Tuesday, December 25, 2018

RP: My Christmas Day Letter to Kevin Sessums (writer and "Media Maven"), WARNING HIM of the Drug-Trafficking Thomas Elliot Keith, Who Is Associated with the Episcopal Church and My Kenan Family!!!:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-christmas-day-letter-to-kevin.html









>>> FIRST, A FEW MORE NOTES:


1. I got a message from my brother Mike -- and he is COOL with how I wrote up the story about his father-in-law (a rabid, racist Republican Evangelical, when we last spoke about ten years ago)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-funny-thing-happened-at-kenansvilles.html.

2. I spoke with Mom today, telling her how she and my sister Julie -- the only remaining Roman Catholics in my immediate family -- are the MOST SANE of us all!!! That, because they both have had reason to DEEPLY EXAMINE our family's and their own personal pasts, and GOT OVER the Swastikas-on-the-dinner-plates and daily beatings we had growing up.


* * *


Kevin Sessums
Editor in Chief
Sessums Magazine

December 25, 2018

Dear Kevin,

First of all, I want you to know that although you have many times disrespected me on Facebook, I have thoroughly enjoyed your numerous postings there – more numerous than any of my other Facebook friends. And like I have sort of enjoyed my mother having to watch the Trump/Republican Thug-Fest that she was so instrumental in getting elected coming apart at the seams, I have enjoyed seeing you totally change your tune about Hillary and Bill Clinton, you seem to have voted FOR her, but while voting the same, I voted AGAINST Trump – the Clintons working for the Bush and Cheney Families, who with others and my Kenan Family run International Drug Trafficking.

I have not commented on Facebook much, because I’ve been kicked off for a month for the eleventh time now, nearly half over, and I was only on for one day after the last banishment to “Jail” as we all call it, after the last time. I have also seen YOUR frustrations with Facebook, but I am not aware of you ever being kicked off.

What compelled me to write you today, is that today you posted Quentin Crisp’s thoughts on the nature of “god” (IDENTICAL to how God is defined in Metaphysics) – and gave a “hat tip” to Thomas Keith – who can only be Thomas Elliot Keith, whom I’ve known since 2005, when I first attended the New Orleans Tennessee Williams Literary Festival, and one of the many times I have spoken with Thomas there – my first year, 2005 – he told me how he CONTROLLED  our mutual friend Director Paul Willis (then kind of a “Meth Head” and “queenly” -- and before he met his husband), and Thomas said he used drugs and some serious sex to control Paul Willis – and knowing of Thomas’s reputation in the sack – and his Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Episcopal Church and my Kenan Family, these people stop at NOTHING to promote Hard Drugs.



Thomas Elliot Keith, today.



Me, Thomas Keith, and Arturo Noguera at the Bishop's Reception following the Dedication of Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, late fall 2009.


I have spoken many times to many top Employees and Board Members at the New Orleans TW Fest, and they KNOW Mr. Keith is a total CROOK, but he works for Sewanee, that controls all of Tennessee’s Rights (and those are controlled by Georges Borchardt Agency, who are also John Lahr’s Literary Agency), so can do NOTHING (without losing access to the Rights). 

Here is my very recent Letter to them:  http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/samantha-shea-from-georges-borchardt.html.



John Lahr


Later (2009), John Uecker, who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow and the Coroner’s Report had to be changed at least twice (both Dakin Williams and the still alive Dotson Rader have published in books that Sewanee/Episcopal Church murdered Tenn and stole his Estate from Harvard – like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Mr. Williams and me on January 11, 1982, would soon happen). Uecker told me he told the Coroner to claim Tenn asphyxiated on a medicine bottle cap – soon proved impossible -- so Uecker then got them to claim he had become suddenly intolerant of Seconal, which Tenn had been addicted to for sleeping for most of his adult life. This ALSO was not true.

Uecker ALSO told me that Thomas Keith told him that the Episcopal Church (Sewanee that has gotten over $100 million from my Kenan family in support of their “Episcopal Confederate Mace”, actually), had all the goods on my friend John Lahr (his sexual trysts with young men while married to Connie Booth -- now mentally slipping). 

Lahr and I communicated secretly while I wrote my memoir (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/) – and then he wrote Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh, and the two together provide the honest time platform making all of my claims of Tennessee’s murder possible – if not proving that.



Thomas Keith blackmailed John Lahr into not even MENTIONING my name in his bio – but other books have been published on Tenn, naming me, so I AM in the “record”. And in his largest presentation in N.O. in 2015, Lahr recognized me to the crowd as the Authority on the last two years of Tennessee’s life, and had me take a bow. But this was longer than I actually worked for him, so probably not entirely true.

I believe that was the year I met YOU at the concurrent Saints & Sinners Fest, but it might have been earlier.

The point I’m actually getting at is that if you are connected to Thomas and his allies, then it now makes SENSE that you have disrespected me on Facebook – but in being Mr. Keith’s friend, you are not only spitting on Tennessee Williams, you are aiding and abetting Hard-Drug Trafficking – but I KNOW this is ONLY because you didn’t know the whole truth.

I just found Thomas’s and his boyfriend Arturo Noguera’s phone number on Eldridge Street in Manhattan, and if I can’t reach either of them personally, will leave message that I have sent this to you. Tom Keith reads ALL my blog postings – he HAS TO, to try to keep ahead of the Law!!! Arturo does TONS of Hard-Drug business with the clergy at Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine, and his family lives in Stone Mountain, GA (where I lived 1988 – 2010), and runs the Drug Mafia there for my Kenan Family, Republican Party, and yes, in 1992, after his election, Bill Clinton sent 24 unmarked CIA cars that were stationed three blocks from my house to guard the Drug Trafficking.

My last date was with George Herbert Walker Bush’s cousin who sought me out, and we were up all night discussing the Kenan and Bush Families running International Drug Trafficking together for decades – using Exxon-Mobil as well. Standard Oil and now Exxon-Mobil have been controlled by my Protestant Kenan relatives, and they are all Ku Klux Klan members. My Catholic branch are all NAZIS – I being raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates, my parents friends with the WORST REPUBLICANS.

In Puerto Vallarta in 2015, I met a just retired Exxon exec who TOLD ME how certain Kenans with our lifetime employee Rex Tillerson put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency and he changed their Constitution so Kenans and others could again get Mexico’s Oil. They also split the Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Episcopal Church (but current Presiding Bishop Michael Curry does not seem to know about this, and I am soon writing him about cleaning up his denomination).

Although Thomas Keith edited my Williams memoir – and gave me a great blurb – he was instrumental in preventing its publication, which it was under contract to be published as the featured hard-cover release of Alyson Books, spring 2010. Thomas ALSO tanked the publication of Tennessee’s 4th cousin and scholar Kenneth Holditch’s book, which Kenneth told me about in 2015. Lahr’s, Keith’s, and Holditch’s blurbs for the back jacket of my book can be seen here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html.

But beyond THAT, I have been thrilled to see that you are attending a Presbyterian church in Hudson!!! There being no Metaphysical church here in Wilmington, I joined First Presbyterian here in 2011 for half a year – and ALWAYS attended services and Sunday School class, “Discovery”, which had their top minds of that congregation in it, and it was TOTALLY STIMULATING. Presbyterian Thought is as close as you can get in Christian to Metaphysics, but the church HERE also harbored Wilmington’s TOP Drug Traffickers (the District Attorney and three corrupt Judges), the Pastor then, Ernest Trice Thompson, told me how he ran off black people who wanted to join – as well as that he wanted to have sex with me, but his vows to his wife prevented that. They ran him off in 2015 – because of his support for church gay weddings, but he heads a BIGGER, two-campus congregation, now. I have no problem with the denomination, per se.

You see, in 1898, then Elder at First Prez, William Rand Kenan, Sr., who had been the only Confederate ever credited with taking a shot at President Lincoln within DC, led the Wilmington Insurrection, killing blacks, stealing their property and offices. The town was then majority black, and blacks held (as Republicans), half the elected offices. Bill Kenan led it from the back of a horse-drawn wagon, Kenan having the only primitive machine gun in town, mowing down blacks indiscriminately. Both the North Carolina and US Governments SUPPORTED this slaughter, and THAT is why my Kenan Family is so INSPIRATIONAL to Republicans and Trump Supporters!!!



Capt. William R. Kenan, Sr. (probably standing in front), and his RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE.


So, to avoid any questioning by the FBI (or other Law Enforcement), whom I now give all my info to (and they are clever, so might have interviewed you without your even knowing it – it happened to me at least five times by CIA Agents, I only learning they were CIA later), I suggest you be VERY CAREFUL in any dealings with Thomas Elliot Keith!!!

BEFORE calling Mr. Keith to WARN HIM of this Letter, I will publish it with additional notes and some images, here: (I can't believe I forgot to paste in the URL -- but you are here, now, so TOO LATE.)


>>> LATER, I decided NOT to call -- Thomas Keith is on my EMAIL LIST, and has been for many YEARS.



I also wish you – and Sessums Magazine – a very Happy and Financially Successful NEW YEAR!!!

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan
Quentin Crisp
(December 25, 1908 – November 21, 1999)
Do you believe in God?
“Well, now, the last time You-Know-Who was mentioned, I began by saying I wouldn't like to say anything that gave offense. And someone in the audience said, 'Why stop now?' But this is still something that worries me, so if at any moment anyone finds anything I say offensive, they have only to jump up and down, make a scene, and we will stop.
I believe, like most people, not that of which logic can convince me but what my nature inclines me to believe. This is so of nearly everybody. I am unable to believe in a God susceptible to prayer as petition. It does not seem to me to be sufficiently humble to imagine that whatever force keeps the planets turning in the heavens is going to stop what it's doing to give me a bicycle with three speeds.
But if God is the universe that encloses the universe, or if God is the cell within the cell, or if God is the cause behind the cause, then this I accept absolutely. And if prayer is a way of aligning your body with the forces that flow through the universe, then prayer I accept.
But there is a worrying aspect about the idea of God. Like witchcraft or the science of the zodiac or any of these other things, the burden is placed elsewhere. This is what I don't like.
You see, to me, you are the heroes of this hour. I do not think the earth was ever meant to be your home. I do not see the sky as a canopy held over your head by cherubs or see the earth as a carpet laid at your feet. You used to live an easy lying-down life in the sea. But your curiosity and your courage prompted you to lift your head out of the sea and gasp this fierce element in which we live. They are seated on Mars, with their little green arms folded, saying, "We can be reasonably certain there is no life on Earth because there the atmosphere is oxygen, which is so harsh that it corrupts metal." But you learned to breathe it. Furthermore, you crawled out of the sea, and you walked up and down the beach for centuries until your thighbones were thick enough to walk on land. It was a mistake, but you did it.
Once you have this view of your past—not that it was handed to you but that you did it—then your view of the future will change. This terror you have of the atom bomb will pass. Something will arise which will breathe radiation if you learned to breathe oxygen.
So you don't have to worry. Don't keep looking into the sky to see what is happening. Embrace the future. All you have to do about the future is what you did about the past. Rely on your curiosity and your courage and ride through the night.”
from The Wit and Wisdom of Quentin Crisp, edited by Guy Kettlehack, 1984
####
hat tipThomas Keith


Image may contain: 1 person










.

No comments: