Pope Transportation, so I googled them, called, and Mitch French answered. 

I forget his position but it is high up, and he and I LAUGHED OUR BUTTS OFF TOGETHER for four minutes, as I told him how the GOD-HATING Kenans control worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking as well as White Supremacy with the Bush and Cheney Families -- and Clinton/Biden Democrats.

He also EXCLAIMED that of course Art Pope (with his closest family) completely control ownership and management of Pope Transportation.

I hope you will learn to do just a LITTLE research before writing articles in the future. I am going to send Mr. French my completed next blog posting via their secured server (they list NO NAMES of anyone at all or any email addresses on their website)https://popetransport.net/

I will be posting this email to you on my blog that has gotten over 1.8 million hits so far -- and I'm not even a CELEBRITY (although I was Tennessee Williams's -- google him!!! -- last assistant), before emailing it out to my 150 Political Contacts, which I will add your address to.

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan


>>> In 2019, there were 5,879 Humanist weddings, constituting 23% of all marriages. There were 5,812 Christian weddings (including the Church of Scotland and the Roman Catholic Church), making up 22% of the overall number.

By way of comparison, in 2018, there were 6,117 Humanist weddings, but 6,258 Christian ones.

Keep in mind that a 2017 survey found that AN ASTONISHING 72.4% of Scottish people SAID THEY WERE NOT RELIGIOUS!!! People are discovering ways to celebrate life, find inspiration, and enjoy community outside the confines of faith, AND THEY'RE FAR BETTER OFF WITHOUT RELIGIOUS BULL SHIT!!!








>>> JUST SENT IN RESPONSE TO MOVE-ON's emailed question if they should endorse Joe Biden for President: 





Joe Biden is TOTALLY TIED to my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill's DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Bush, Cheney, and CLINTON Families. My last date was with George Bush's COUSIN and we discussed this all night and the Swastikas of my Catholic Kenans and Klan Robes of the Episcopalian Kenans and the Bushes!!! More in my blog that's gotten 1.8 million hits so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

THANKS for your consideration -- I didn't work for Tennessee Williams, know all the Kennedys and Reagans for NOTHING!!!

This response will be published on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/nc-policy-watch-infiltrated-by.html

Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:



1. BEST thing published in the Wilmington Star News today:

Officials: New Wilmington chief Donny Williams well-equipped to handle crisis.
Previous police chief Ralph Evangelous says he had no idea of fired officers’ racist attitudes.



Smirky Ralph Evangelous SMOKED CRACK DAILY in the house of the Uncle of a Black friend of mine -- at least in 2011 and 2012


TODAY, he is Interim Police Chief of Wrightsville Beach, where Eric and Lara Trump have a HUGE PLACE -- so he's with the TRUMPS, his TOP ALLIES!!!


2. 



TODAY, Aaron Gallimore told me he WANTS me to report ALL the crimes of the McKinneys (Rob lives in the apartment next to mine on Spofford Circle), to Police Chief Donny Williams -- he gets my EVERY BLOG POSTING via email, so will know this as soon as I email it out -- so they GO AWAY from our neighborhood.



>>> BREAKING @ 5:07 PM: The new tenant upstairs in Apartment Two told me she KNOWS Rob McKinney, Jr., is the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER in this part of town -- and wished me -- and Police Chief Donny Williams -- the BEST OF LUCK in getting that ASSHOLE OUT of this building!!!


Aaron reports that Robert James McKinney, Jr., GOT my email of this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/letter-sent-via-email-and-secured.html, and is ALREADY SCARED!!!

I just witnessed Rob McKinney so HIGH he had to drive very slowly, drive out the BACK WAY, which is NO WAY AT ALL since the "Drug Mafia Escape Route" was made a PRIVATE ROAD - NO TRESPASSING, which is the BEST WAY to get to Mayor "Bill" Saffo's Drug-Trafficking Partner, Denise Renee Wood (The Perfect Painter), who has 43 Felony Convictions and 13 Misdemeanors as an International Drug Mule -- but she still carries TWO loaded pistols!!!



Denise Wood is a TOTAL CHRISTIAN, and looks just like this, is heavy-set and 6' 3" tall.




3. Now, I HOPE I can write my buddy Jeanne Wolf NEXT!!!




Jeanne Wolf


SEE 1/4 the way down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/wilmingtons-police-chief-donny-williams.html


5. JUST SENT Secured Server to Mitch French at Pope Transport -- and I got a RECEIVED RECEIPT:


For Mitch French, whom I spoke with earlier today. I hope he has AS MUCH FUN reading this as I had writing it!!!

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/nc-policy-watch-infiltrated-by.html

Thanks for forwarding it to him.

Scott D. Kenan












.

No comments: