Tuesday, June 9, 2020

RP: "And George Floyd Was Called Home by God!!!" ~ That IGNORANT Christian Minister Thereby Claimed the Cops Were Doing GOD'S WORK -- so They Should NOT BE PROSECUTED!!! The SELF-HATRED of Christians Seems INFINITE, No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/and-george-floyd-was-called-home-by-god.html






The Preacher claimed that George Floyd was called home by "God" -- which means those cops were doing GOD'S WORK -- so they should NOT be prosecuted!!! 

Christians of ALL Political Types DESERVE to live as slaves -- especially my WHITE relatives who today are Klan Members and Sypathizers -- whose ancestors used Christianity to keep their slaves docile

The New Testament says slaves must obey their Masters -- as if the Slave Master is Jesus Christ!!! 

I'm shaming Christians here in Wilmington!!!:


A North Carolina sheriff says he won’t cite a local stock car speedway for violating the state’s prohibition against mass gatherings due to COVID-19 after another large crowd gathered there for races.
Scott Kenan Foolish people demanding to let everyone congregate so they can spread virus to take their fellow "Christians" -- rather than being concerned about ANYONE'S HEALTH -- including their own -- proves they are "Devil Inspired" -- LOL!!!




Scott Kenan Looking at more comments, I am SHOCKED how UGLY these people are!!!





Scott Kenan No one hates God like a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN -- or a casual one -- LOL!!! If we ALL forgot about Dear Ol' Jesus -- we'd be a LOT BETTER OFF!!!

Protest organizer said lifting the curfew would be a good faith measure from the city after a week of peaceful demonstrations.
Anyone in need of prayer? I am led to pray for individual needs and as the Lord leads release a prophetic word. Inbox any prayer requests or leave in the comments section ❤️ If you haven't accepted Christ as your personal savior, let's start there! Life with Him is worth it!

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Veonra Vaughn Ministries
Product/Service
Comments


>>> AND MY RETIRED ROMAN CATHOLICNAZI MOTHERTODAY, WAS BACK TO HER CHEERY SELF -- LOL!!! 



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan


And Mom said her Mexican husband-and-wife cleaning team came back yesterday after THREE MONTHS (due to COVID-19), and she is THRILLED that they clean so well, once every two weeks.


That said, Mom is NOT ready to brave a Hair Salon, so is continuing to let her hair grow -- unlike me, who got a recent cut:



See what I did to District Attorney Benjamin R. David's HAIR-CUTTERS -- HA!!!




MOSTLY, Mom is THRILLED that I told her I'm finally un-packing the rest of my boxes after moving here 2.5 years ago -- I got so used to running from the Drug Mafia in Mexico in 2010 and then 2012 - 2015 -- and then being EVICTED by George Cutter of Carolina Apartments in summer of 2015, but I appealed to Jury Trial and could remain until that was tried, so Cutter got his former Apartment Manager (whom he had FIRED many years ago because she sided with TENANTS), Gold Walker to rent to me on S. 4th Street. 

Then Gold gave me Eviction Notice after listening to Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo's partner in Drug-Trafficking, "Denise the Perfect Painter" (Denise Renee Wood), who has 43 Felony Convictions and 13 Misdemeanors as an International Drug Mule, but NEVER lost her gun rights (and kept two loaded ones in her apartment beneath mine back then) -- but Gold RESCINDED that and helped me move to her Spofford Circle property, where I still live.


And Mom loved even more that I'm preparing to WRITE BOOKS, and blog less -- since I've worked out my ANGER toward all the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS, in this blog.







I've met TWO FLOTUSES: Nancy Reagan and Jackie Kennedy Onassis. GUESS which one THIS Chapter is about:




OK, here is about my meeting the OTHER one:




And here is our most BIZARRE (and a bit SLUTTY), one -- compared to Jackie:












.

No comments: