Friday, June 12, 2020

RP: Responding to Pastor Patrick Hall of Cape Fear Free Will Baptist Church -- after He Threw a SNIT-FIT, and TWICE deleted my FACTUAL Comments on His Church's Facebook Threads:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/responding-to-pastor-patrick-hall-of.html





Pastor Patrick Hall



Student Pastor Austen Eaton




>>> Response to Pastor Patrick Hall , who twice deleted my comments from Cape Fear Free Will Baptist Church's Facebook Thread:

To preacher@capefearchurch.org preacher@capefearchurch.org, austen_eaton@hotmail.com austen_eaton@hotmail.com

Cc rjkus@aol.com rjkus@aol.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


>>> ADDED LATER: Pastor Patrick Hall called me right after I first emailed him, and we spoke for 2:18 before I had to hang up on him -- then he texted me as well. All of that will be documented after the end of the Letter.



Patrick Hall, Pastor
Austen Eaton, Student Pastor
Cape Fear Free Will Baptist Church
5350 Holly Tree Rd. 
Wilmington, NC 28409 

June 12, 2020

Dear Pastor Hall,

First, thank you for interacting with me on Facebook – before you deleted my comments on your thread a SECOND time. As I had explained, as long as Facebook allows Christian Liars – and many of them are also Racists, Drug-Traffickers, and Hate-Mongers (I am not accusing YOU of the last three) -- to advertise their churches on MY Timeline but I can’t BLOCK them, then I will comment on their threads.

It was BEYOND AUDACIOUS of you to demand I remove what you disagree with when you KNOW I can’t get your Lies and Crap off my Timeline – because Facebook partnered with Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, the Christian CIA, and my Kenan Family associated with UNC Chapel Hill, to turn the USA Christian-NAZI.

The Roman Catholic branch of my Kenan Family that I come from worships SWASTIKAS and worked with Pope John Paul II (especially), to set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA – with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and many others. My Episcopalian wealthy Kenan relatives worship Ku Klux Klan robes, and with their Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, and many more companies put Trump into power to destroy Democracy and to develop Vladimir Putin’s Oil Reserves.

Rachel Maddow of MSNBC found the contract that Kenan life-long employee Rex Tillerson signed with Vladimir Putin worth $ HALF TRILLION – good as soon as Trump can DITCH Obama’s sanctions against Russia. But Trump is tanking FAST now, even in Fox News’s Polls.



Anyway, I have found your secured server form and that of your Headquarters in Nashville, TN, and will send this Letter to them as well.

Below is the problem that everyone who has studied History, Religion, the Judeo-Christian Bible, etc., has with Christian Theology -- and your website shows NOTHING about how you were trained. I went to an American Baptist college (Denison University), and have had five college courses on the Bible and Comparative Religions. I also studied for years under the then President of Religious Science, International, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz as well as under his good friend Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, who was considered the world’s authority on Death and Dying in the 1980s when I studied with her.

As ALL students of the New Testament know, the only three books that mention where Jesus “ascended into Heaven” from: Mark, Luke, and Acts, in this order, claim from Galilee, Bethany, and Mt. Olivet!!!

There are NINE more inconsistencies about the so-called “Resurrection” in the New Testament, that in order to not appear ENTIRELY INSANE, you must ALSO be able to explain logically.



Click on image to ENLARGE.




I bet that since you and Student Pastor Eaton list NOTHING about your own educations – through college or even high school – that you never got a college degree from an accredited college at all – while the great majority of Protestant Denominations as well as the Catholic Church I grew up in REQUIRE POST-graduate degrees in Divinity (or related), before they can be ordained as Ministers or Priests.

Anyway, I believe Jesus actually lived, although there is no mention that he did in Jewish or Roman records. But during his three missing years, he appears to have traveled as far as India, studying under Teachers of the various Religions in that region – and folk tales of someone that fits Jesus’s description have endured.

So, to help you with your Religious Education, I will publish this Letter on my Political Blog – with added graphics and MEMEs -- before emailing it to my List of 140 Political Contacts, including all major Politicians and Press here in Wilmington:

All best to you, and if you have any question for me, please send me an email, Facebook comment, Blog comment – or call me on my cell phone: (910) 200-XXXX.

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan


>>> Pastor Hall and I got into yelling over each other constantly, and it became CLEAR to me that he did NOT KNOW that his paid advertising on Facebook CANNOT be blocked by ANYONE AT ALL in the area he paid to advertise in, so I'm stuck getting it.

As so MANY of you know, when ignorance attacks me with lies, I go somewhat ballistic and often vulgar, which I did, and first told him to stick an un-lubed Jesus state up his rear end --  and then when he continued, I suggested that HE stick one up his wife's lower, frontal orifice -- before hanging up on the irate Ignoramus.

He quickly texted me this from: (910) 264-3631:

"Just for the official word. You ever threaten my wife again and it won't go well for you. You undoubtedly have a mental disorder. Stay away from me my family and church. This is the last warning you'll receive before I report to the police"

Well, I never threatened him, but suggested he stick the statues in the orifices HIMSELF!!! I only used words, while he literally in the phone conversation threatened to "beat the shit out of (me)" -- LOL!!!

Scott











.

No comments: