Thursday, December 13, 2018

RP: And Moving Right Along . . .

RE-PRINTED from here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/and-moving-right-along.html








AGREE with this TOO!!!




After yesterday's posting of my Letter to the Rector of St. James Episcopal here in Wilmington -- that has the photo of Presiding Bishop Michael Curry cutting up as "Boris" in front of St. Bullwinkle -- I think the world -- especially the Episcopal Church World -- should be ready for ANYTHING!!!




What I had not told Blog Readers, is that when I emailed my Letter to six clergy and office workers there, I got it out at 4:01 -- BEFORE they were to have their "20s/30s Dinner" from 5:30 - 7:00 at Shuckin' Shack -- one of my FAVE Wilmington restaurants!!!: http://www.theshuckinshack.com/.
 


And here is Shuckin' Shack's SPECIAL OF TODAY!!!:
On the 2nd day of Christmas the Shuckin’ Shack gave to me...
Tomorrow TODAY: 12/13 BOGO Lobsters All Day! 
#whilesupplieslast #dontmissout #datenight #merryshackmas #bogo



Now this has NOTHING to do with Shuckin' Shack, but they moved from Market Street to Front less than a year ago, filling the vacancy left by the DRUG FRONT BUSINESSBetsy's Crepes:




And I know THAT because their "dishwasher", Philip Rosario, was my roommate for half a year at 205 South 4th Street:



Phil Rosario -- and his Altar to Roman Catholic Drug Addiction he had set up in my apartment:




Although my mother ONLY ever bragged to me of smuggling the money of White People in South Africa out -- because Pope John-Paul II declared that the ending of Apartheid was "Anti-Catholic", and this was done by St. Mark's Parish Duplicate Bridge Club -- where Father Robert J. Kus was stationed before Raleigh, and then back to St. Mary's.

But Phil Rosario told me many times that he was a Puerto Rican from NYC who had moved here 30 years ago -- and had been running TONS of Drugs and many Whore Houses here in Wilmington, and working DIRECTLY for Fr. Bob Kus.

When I caught Phil with another dishwasher from Betsy's Crepes (who had supplied me with pot for a few weeks), and a "gentleman tile-setter" (who had the contract to do all the tile work on the house then under extreme renovation, one door east of Psychologist Ben's house on Orange Street), dividing up a "pillow" of marijuana (which they gave me some of), trading money from HUGE rolls of $100.00 bills -- and then SMOKING CRACK in my apartment -- I got rid of Phil (who claimed to have all the "dirt" on District Attorney Benjamin R. David, so he could NEVER be prosecuted)ASAP!!! 


And Phil Rosario soon FLED WILMINGTON (after I kept blogging about that)never to be heard from again.



And Father Bob, rather than retire, fled to HONDURAS this past July, to begin another career there -- as a Catholic Missionary Priest!!!



Today, I was thinking of writing either Presiding Episcopal Bishop Michael Curry -- or Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill. But I have decided to take an "EASY DAY" instead and maybe mention a few things that Readers MIGHT be interested in:

1. From LINKED-IN:

Recent:



I don't know WHY the New York City Department of Education was researching me -- but I'm FLATTERED!!! 


2. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, LOVED that I planned to write not only St. James Episcopal here in Wilmington, but Presiding Bishop Michael Curry -- about the wealthy Kenans and their CORRUPTION of elements in the Episcopal Church USA.


And Mom ALSO thought my idea of FORGIVENESS of their murdering Tennessee Williams, and working WITH THEM NOW to PROMOTE the work of Mr. Williams was TOP SHELF!!!

3. My recent postings about all of this are too new to know yet how popular they will be (but they got off to a GREAT START), but this morning's news is TROUBLING for another recent Blog SubjectRex Tillerson:





And THIS posting REMAINS BY FAR the most hit of any this week:




4.


Cheryl Brainard, who once worked for Delta -- my FAVE AIRLINE -- is one of those I emailed yesterday at St. James Episcopal -- and TODAY:


7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Ordination to the Deaconate-Cheryl Brainard
Church



So I will sit tight today -- and just see WHAT ELSE DEVELOPS . . . 













.

No comments: