Sunday, June 7, 2020

RP: Religion = Stay Out of Mental Institution Card -- and My Open Letter to Pastor Dan Lewis of the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking: First Presbyterian of Wilmington, NC:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/religion-stay-out-of-mental-institution.html







The State of American Society TODAY!!!




Pastor Dan Lewis
First Presbyterian Church
125 S. 3rd St.
Wilmington, NC 28401

June 7, 2020

Dear Pastor Lewis,

I already introduced myself in my earlier Letter to you, which you did not respond to: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-letter-just-mailedemailed-to-pastor.html.

And your congregation as well as Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox are the ONLY two churches that have BLOCKED my emails. Your two congregations and First Baptist on Kenan Plaza had been and perhaps still are, the ONLY churches still supporting the Good Shepherd Center, one of the largest distributors of Heroin in Wilmington, historically, at least. When I discussed that fact with your predecessor, Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson III, he said, "Too bad -- First Presbyterian will ALWAYS support the Shepherd."



Former Pastor Ernie Thompson, who now is Pastor of Westminster Presbyterian in Greensboro, NC: https://www.westpreschurch.org/


But since this Letter will be published on my blog and emailed to my List of 140 Political Contacts, I want to say that First Baptist has not blocked me and I think Pastor Jim Everette understands how serious I am -- even if we don't agree on the NATURE of Jesus. 

And speaking of THAT, Pastor Thompson, who had NOT wanted to be a minister but since he is the FIFTH first-male in a row to become a Presbyterian Pastor, including his Grandfather, who STITCHED the Presby Church back together after the Civil War, told me that HE, TOO, was not certain of Jesus's being the literal "Son of God", and I did NOT have to profess that before I became a Member of your congregation for half of 2011.

I attended every Sunday, and especially enjoyed the discussions in the Sunday School Discovery Group, which included several Deacons and Elders.

One thing that TOTALLY had surprised me was when Pastor Thompson told me he WANTED to have sex with me, but could NOT -- because of his vows to his wife, and this was EXACTLY the same thing Danny Sinatra told me that same year -- he being married to Goth Actress Phoebe Dollar, and his mother Patricia told me how she had engineered selling control of their Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives' NationsBank nearly twenty years ago -- and how the Sinatras now HATE my wealthy relatives for turning BoA NAZI!!!

Pastor Thompson ALSO told me how he ran off my good friends then, a full Army Colonel (retired), and his wife -- who were black -- by telling them he FIRMLY supported Gay Church Weddings, something that THEN was a problem to most black Christians -- but not now. 

And then Ernie was made to move on since your congregation voted NOT to allow them, although I've heard you DO NOW allow them. 

HOWEVER your congregation includes MANY Criminals, including District Attorney Benjamin R. David, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html, and Judges Lindsey McKee/Luther: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html, and Jeffery Noecker: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/poor-judge-jeffrey-evan-noecker-showed.html.

ALL of these people have been Deacons and or Elders, recently, but none of them are today. Judge Robin Wickes Robinson has ALSO been a Deacon -- and I call her not only my FAVORITE JUDGE, but the "Yin in First Presbyterian's Yang" (or vice-versa).

TODAY, the only person I know on your roster of these, a Deacon, is John Stike, DDS and Land Developer, who had been PARTNERS in Costello's Gay Piano Bar with your congregant Lawyer David A. Nash, who charged me with Cyberstalking, and D.A. Ben David -- who ALSO stole the copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, in 2013 with help of a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer and an Exec of Wells Fargo -- both of them in Chicago, and they sued me for Libel without ever legally serving me, and tried and convicted me in Cook County Courts In Absentia.

Ben David has three times and in person promised to get that undone -- just like Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to ERASE all of my local convictions and pending charges -- but Ben David has NOT done that -- and Scott Rudin and the Producers of all of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights, but Ben David ENDED THAT!!!


How much money do YOU believe Ben David owes me for that THEFT???


Anyway, in about 1984, I met a young guy in now defunct David's gay bar near the base of Market Street, he took me home, we got naked together, and then the UGLY, older John Stike, DDS, came in naked and PLOWED MY BUTT with insufficient lubrication, causing me pain for several days.


John Stike is a HOMOSEXUAL PREDATOR, and your making him a Deacon means that YOU must be the DEVIL, no???




Since the Law refuses to charge, arrest, and try D.A. Benjamin R. David, I am resorting to RIDICULING THE RIDICULOUS so that Ben David can't even get a HAIRCUT without everyone snickering behind his back:




Now, I have their email addresses and will send via email this Letter to you to EVERYONE mentioned in this email, including Ernie Thompson at his "New Calling", David Nash, but NOT John Stike, and will likely mail you a hard-copy tomorrow.


REMEMBER: You are ALLOWED to worship invisible, "gods" -- but you are NOT allowed to FORCE what is actually DEVIL WORSHIP of the Pagan Idol Jesus on anyone else.


And to be CLEAR, I FULLY worship the ONE TRUE GOD, and find that I am, now, MIRACULOUSLY PROTECTED from Ben David or your Judges VIOLATING MY CIVIL RIGHTS, again!!!


All Best to Christians who while Mentally Ill enough to WORSHIP Jesus -- at least TRY to follow his Teachings about LOVE!!!


Scott D. Kenan 











.

No comments: