Wednesday, December 26, 2018

RP: Joy! JOY! JOY!!! -- Oh HAPPY DAY!!! -- Danny Sinatra is OUT of Prison, the Chicken Flew Up -- to Five Feet from Me on My Deck, and I Got Blog Comments to "KEEP IT UP!!!":

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/joy-joy-joy-oh-happy-day-danny-sinatra.html



Phoebe Dollar, Danny's wife, posted this on Facebook today. I checked all three of Phoebe's Facebook pages -- and Danny's one -- and found no explanation or other new comments, but I don't think California Prisons let inmates out for Christmas -- so I assume Danny has been SPRUNG!!!



They look so much HEALTHIER than below, taken right before they moved back to California in early June 2015 -- and I just missed them when I returned from Political Exile in Mexico, later that month:




I haven't heard back from Kevin Sessums -- but HE TOO is dealing with healing from addiction after blowing up his own life -- so I KNOW Kevin has to be thrilled, too (although I doubt they know each other -- Danny having acted mostly in fairly minor roles in movies and TV shows). Here is my Letter to Kevin Sessums:




Well, when the chicken first flew up to my deck rail and took about eight pecks at my Thyme plant, then jumped down to my deck looking for food, she came within five feet of me, but resisted my attempts to get her to come closer. I took photos with my phone camera, and just spent 30 minutes trying to set up email on it to send to my computer -- failing about eight attempts, so this old photo will have to do:





I got the same comment on TWO postings overnight -- and since the FIRST includes the Letter to Kevin Sessums that I sent in mid-November via his secured server, and the second one is from 2017 and includes things Kevin should definitely get a KICK OUT OF, I posted the SAME reply to both:


2 comments:


And here are the two postings he commented on: 








>>> OTHER GREAT NEWS LEARNED THE LAST 24 HOURS:


1. Did YOU know that the USA already has a HIGH SPEED TRAIN (in Florida)???





And the AMAZING THING (and it is planned to expand its line), is that it runs on Henry Flagler's/My Kenan Family's Florida East Coast Railroad rails/right-of-way!!!

When I researched it further, I found a lot of contradictory claims about its ownership -- one place claiming in was owned by a Kenan Family Holding Company (in branding, "FEC" or "Flagler" -- especially "System" = Kenanuntil several years ago (it started with standard service of freight), and then was sold to another corporation. Another place claims it was owned and developed by Ferromex (a division of Grupo Mexico Transportes) -- the Mexican railroad I always saw there (and Mexican trains are SUPER-MODERN).

Ferromex BEGAN when (former) Mexican President Salinas declared the State Railroads BANKRUPT and sold them to private industry.


>>> ADDED BECAUSE I FORGOT:




Early 2019, Richard Branson is buying into it and re-branding it "Virgin Trains USA" (different than the "trains" teen-aged boys in the 1960s fantasized about "pulling"):




MY best friend when I lived in Colima, Mexico in 2011 for a few months was Dr. Valdemar Salazar -- who was Salinas's best friend, and snuck him out of the Mexican Presidential Palace, and drove him to Puerto Vallarta and they CRIED -- because they were POWERLESS to kick the CIA Hard-Drug Traffickers out of Mexico.

Dr. Salazar ALSO was once called to a farmhouse in a desolate place in the middle of the night to set a broken bone after a fight. He found the doors left open, all the lights on, but no one home. He also found a HUGE cache of arms (and kept a revolver for himself), as well as several open safes full of large blocks of Cocaine and bundles of $100.00 US Dollar bills -- taking enough to buy a brand new luxury automobile. 


And Dr. Salazar also introduced me to the Governor of Colima state.



Dr. Salazar (now deceased), on left, as the winner of "Mexico's Top Matron" is crowned.

2. 





3. And my FAVE Kenan Charitable agency is: https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/





And there is THIS, the "Grand-Daddy of Kenan Charities":








Shooting skeet in Palm Beach with Tennessee WilliamsSen. John F. Kennedy, and Gore Vidal.



.

No comments: