Tuesday, June 23, 2020

RP: Letter to Lily Nicole, Madame Chair of "the lowercase leaders", Wilmington, North Carolina:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/letter-to-lily-madame-chair-of.html



Lily Nicole leading a Protest March in Wilmington, NCa few nights ago. (compliments of Wilmington Star News)



>>> Hannah: Please forward this to Lily Nicole -- THANKS!!!:
 


To hannah@wilmingtontechfoundary.com hannah@wilmingtontechfoundary.com

Cc deb.butler@ncleg.net deb.butler@ncleg.net, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, reservations@suncoastvr.com reservations@suncoastvr.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Lily Nicole
Madame Chair - the lowercase leaders
c/o Wilmington Technical Foundary
hannah@wilmingtontechfoundary.com
Wilmington, NC

June 23, 2020

Dear Ms. Nicole,

My name is Scott David Kenan and because my wealthy relatives -- in the Name of Jesus Christ their Savior -- from First Presbyterian where William Rand Kenan, Sr. was an Elder then, were a PRIMARY cause of the Wilmington Coup d’Etat of 1898, I am writing you to hopefully join forces for Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL. In fact, “Capt. Kenan” was FAMOUS for indiscriminately mowing down Blacks with a “Gatling gun” mounted on a horse-drawn wagon – a photo of which is in the Cape Fear Museum.

Were you at the unveiling of the new Market Street 1898 Marker where I had to pull it off after our incompetent Politicians could not – and DECLARED TO ALL my family’s participation in that HATE-FEST of CHRISTIANS??? Here is audio and video of my words and actions that day: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-words-and-actions-captured-on-clear.html.

I am descended from a different Kenan brother than the wealthy Kenans, but know many of them well, and even today – like Thomas S. Kenan III’s Uncle James Graham Kenan’s wife’s nephew, Gregg Loomis (still a lawyer and best-selling novelist in Atlanta), first told me in 1990, “The wealthy Kenans hate only Jews more than they hate ‘Niggers’”. In fall of 2019, some friends of Tom and Betty Kenan in Chapel Hill told me the Kenans – as devout Episcopalians – STILL feel that way, and that is why they STILL SUPPORT Donald Trump!!!

Indeed, my relatives have controlled Standard Oil since Henry Flagler left Mary Lily Kenan his entire estate in 1913, and the New York Times declared Mary Lily “the wealthiest woman on earth”. Today, Kenans control Exxon-Mobil (and Rex Tillerson, who worked his entire life for my Kenan Family), Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church USA, entire Republican Party and the “Clinton/Biden” Democrats – and run worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Christian CIA, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.

I’d LOVE to see Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms of Atlanta elected President – she is TOUGH and doesn’t fall for the Black-Christian CRAP at all!!!


Barack Obama was blackmailed into supporting CIA Drug Trafficking because George W. Bush presented him with all the Court-quality evidence of his and Rahm Emanuel’s being lifetime members in Man’s Country private gay bathhouse in Chicago when Obama was still an Illinois State Senator. Michelle has always known, and Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright arranged the marriage.

This is better known in other countries where the Christian CIA has less control of the news, and the first person I met who saw them BOTH THERE and several times, is Jamie Lee Sutherland, now an Exec with Ameriprise Financial, Chicago – you can call his office number to ask Jamie about that: https://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland/.

Jamie also worked with our District Attorney, Benjamin R. David, and Daliah Saper (a Chicago lawyer and Talking Head on Fox News), to charge me falsely with LIBEL for reporting his Hard-Drug Trafficking that he showed me some of in Puerto Vallarta in 2010. I was never Legally served, then I was tried In Absentia in Cook County Courts and found GUILTY.

Jamie had only asked for $50,000.00, but – and he’d had a big promotion since then, so NOT harmed by my truthful blogging – was awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS (even though they knew I was next to homeless then), copyright to my memoir of having been the last assistant to Tennessee Williams (which Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy – killing that), as well as ownership of my blog (Google/Blogger refused to believe the unsigned Court Judgement they were sent, so I still have that), and every email, etc., that I write until my death concerning these matters.

It was a NAZI GAG-ORDER, and in fact in my devout Roman Catholic Kenan branch, I was raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings – and my parents were America’s TOP literal NAZIS, something first told to me in 1990 by two Jewish Business Leaders in Atlanta (whom I could name, but one is still alive and I don’t want anyone harassed – as this Letter will soon be published on my blog that’s gotten 1.8 million hits so far, and is ESPECIALLY popular with those who work in the New Hanover County Court House).

When I first blogged about it in early 2010, my parents with the Republican Party of Georgia (I lived in Stone Mountain then), my employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA tried to commit me permanently to a Mental Hospital five times in one month without success – beginning within MINUTES of my confronting Patrick Stansbury by phone of distributing all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida. Later I learned how Patrick via his agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr., distribute especially to most of the Politicians of BOTH Parties and the Christian Churches and Clergy here in Wilmington and in Atlanta.

Today’s Drug Trafficking Politicians include Mayor “Bill” Saffo, Councilmen Charlie Rivenbark and Kevin O’Grady, New Hanover County Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman (and probably Woody White and Patricia Kusek – together they are DETERMINED to sell our Hospital, which Wilmingtonians RESOUNDINGLY oppose), District Attorneys Ben and Jon David who are BOTH actually Republicans – Ben David’s wife whom I know, Stephanie, is one of Mitt Romney and Sen. Lamar Alexander’s BIGGEST Fund-Raisers and Strategists – and I’ve known at least ONE of Ben David’s BOYFRIENDS well: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html.

And BTW: Ben David has THREE TIMES since I returned from my SECOND period of Political Exile in Mexico in June 2015, told me to my face that he would REVERSE that false LIBEL conviction in Chicago that he was part of causing – but STILL has not done so.

Sheriff Ed McMahon has admitted to me that he and his Deputies with the CIA protected the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge – now moved to just north of Bald Head Island in Brunswick County. Ed is the BIGGEST CHRISTIAN in this area, if you check all of his schooling – so you KNOW you can’t trust ANYONE who worships the Pagan Idol Jesus.

My best friend in 2010 was Army Col. (retired) Dorothy Newman, who had served as Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, and told me how she’d sat at the Powell’s kitchen table with Colin and Alma and they decided it was not safe enough for Gen. Powell to run for President in 2008.

Dottie knew my family and employer with the Republican Party and CIA would KILL me if I didn’t leave the country, and she helped me do that safely. Later, I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ in New Orleans (2015), and he knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running the Hard-Drug Mafias of Atlanta with the Christian Churches there. Google for his contact info to check his reference of me – or email me and I will send Russel’s cell phone number.

Colin Powell is a Christian, I believe, and Gen. Honore’ is a DEVOUT CATHOLIC, so I DON’T oppose ALL Christians. Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo – who SAVED MY LIFE -- is a devout Catholic and a REPUBLICAN (or was in 2012, still).


Anyway, the other Wilmington Politicians and Judges who either are involved DIRECTLY in the Drug Trade or Protect it, include NC State Representative Deb Butler (whom I know well, and she’s admitted it to me more than once – her wife Anni Parra died of an overdose on December 28, 2018), Jonathan Barfield on the County Commission – who claims to be Assistant Pastor of New Beginning Christian Church, but that Church has no mention of him on their website.

I had a long discussion with Sheriff McMahon before I attended the 2015 Democratic Unity Dinner in the Coastline Center – and he introduced me to Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning C.C. -- Pastor Campbell has NO TRAINING in Religion, the Bible, Theology, etc. – but he DOES have Advanced Degrees in BUSINESS!!! Pastor Campbell is Sheriff McMahon’s TOP Christian Minister in the Hard-Drug Trade.

And when I was committed to what is now called New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital twice in 2011, then once in 2018 and once in 2019, it was for POLITICAL REASONS (Christians are NAZIS!!!). 

I got Judge J.H. Corpening to release my Commitment Papers which showed that a MAJOR CRACK distributor to Wilmington – with Judge Sandra Ray/Criner’s DELIBERATE HELP, Dr. Frederick Opper (who committed me while I was under for a Colonoscopy by him on hearsay of White Christian Bitches in his office who were PISSED because I knew their Churches distribute Hard Drugs), and Deb Butler’s PARTNER in Hard Drugs, Republican Jonathan Deputy, all committed me because after PHYSICAL THREATS by all but the White Women in Opper’s office, I REFUSED to stop blogging about their CRIMES TO HONOR JESUS CHRIST.

Call Jonathan to ask HIM about it (or Deb Butler): http://suncoastvr.com/index.php/contact.

Other total Criminal Politicians include now disgraced (twice) former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby and former Head of the NC Republican Party Tom Fetzer (who was recently forced to resign from the UNC Board of Governors). Local Judges who have SERIOUSLY violated my Civil Rights in their Courts (but are all now AFRAID OF ME): Chad Hogston, Sandra Ray/Criner, James H. Faison III (he’s also a CHRISTIAN MNISTER – LOL!!!), Lindsey McKee/Luther, and Jeffrey Noecker. Judges Robin Wickes Robinson and Richard Russell Davis have always been exceedingly fair, and even URGED ME ON in exposing CORRUPTION!!!

Over the years, I have been dedicated to Life, Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL – beginning by being one of the FEW White Students who joined the Black Students in my High School in West Chester, PA, when MLK, Jr., was assassinated – not knowing until years later that Coretta Scott King grew up there and hid there after MLK’s assassination.

My freshman year at Denison University, I helped close the school for Black Demands, and then in 1972, I co-founded the first Gay Group there with Dean Hansell, who soon went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and three years ago was appointed Superior Court Judge in the main Courthouse in L.A. We still correspond, but Wilmington’s CHRISTIANS – especially the Democrats I’ve mentioned – say I am STUPID, a FAGGOT, cat-called me a “Child Molester” and literally chased me down Wilmington’s Streets – OK, their ASSOCIATED DRUG ADDICTS that rely on Wilmington’s Politicians and Churches to keep then supplied with DRUGS actually chased me – mostly in 2011 and 2012.

I had a brief snail-mail correspondence with Mrs. King in 1990, and when I managed Magic Pan restaurant in Cumberland Mall in north Atlanta, 1983 – 1985, I got to know Julian Bond and his family better, because they ate there many Sundays after church services.

Now, I am mostly a “Euro-Mutt”, but 1/16 Cherokee. When I first blogged that my parents were then America’s TOP NAZIS in 2010, Rob Reiner’s first cousin Jonathan Reiner (a personal friend), made me an “Honorary Jew” (although no such position exists), and since Trump has been in office, I have worked directly with Rob Reiner and his conservative buddy David Frum in trying to get Trump out of power.

I’m THRILLED you are so into THEATER, and I doubt you know that while I worked for Tennessee Williams in 1981 and ’82, he got packets from his agency twice a month – including fan mail. Tennessee used to CRY because he got so many letters from Black folk who must never have seen his photo – they assumed he HAD TO BE BLACK. He told me several times that that was more rewarding than even his two Pulitzer Prizes – and then he honored ME, by basing a Black character, Mac, in his LAST full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, on me.

I’m 6’ 11”, BTW, the TALLEST Kenan in History, and if you ever look up “Kenan” in the Bible Dictionary, it means either “The Sadness” (depression), or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness”, which perfectly describes my wealthy relatives.

For NOW, I just wanted to offer you my COMPLETE SUPPORT. I saw your Facebook message to “White People” that is SO GOOD, I am going to post it as a “Guest Blogger Posting” on my blog next. But first after sending this to you and some witnesses, I will post it here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/letter-to-lily-madame-chair-of.html.

I will ALSO add your associate, Hannah of Wilmington Tech Foundary, to my email list so you can see who all gets my every blog posting via email -- since I could not find YOUR direct email address and Facebook has kicked me off for the TWENTY-FIFTH TIME since early 2015 – for CRITICIZING CHRISTIANS – and everyone knows, because it’s frequently in the Press, Facebook is controlled by the Christian CIA, Vladimir Putin, and the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Kenan Families.

All Best,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX






Click image to READ.







.

No comments: