Tuesday, June 2, 2020

RP: Well, SOMEONE Took Notice of My Yesterday's Letter -- So, Once AGAIN -- with HUMOR!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/well-someone-took-notice-of-my.html




It went a lot BETTER in Wilmington, NC last night:


And HERE is the Letter to Alan McKinney that GOT RESULTS, including Robert James McKinney, Jr., coming to my apartment early this afternoon to tell me he has QUIT SELLING DRUGS, and only works in landscape for his father's Jet Mulch, but part-time -- WHY I never see him going to work during the DAY. 

In response to my question asking what it is like doing landscape work at NIGHT, Rob told me to MIND MY "F'ING" BUSINESS, and who the HELL do I think I am to ask him questions like THAT -- HA!!!




THIS TIME, I will be writing Sheriff Ed McMahon, who seems to have been the VOICE OF REASON during disturbances in Wilmington the last two nights.


>>> Much GOOD NEWS for Sheriff Ed McMahon of New Hanover County, North Carolina!!!


To emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, Rachel@msnbc.com Rachel@msnbc.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com 


Ed McMahon, Sheriff
New Hanover County
emcmahon@nhcgov.com

June 2, 2020

Dear Sheriff McMahon,

Please relax a moment -- you seem to have been the Voice of Reason in the last two nights of disturbances -- which I had to forgo attending and protesting, because after five operations in the last year, I can't run -- if necessary -- much more than a block, and with my 6' 11" height, Mayor Saffo or D.A. Ben David would have directed someone to take my eye out with the rubber bullets they ADMIT they shot preemptively -- despite no violence or even a single broken window. Both you and acting Police Chief Donnie Williams seemed to have your authority subordinated by the Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist, Closet-Case Homos "Bill" Saffo and Benjamin R. David -- and THEY are directed by THEIR BOSS, the Christian CIA and Churches (although many Christian Churches have come around to following Jesus's Teachings, Evangelicals having always been the LEAST like Jesus).

Today, I watched Father James Martin, a frequent Roman Catholic spokesperson on all TV News, claiming all of the Christlike recent proclamations of Pope Francis -- which I welcome -- but EVERYONE who knows the FIRST THING about Latin American History knows that while a younger priest in Argentina, he worked in the CLOSEST cooperation with the CIA DEATH SQUADS and CIA DRUG TRAFFICKING -- and all of that is EASY to google up now.





In the same interview on MSNBC, Andrea Mitchell, who grew up Jewish and has been married to Alan Greenspan for years, also had Episcopal Bishop Mariann Budde, BLASTING Donald Trump for his HATE USE of the Bible in front of her "Church of the Presidents"

Well, I can PROVE that the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his Estate from Harvard University -- and EVERY time I was held hostage by Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta, they were DIRECTED by the Episcopal Church USA -- and the Kenans and their Rex Tillerson and Exxon-Mobil -- as well as the CIA and Hillary Clinton State Department.

Christians REALLY deserve to have their skin removed with vegetable peelers and they then thrown into the filthy Cape Fear RIVER -- but we don't do that anymore. So let them kiss the BUTTS of some Muslims, instead -- HA!!! Muslims SAVED Western Books when the Catholic Church burned ALL BOOKS, and burned at the stake or boiled alive Jews, Homos, etc., during the Great Inquisition

And your Corporal Duffy Baker at the Courthouse should kiss Muslim Butt FIRST!!! I still can't believe he told me TWICE that the Bible COMMANDS Christians to MURDER ALL MUSLIMS -- and Muhammad wasn't even BORN until about 500 years after Jesus died.

Also, as you have to have noticed, in our County, Muslims NEVER seem to be getting into Legal Trouble, so never have to deal with Cpl. Baker in the Courthouse. The overwhelming majority of prisoners not just here, but nationwide, are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS -- Christianity is a TICKET TO IMPRISONMENT for them -- and they STILL pray to Jesus -- go figure!!!

Well, I just wanted you to know that when Robert James McKinney, Jr., came by to tell me he no longer is a Drug Dealer this afternoon, I said that because last night he'd PROMISED to get me some more Marijuana today (I've been out for two days now, and my doctors all recommend it for stress), he REALLY should do that before quitting. But he did NOT.

You may recall that after I dropped a Letter for you at your Jail Office a few years ago, three of your Detectives showed up at my then downtown door, and when they finished speaking with me, the female pulled some pot out of her pocket and offered it to me. I ASSUMED it was an attempt to FRAME ME, but it was probably for "Humanitarian Reasons".

Other great memories I have of interacting with you:

1. When we first met at that Christian/Patriotic speech and songfest on the steps of the Nixon Federal Courthouse on July 2 or 3, 2011, it is TRUE that you cried and denied that you knew your Deputies were protecting the mini-subs unloading Powder Drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- which had to be a lie. BUT what was also true is that you had been invited to speak, and when you got there you CLEARLY were dismayed that all four Officers representing the four Armed Services were OLD AND WHITE, and then the Christian Hymns sung mostly called for WAR against non-believers.

2. I have always saluted your Deputies for being far more professional than the Wilmington Police -- under former Chief Ralph Evangelous who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the Uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 - '12. I trust Donnie Williams is in the process of fixing this -- and Wrightsville Beach -- where the Trumps have a big place -- is stuck with Ralph Evangelous as Interim Chief, today. I'd hoped that he'd take his wife and move back to Los Angeles where he came from, but NO, we are still stuck with him in the neighborhood.

3. Your Deputies and your Negotiator, especially, were who told me HOW Wilmington Police forced my friend Evan Fish to jump to his death on September 3, 2011 -- because he knew that my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury with his Agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr. supplied -- and still does -- Wilmington's Politicians of BOTH Parties and our Christian Churches and Clergy with HARD DRUGS. Lee Gosney was my own father's BEST FRIEND when they with John Ehrlichman, now-retired Georgia Republican US Congressman John Linder, Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity -- with others -- set up the Atlanta Christian Drug Mafia that my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knows so much about.




Then, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark essentially ADMITTED that he and Mayor Saffo had ordered the SPECTRUM truck to KILL ME in the crosswalk in front of City Hall on February 13, 2016 -- after I WARNED Saffo I was walking to his office to DEMAND the Full Police Report. I NEVER have been able to get it, but they DID produce the totally redacted report -- and although it was easy to tell who they meant -- Evan's first and middle names had been SWITCHED, and his former girlfriend, Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner -- who had worked with Police -- had her name even further FICTIONALIZED -- so researchers would not easily find the Report.

AND, native Wilmingtonian -- and my best friend in Puerto Vallarta -- Stanley Winborne III, told me how his SON (whom he did not get along with), Stan Winborne IV, had been second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and his main duty was shipping the Heroin back on US Air Force planes, including to Maxwell AFB, where Patrick Stansbury got it and distributed it Maine to Florida. 




THEN, my two-doors-away neighbor in Carolina Apartments in summer of 2015, Jennifer McCracken (who sold me pot and offered everything else imaginable), KNEW who murdered Puerto Vallarta Writers Group Leader, Colin Stuart Hamilton, how the killer was ARRESTED and he led them to the body buried five hours away -- and then the CIA FORCED Mexican Officials to RELEASE HIM!!!

Jennifer claimed she got her Drug Dealing orders from her mother, who is high in the Mormon Church -- and that her brother of a different surname was a TOP Detective on your force -- as well as a CIA Agent. She told me she had HIM get Google to CANCEL my four Gmail accounts then -- and LATER (nearly exactly a year ago), Jennifer tried to sue me to stop blogging about these facts -- and it was in Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther's Court (who was married to your ROGUE Detective, Evan Luther, originally), and Jenny had told me in 2015 that she had a HUGE CRUSH on Judge Luther.

Well, just like Judge Richard Russell Davis only one week previous to that had LAUGHED Katrina Knight, Executive Director of the Good Shepherd Center (which was -- and recent residents there claim STILL IS -- one of the BIGGEST distributors of Heroin in Wilmington), OUT OF COURT and told her she has to charge me with LIBEL if I blog lies -- which she has not done. Judge McKee/Luther ALSO laughed Jennifer McCracken out of Court and told her the same thing.

Judge Davis NEVER violated my Rights in Court, but Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther -- while an ELDER at First Presbyterian Church -- HAD done so, and given this posting that I know Lindsey has read, she really came around, no???




4. When I met you and MEGA Drug Trafficker Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church outside the Coastline Center (the Winbornes had CONTROLLED the Atlantic Coast Line Railway), where the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner was being held, and after Pastor Campbell ducked into the "secret room" there for Drug Mafia, you and I alone spent some real time together:




-- And you LOVED what I said about the fact that I'm NOT into punishments, but into HEALINGS and FORGIVENESS. But as I learned growing up Catholic, even GOD can't forgive anyone who doesn't apologize, reform, and MAKE AMENDS for anything destroyed (kill a breadwinner, then financially support his/her family until they get back on their feet, etc.).

But isn't FORGIVENESS what is happening in MANY cities, where the Police have asked forgiveness of Protesters, and then there is generally no violence -- or at least far less.


THIS is how HEALING occurs!!!


One more "funny thing": TODAY, my upstairs neighbor who is ALSO so sick of Rob McKinney's MAFIA BEHAVIORS and claims that EVERYONE HE KNOWS in Wilmington reads my blog and loves it, is rarely here, but yesterday and today has stayed in his apartment above me -- with his door open to his deck which is over mine, but smaller. So he HEARD everything Rob McKinney said to me earlier this afternoon. 

I've already written what that was on a new blog posting that will also include this Letter to you: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/well-someone-took-notice-of-my.html.

I will send this to the list I sent to yesterday, and then to my full List of 140 Political Contacts -- but not to ANY McKinneys -- and see if they get it from reading my blog -- HA!!!

Carry On, Sir!!!

Scott

REMEMBEREric Trump and his wife, Lara (Yunaska) Trump, have a BIG PLACE on Wrightsville Beach next to Wilmington -- so THEY WILL BE GONE from North Carolina!!!


WASHINGTON—In an effort to placate the protesters gathered outside, President Donald Trump reportedly screamed, “Let them have Eric!” Monday as he pushed his son through the door of a White House bunker. “Please, you can take Eric, just leave me alone,” said the commander in chief, shoving his third-born son through the bulletproof, double-reinforced door of the White House panic room, repeatedly smashing Eric Trump’s fingers with a large wrench to loosen their grip on the frame. “Tear him apart, do whatever you want with him. I’m sorry, son, but this sacrifice is for the greater good!” 

After learning that the protesters remained a quarter mile away and were completely separated from the structure by hundreds of Secret Service agents

Trump then threw out Don Jr. as well.








.

No comments: