Friday, June 26, 2020

RP: Exxon-Mobil, via FACEBOOK, Just Asked Me to ANSWER THEIR SURVEY Regarding WHAT Concerns ME the MOST about Exxon-Mobil!!! -- So, I Answered Them HONESTLY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/exxon-mobil-via-facebook-just-asked-me.html







My Letter received by Rex and Renda's RANCH in Texas -- after I spoke by phone with their RANCH-HAND Clint McDanielshalfway down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/wrapping-with-rex-tillerson.html

Here is their MAIN Facebook page -- but I can't now find the SURVEY, so I'll RECONSTRUCT what I sent them:




In response to what concerns me about them and the Oil Industry in general, I chose ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS, which included most of the other choices, like "Fracking" and "Off-Shore Drilling".

Then in the "essay question" box, I told them TOTALLY OFF and said I KNOW Thomas S. Kenan III and many of the other Kenans -- and they put TRUMP into power so that Kenans could profit off the CONTRACT Rex Tillerson signed with Vladimir Putin for Exxon, financed by UBER-TRAITOROUS Kenan-controlled Bank of America to develop Russia's Oil Reserves as soon as Obama's RUSSIAN SANCTIONS could be gotten rid of.

And a bunch more -- but finished saying to check my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com to see ALL THE DETAILS and they can all take EXXON-MOBIL STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

And they DID thank me for sending my response!!!



















And LOOK -- she's HARD AT WORKALREADY!!!



.

No comments: