Friday, June 5, 2020

RP: COVID-19 Infections Are Again Beginning to SKYROCKET, so D.A. Benjamin R. David's HAIR-CUTTER Did My Hair Today -- in Case They Must SOON Shut Back Down / Other Things:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/covid-19-infections-are-again-beginning.html






Christian Drug Trafficker Democrat Julia Olson-Boseman works with my Kenan Family and our Drug-Trafficking Allies, the CLINTONBush, and Cheney Families to SELL OUT New Hanover County to the Christian Drug Traffickers -- and I BET no one can stop the "Itch-Bay"!!!

Image may contain: people sitting
Save Our Hospital #ILM
Why not the Cape Fear Public Utility Authority?
" #2. Keisha Lance Bottoms: Lance Bottoms' speech last Friday night -- amid violent protests in Atlanta -- was a moment. She was empathetic. Tough. And deeply human. 

I've had the Atlanta mayor on my list almost since the start of the VP process but I was never sure she would break into the top tier. Boy, was I wrong(Previous ranking: 6)"


FUNNY that right after I sent the following to Stacey Abrams -- after she endorsed the CORRUPT Rev. Rafael Warnock, who is running in Special Election in Georgia for US Senator -- and Warnock's ESTRANGED WIFE, Ouleye Ndoye, works now for Mayor Bottoms, Stacey Abrams remains at only #7 -- while Mayor Bottoms rose from #6 to #2!!!





OK, so last night the AGAIN FRIENDLY Robert James McKinney, Jr., had said he would stop down about 11:00 and bring a "bowl to share with (me)" -- but he never showed up -- and that is NORMAL for Adderall (Meth) addicts.

Also strange is that after UPS left a package for Kat upstairs, but I moved it where no one from the Walking Trail would see it -- they've had TWO packages stolen recently -- I saw that her name (at least to them), is Katlyn Addington. Now her SISTER is Allie Ryan, whose ORIGINAL boyfriend was Patrick Addington, a Drug Trafficker with Jonathan Deputy and NC Democratic Representative Deb Butler.

And look at the meaning of "Katlyn": 


Katlyn - Urban Dictionary 

"Katlyn is the best girl a guy can have. She is silly, loud, most of the time athletic, and extremely sweet and loyal. She is also drop dead gorgeous. All the guys ..."

Here is ANOTHER "drop-dead" gorgeous gal -- who has SURPRISINGLY not been FULLY NOTICED!!!:
Out of sync with the "law and order" mantra President Donald Trump has supported, the first lady in a handful of tweets has noted peace and healing.

On Monday, at almost exactly the same time as the President was on a conference call with governors telling them from the West Wing they looked like "jerks" for being "weak" and unable to "dominate" and "put down" protests, the first lady was tweeting about the country's need for peace.

"Focus on taking care of one another & healing our great nation," she tweeted.


This was posted in late January 2016, by Raleigh, North Carolina Artist Amy Sedaris!!!
Completely peaceful: and crowds have SWELLED to OVER 1,000 Demonstrators, and they promise to continue until "Juneteenth" -- Commemoration of June 19, 1865 -- the day Slavery ALLEGEDLY ended in the USA.


So, this morning, I got a text from Lucy of "New Hanover for All", asking if I need HELP getting FOOD!!! 


That was so amazing -- and LOVING -- and I texted back, "No, but THANKS!!!"


And at 3:19 PM today, I got a call from a woman from New Hanover County Democratic Party, from a cell phone listed as being in NEVADA -- but with a MARYLAND Area Code(310) 717-3950, and we spoke for 8.5 minutes. 


First, she told me to go to www.ncsbe.gov, to request an Absentee Ballot for the fall election, and they will then mail me one close to the election -- but I can use it OR vote IN PERSON!!!

I told her I CANNOT vote for many local Democrats who I can PROVE are White Supremacists and/or Hard-Drug Traffickers: including D.A. Benjamin R. David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Sheriff Ed McMahon, NC State Representative Deb Butler -- and that First Presbyterian that has my Kenan name all over it harbors the WORST CRIMINALS IN TOWN, including D.A. David, and Judges Jeffrey Noecker (Dem), and Lindsey McKee/Luther (Rep).

Additionally, I told her if the Demonstrations DO get violent and they MUST burn something down, First Presbyterian should go up in smoke -- JUST LIKE NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, in Paris -- but is such an Art Treasure, I hope it does NOT!!!



I also told her how my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA, and how the CATHOLIC Kenans like I was brought up worship SWASTIKAS, while the predominantly Episcopalian Kenans of Chapel Hill, are all KU KLUX KLAN Members.


She didn't want to believe ALL of it -- but it was CLEAR she knew all about MOST of these Dems being TRAITORS!!!




Anyway, between those two, I went to Great Clips in New Hanover Center, where I had a LONG TALK with two of the five employees working there today, and told them ALL ABOUT Ben David -- who gets his hair cut there -- being Drug Mafia and CLOSE KIN to Donald Trump, whom EVERYONE around here now HATES!!!

I won't detail it all, but they GOT THE WORD and knew enough to know I AM CORRECT in my accusations of the ignorant, HATEFUL CHRISTIAN D.A.



THREE Republicans TOTALLY committed to the Agenda of Donald Trump: left to right: Sen. Thom TillisBrunswick County District Attorney Jon David, and his twin brotherNew Hanover County D.A. Benjamin R. David -- NOMINALLY a Democrat, but in his LAST ELECTION, the Dem Party REFUSED to list him as a Democratic Candidate!!!




And it was not as bad as THIS -- but BET Ben David never survives another HAIR-CUT at THAT "Great Clips" -- HA!!!



>>> OK, NEXT UP:


Will be a LETTER that I must SNAIL-MAIL to Pastor Dan Lewis of First Presbyterian:





Here is the LAST Letter that Dan got from me -- but never responded to:





And a Chapter from my Memoir, that is kind of FUN:










.

No comments: