Monday, June 8, 2020

RP: "Nothin' TO It -- but ta DO IT!!!" -- My Campaign to SHAME Christians for Worshiping the Pagan God Jesus Is WORKING!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/nothin-to-it-but-ta-do-it-my-campaign.html








TODAY, not only did I drop a printed copy of my Letter to Pastor Dan Lewis of the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking in the mail -- First Presbyterian, Wilmington, North Carolina (it will take two days to travel the mile and a half because it first goes to Charlotte for sorting) -- and I would LOVE to see Mr. Dan's FACE when he READS IT -- probably Wednesday!!!

And also today, I posted it in response to FORTY-TWO Christian churches and online Christian Ministries on Facebook -- and NO ONE ARGUED with me or cut me off from commenting on their threads -- while I got TONS of "Loves" and "Likes" -- and "Ha-Has"!!!

If YOU haven't read it yet, you can read it here: 










Devout Christian (former atheistic Jew), Mark Zuckerberg's weeks keep getting worse and WORSE. It's been known for YEARS now that he cooperated with the Christian CIA and Vladimir Putin in doing EVERYTHING to get Donald Trump elected -- and his top employees have lately been spilling the beans about Facebook's TRAITOROUS CRIMES -- and NOW his and his Christian Wife's CHARITY is being DISSED by those it FUNDS!!!





More than 140 scientists funded by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, a philanthropic organization started by Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan, have signed an open letter warning that Facebook’s failure to enforce its own policies undercuts CZI’s mission of building a more “inclusive, just, and healthy future.”




I was IN ERROR when I thought the Georgia Elections ended LAST Tuesday -- they end TOMORROW, so READ THIS -- that I sent to Candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock, as well as idiotic veteran of the BOARD of my Kenan Family's Institute for Ethics at Duke University, https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, Stacey Abrams -- and even Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms of Atlanta and her employee, Rev. Warnock's ESTRANGED wife Ouleye Ndoye -- NEITHER of whom endorse this CRIMINAL!!!


Rev. Ralph Warnock, GA Democratic Candidate for US Senate:




And this posting that I sent to FIVE at least correspondence-friends of mine: Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, David Plouffe, Glenn Greenwald, and the Daily Koz -- and got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from all but Mr. Plouffe -- and THANKS from THREE of them!!!






And HERE is the posting I sent to EVERY ONE of North Carolina's Seven Freshman Democratic State Senators -- and Reggie Love via HIS Secured Server, so that when they had their Online Fundraiser, EVERYONE KNEW that Reggie was Barack's GAY LOVER the first two years Obama was in the White House:











Bette Midler's Bathhouse Betty album


And TODAY, I began major cleaning and organizing of my office -- no, of my entire APARTMENT -- getting ready to write a SERIES of Memoirs about me, the SAINTS and SINNERS I have known -- and my Kenan Family that has been DESTROYING AMERICA for their LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST -- since Kenans first arrived on the banks of the Cape Fear River in 1733 -- near Wilmington!!!



Episcopalian sycophant with Betty (Price) Kenan and her stepson Thomas S. Kenan III.















.

No comments: