Sunday, December 2, 2018

RP: Emails to My Siblings and to Incoming Democratic NC State Senator Harper Peterson -- Just to Make a Few Things CLEAR!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/emails-to-my-siblings-and-to-incoming.html



Mom (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan of Raleigh), and me, May 2015.


Good Morning All!!!

This morning, I woke up having processed recent events enough to know that making Peace with Mom would actually be easy. She and I both have the same goal of getting what remains of our family together in at least respect, and hopefully love. Given Mom's age there could be next to no time to do that, so that is a HUGE force in our favor.

As one of the professional reviewers, Thomas Elliot Keith (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html), wrote of my Tennessee Williams memoir, it was especially good because I even was honest about my struggles with mental illness -- and I still am that today.

Unfortunately, Mom does not have honest introspection in her skills set (and more importantly, in her interest), and her concept of God is Pagan. She's not alone, and that is why we have Traitors to both God and Country in office -- but everyone is waking up to the Truth of God's Nature -- and our responsibility to respect and love our world and each other -- as well as all the other creatures we share this life with.

And as we all know, had Mom and Dad raised us twenty years later, we would have been taken from such abusive parents, and Mom would probably have been jailed for what she did to us. While I'm NOT qualified to diagnose, Mom has a TON of symptoms of major mental illnesses, including Narcissistic Personality Disorder: "Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement."

Mom is the OPPOSITE of nearly every practicing Catholic I know today -- I have NO PROBLEM with Christians who follow Jesus's Teachings, even though the Theology of all of that is total CRAP. God cares that we follow It's Laws, NOT what the hell we worship!!! God is too GREAT to NEED flattery and worship. Only bitches like Mom (basically condemned by my psychiatrist) and "Christian" assholes like Trump need people to kowtow to them.



And as I've said consistently for years, if I had NOT had to fight all of Mom's HATE in the name of Jesus Christ and the Swastika-loving Catholic POPES, I would never have gained MY strength, and the VALUES (lip service ONLY in Mom's case), and even more the emphasis on EDUCATION have been the FOUNDATION on which I continue to stand. Let Mom have her last years in Peace. "The Lord" works in mysterious ways, and how things happened to and with me has been RIDDLED with my mistakes, but I always had the Courage to Act on my best info, and have learned from my mistakes.

It's funny to me now looking back at how Mom spoke on the phone with at least THREE of the WORST CIA Drug-Traffickers holding me hostage in Mexico -- telling them how to KEEP me captive -- HA!!!

All of you were too hypnotized by Mom's "Satan's Dance" to have any empathy for me -- but the Truth is that what Christians call the Devil, is just a SYMBOL for the fact that God created EVERYTHING, including the Dark Side, whose sole purpose is to tempt and lead us to "sin" (fear, hatred, greed, etc.), which we suffer from until we wake up and come to our senses.

THESE negative people serve an incredibly important role in the "Celestial Drama", and if things ARE like Christians claim, will have high places in Heaven for having to take such HEAT for their hate and crimes -- IN NECESSARY-TO-THE-DRAMA ROLES -- and get (eventually, like is now developing) all the BAD PRESS and PUBLIC SCORN.

And THANK GODIMPRISONMENTS.


My one hope for many years has been that Mom live to see the System of Hate and Fear that she has so heavily invested in, FALL -- and it looks like that is happening as I type. How Mom will deal with that, is HER business, but it will really be interesting to see how she handles it.

So this morning, I called Mom and told her I'd come to realize that there are things she and I simply CANNOT DISCUSS, I know what those things are, and will no longer try to discuss them with her -- although I am ALWAYS willing to discuss anything about me, including how I've handled a variety of mental illnesses.

She said she really had no time and had to run to church, but that she appreciated that, and I believe she really did, so without further words, I believe that is settled.


ADDED: The closer we get to Mom's near-96 years, the more WE TOO -- suspecting more-and-more the approach of the Grim Reaper -- appreciate brevity of words and actions.


It was SO REASSURING last night to see most of Facebook and the internet CONDEMNING George HW Bush for his and GW Bush's hypocrisy when they had so much love of sex with men (Daddy Bush preferring under-aged, while W was more discreet). And they got torn down for the setting up the Drug Mafias with Daddy Bush's CIA, although few know that the CIA was totally partnered with the Kenan-controlled Standard Oil, later Exxon-Mobil. The Catholic and Episcopal Churches setting it up and making the most money from all the drug deaths, but the Evangelical Churches do MOST of the dirty work and are STUPID ENOUGH to accept FAR LESS MONEY from it -- LOL!!!

Well the ONE person I supported here enthusiastically in the last race, Harper Peterson, Dem who won against all odds NC State Senator, has selected one of the BIGGEST Drug Traffickers: part Christian Minister/Drug Trafficker (from Kenansville area, so directly with our Kenan Family), part District Court JudgeJames H. Faison III, who with MOST Wilmington Politicians CELEBRATED one of Wilmington's biggest Drug Traffickers in 2011, Rev. James Shivers, who owned Mercy House Shelter when I stayed there, to swear Harper in come January 5 -- AND he wrote a FAR too enthusiastic praise email of George HW Bush (so much better than Trump in terms of MANNER, so a MILD one would have been appropriate to help unite the Reds with the Blues in Wilmington), who set up the Drug Mafias with our Kenan family.

I need to address that PUBLICLY, so soon will -- and will soon HOUND Presiding Bishop Michael Curry and the Episcopal Church's lawyers to make financial compensation to me from Tennessee William's Estate, which I believe I have earned.

Love,
Scott



The Drug-Trafficking Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Kenan Families are all BURNING INSIDE the Trump Eternal Flame.





Harper Peterson


Hi Harper -- and I intend to attend your swearing-in, now that I've learned more Diplomacy Skills!!!

I have noticed with great interest that you have "hit the boards running", unlike any other elected or re-elected official in this region, pushing worthy meetings and causes that you participate in in this remaining time before you are sworn in. Also, all my neighbors -- Dems and Reds, Christians to Atheists -- supported YOUR candidacy, if not necessarily many other Democrats, who everyone in town know RUN the Christian Drug Mafia (with former Republican NC State Senator -- whose seat I guess you must now have -- Thom Goolsby), here -- that my own parents set up with Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman. 

I led the taking back of the Spofford Circle neighborhood from the Drug Mafia who were completely supported by Wilmington Christian Police, New Hanover County Christian Sheriff's Deputies -- and even the Christian FBI. ALL those agencies had been WATCHING Sherry Hall Spivey's HUGE Drug Distribution Operation for over a YEAR before I moved in a year ago, but as the neighbors all said, Mayor Saffo, Wilmington City Council, and the County Commission -- with Governor Roy Cooper -- protected that operation, and if Sherry's pit bull had not mauled a child, they would STILL be wholesaling hard drugs from that house.


Sherry Hall Spivey


I and other neighbors had watched for MONTHS as nightly huge deliveries and out-shipments of Hard Drugs continued without ANY DISCRETION AT ALL!!! Completely open for anyone to see.

I kept blogging about it, and all I got was accusations of being a CHILD MOLESTER from both Sherry and Jonathan Deputy, who managed my apartments then -- and of course Mr. Deputy (whom Dem. NC State Rep Deb Butler told me she DOES Drug-Traffic with, and refuses to clarify her statement), had even committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Heath Hospital on lies in March 2018, after threatening to beat the CRAP out of me if I didn't stop blogging about it. Mr. Deputy's other two tenants he placed here CONTINUE selling marijuana (which neither I, the neighbors, nor Law Enforcement care about), but the one upstairs also deals in prescription forms of speed, and the one downstairs is addicted to Adderall, also loving LSD, and dealing in them too -- according to my neighbors.


Mafia THUG Jonathan Deputy


And although most unfortunate -- and after going through a process, I realized that BOTH Ryan Lee Burris's and also his earlier-deceased finance, Wes Taylor, died in Drug Incidents BECAUSE of the hatred of God of my Kenan Family that set up the Drug Mafias here with the Christian Churches and Politicians of both Parties, so I have GREAT SORROW and EMPATHY for their families -- Ryan's death has OPENED the Wilmington Community to the CRIMES of both Parties and the Churches in this area.

But Ryan's sister, Erin Galloway, has REFUSED to release the results of any autopsy, or to answer any of my questions. She's as much a part of Ryan's death as is Deb Butler!!!

I do NOT envy your position -- everyone here thinks you are NOT part of Mayor Saffo's, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark's, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous's, D.A.s Ben and Jon David's, and Sheriff Ed McMahon's Drug Trafficking. And as I told Sheriff McMahon at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner, I'm into HEALING rather than punishments, but although Ed admitted to me in 2011 what all of Wilmington knew even then -- that he with the CIA and Wilmington's two daily newspapers PROTECTED the mini-subs unloading hard drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- Ed doubled down after that INCREASING his Drug Operation. He should be convicted and CASTRATED for that, but he's already beaten testicular cancer, so I would give him a PASS on castration.

But you STILL have to do business with these Traffickers.


My neighbors have been begging me to go after Governor Roy Cooper for HIS Trafficking with my Kenan Family -- and I am now preparing to do that, having gotten enough info already to top Law Enforcement that is not beholden to my Kenan Family, so the Cops and Deputies no longer harass me. As Attorney General of NC for ten or so years before being elected Governor, he ALLOWED and ENCOURAGED the Christian Drug Mafias and works with my Kenan Family (as local Lawyer Bruce Mason actually ADMITTED to me) -- and that is obvious to everyone.

What is also true, is that my next-door neighbors when I lived on 4th Street, Steven and Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose, were and are Democratic Party Operatives, Maddy was the top paid campaign worker in Wilmington for Roy Cooper's Gubernatorial Campaign. They BOTH told me that Roy Cooper was a HUGE Drug Trafficker -- but at least he is NOT an abject RACIST!!!


Steven and Maddy Rose


Additionally, Steven stood CLOSEST to Bill Clinton on stage when Clinton campaigned for his wife Hillary -- next to one of the biggest Drug Sellers in Carolina Apartments when I lived there in 2015. And my neighbors who lived in my same building both claimed that the two of them sold hard drugs all hours of day and night. While I HEARD all the knocking of people visiting Steven and Maddy, I did NOT want to learn any more about this SICKNESS, so never looked to see the caliber of their nocturnal visitors -- AND both parties who lived in my building sold drugs (one possibly having an LSD Lab as well -- he previously supplied Dr. Timothy Leary, Jerry Garcia, and Theodore Druch -- who had been in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- with the BEST LSD).


Steven and the Black Drug Trafficker who lived a few doors from me in Carolina Apartments -- as they stood CLOSEST to Bill Clinton -- and were the FIRST to shake Bill's hand after he finished speaking.


So anyway, I hope YOU can keep your nose clean and work for our citizens' best interests -- INCLUDING bucking Roy Cooper's Drug Trafficking with the Kenans. For now, I'm assuming your effusive praise of George HW Bush was out of the semi-thoughtlessness of the excitement of your new position. Daddy Bush with his CIA and my Kenan Family's Standard Oil/Exxon Mobil and the Episcopal and Catholic Churches, was known for his ability to speak and act GENTILE-(sic)-AS-A-REAL-CHRISTIAN, while TOTALLY FUCKING the United States of America with HARD DRUGS FOR JESUS and of course to make/steal MONEY!!!



And finally, I just checked and Ryan Burris's GO FUND ME page has only gotten $1,199.00 of the hoped for $10,000.00 with tomorrow's deadline looming. I was PLEASED to see that since I first posted about that asking people to help out, that failed Democratic Party Candidate Marcia Morgan has made a generous donation just today -- I trust out of the goodness of her heart, rather than because of HER allegiance to Ryan's Drug operation. I will post a link AGAIN here, and then will publish this email on my blog for all to see: https://www.gofundme.com/ryan-lee-burris-donation-page.

And GOOD NEWS!!! Now that I have achieved greater diplomacy and the inner peace of honesty and love, I will begin showing up at City Council and County Commission meetings -- NOT to intimidate the elected crooks -- but to talk with the Wilmington citizens who care enough about our City/County to hear the TRUTH of our CORRUPTED CHRISTIAN SOCIETY.

And THAT is how I intend to continue making amends for the Crimes of the Kenans -- so lucky you and Deb, I have no intention of visiting the Legislature in Raleigh or anyone's offices there.

All best.
Scott Kenan

The quiet before the joyful noise!


Image may contain: indoor











.

No comments: