Wednesday, June 3, 2020

RP: After My "Robert James McKinney, Jr. Kerfuffle", I DOUBLED DOWN on Getting Info on It to Law Enforcement and Venmo as Well / Sean Hannity's Wife Has DIVORCED the Idiot HOMO (after living apart from him for MANY years):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/after-my-robert-james-mckinney.html






Holy CRAP!!! It was Jill Rhodes Hannity's college roommate and best friendChristal Presley (who later married a woman and is now Christal Trivett-Presley), who told me YEARS AGO (in 2008, at the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- at the Book Table that I all but ran, then), that Sean Hannity is actually HOMOSEXUAL!!! 

And Christal and Sean are part of the Atlanta Christian Drug Mafia set up by my own parents, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and the Christian Churches in Atlanta -- which my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knows so much about.







Christal Trivett-Presleytodayhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/christalpresley.
This says it CORRECTLY, since the Bush Family and my Kenan Family have run White Supremacy and Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Cheneys and Clintons for DECADES!!!



Now, at 3:15 PM, Rob McKinney descended the stairs from the two apartments upstairs -- he finally returned after being away all night, early this afternoon. He's told me that Kat (I assume Katherine), Ryan's boyfriend (who is super-nice, but I don't know his name), is his CLOSE FRIEND, but none of their cars are here, so he probably did not find him.

Rob SURELY was not looking for John Gray Hunter from the other apartment. "Gray", as he's called, has told me that he was an FBI Informant, being interviewed by the FBI THREE TIMES shortly before I moved into here, over Sherry Hall Spivey's HUGE Drug Operation in the house next-door, that Chad Wagner now owns and occupies.

BOTH Chad and Richard across the street KNOW that Rob McKinney is a HUGE Drug Trafficker -- and it was the people in the "cat house" across the street (now owned and occupied by Laura), who told me they KNOW Rob McKinney is an ADDERALL (METH) ADDICT!!!


* * *

Here is what I sent Venmo this morning in response to their asking for more details -- and I will email this posting to Rob's Dad, BOB, Sr., as well as Alan McKinney in New York State so they know how it resolved with Venmo:

"Venmo customer service was great and Venmo always has been to me. I had to threaten Rob McKinney with bringing Police in to negotiate after he continued to claim he would not give me the money. He's a Drug Dealer, but was only doing me a favor since I'd had no access to cash after my debit card got jammed in a bank ATM. I have sent all appropriate info to the Police and District Attorney.

In the process, Rob set up Venmo on my phone and I think with a new email address for me, scottvkenan@gmail.com, because he said I had to have a Gmail account (the "v" is for Venmo -- HA!!!). And I don't want that email address and I can't go back and forth between my two accounts. Can I just CANCEL that new one and the new email address -- and later install Venmo with my original scottdkenan@aol.com account?

Sorry I took so long to respond, Rob had been harassing me about this until I sent him the email I sent Law Enforcement about this.

Thanks,
Scott"


>>> ALSO, I SHOULD NOTE:


1. Sunday night, Wilmington, NC's Acting Police Chief Donny Williams with several officers DID kneel with Protesters, but NOT Sheriff Ed McMahon or any of his Deputies -- but everything I wrote Ed McMahon yesterday REMAINS APPROPRIATE:








Incidentally, my above posting -- overnight -- climbed to the MOST hit posting of the last seven days, and SECOND most hit posting of the last THIRTY DAYS!!!



2. Rob's description of being downtown and participating in the protests on SATURDAY (Sunday???), night, fit PERFECTLY with the descriptions in the local Press, so I'm sure he was there, then. 

>>> SO, if I have ANY more trouble with Rob McKinney, I'll try to get a RESTRAINING ORDER against him -- one of the FEW things the local Courts are actually now TRYING!!! 



Otherwise, someone is searching "John Stike" and found this blog. Mr. Stike borderline RAPED ME in about 1984, and co-owned Costello's (gay) Piano Bar on Princess Street with Lawyer David A. Nash -- until it CLOSED a couple of years ago.

BECAUSE John Stike -- TODAY -- is a DEACON at the Kenan Cathedral to WHITE SUPREMACY and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING for JESUS CHRIST (First Presbyterian), and Pastor Dan Lewis BLOCKED my emails to anyone there, I expect to write Dan Lewis about all of these things and his HARBORING our CRIMINAL DISTRICT ATTORNEYBenjamin R. David, and OTHER criminals as well -- NEXT!!!



John Stike, DDS and major Property Developer










.

No comments: