Thursday, December 27, 2018

RP: My Letter Sent Secured Server to Beth Kimber of the CIA Took FIVE TRIES to Go Through -- the HACKERS Giving Me THAT MUCH TROUBLE, Still!!!:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-letter-sent-secured-server-to-beth.html






Beth Kimber



Beth Kimber
Head of Directorate of Operations
CIA
Washington, DC 20505

December 27, 2019

Dear Ms. Kimber,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and the first thing I want to do is congratulate you on your promotion – although you served as Acting Director of the entire CIA while Ms. Haspel was being confirmed to replace Mike Pompeo. I have previously written both of them -- as well as then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who worked for my Traitorous Kenan Family his entire life, we controlling Exxon-Mobil, and Standard Oil before it, since 1913. It is hardly a secret that my Kenan Family – working for decades with the Bush and Cheney Families, and adding the Clintons more recently – put the puppet Donald Trump into office to profit from Russia’s Oil Reserves development, promote Christian White Supremacy, and sell even MORE HARD DRUGS.

I’ve also written then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former Speaker John Boehner, Senators Richard Burr, Thom Tillis, and Kamala Harris -- and a host of other influential people. I’ve worked indirectly with Colin Powell and Vicente Fox of Mexico – and directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, Rob Reiner, and David Frum, as well as George HW Bush’s somewhat distant cousin, Bill Toups, who knows all about the Bush/Kenan Drug-Trafficking and White Supremacy Alliance.

I was Tennessee Williams’s last assistant, so am a bit of a “Drama Queen”, and back then met all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands and many of their kids, Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- and the Reagans at a White House party in late 1981. (You can verify that in White House security records – I filled them all out.)

I’m certain your agency has a large – even huge – dossier on me. If not, your agents are incompetent, which I KNOW they are not – they have interviewed me clandestinely at least five times that I have become aware of. BRILLIANT work on their parts – if ultimately fatally flawed. But I publish everything on my blogs: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com and its mirror with old, narrower formatting http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, that stretches back to my first years of blogging.

I will also post this Letter on my blogs, email it to my 100 Political and other contacts, and then for your convenience (I know you have your methods – but for OTHERS), I will publish my entire current email list.

The reason I am writing you, is that we simply have GOT to get what until Donald Trump and Co. renamed “Directorate of the CIA” -- in his Orwellian “1984” Quest -- Directorate of the CIA had always previously been known – in layman’s terms – as “the clandestine arm of the CIA”


>>> COMPLETED THOUGHT: We have to get the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY OUT of the CIA.


Yours MUST be the part that has so egregiously violated not just the US Constitution, but US and International Law as well. The part that George W. Bush used for waterboarding – a practice “Ding-Dong Trump” VOWED he would bring back. And your part has illegally and unconstitutionally violated MY Rights too many times to list.

As you SHOULD know, I signed a contract in 2010, with the son of the largest CIA exporter of Cocaine from Colombia to the USA, “Fernando Merino” (his fake Mexican name), whose Mexican Godfather had placed the booby-trap in the Eng. – Fr. Chunnel (to fake the next “9/11” when the CIA demanded it) – Hector-the-Engineer. Hector is an Arab-Mexican and a Muslim -- I identified the Muslim signature-scarf he wore in photos of him in his ranch house where I was held in Nayarit State – with the Drug Mafia barracks on property – they all in armored cars with vests, etc., and heavy “machine guns”.

Anyway, the contract, I was told, was to work for the CIA for life selling Drugs – and I ignored it. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html.

I also was told by Imran Anwar, http://www.imran.com/, who had been an on-air Consultant to both Fox News and their sister network CNN (think Agents Anderson Cooper/Vanderbilt and Erin Burnett – and Wolf Blitzer, who is so DUMB I’m surprised he has not accidentally drowned himself in a TOILET!!!), spanning 9/11/2001, and HE claimed to me that EVERYONE at both those networks knew -- AT THE TIME IT WAS HAPPENING -- that 9/11 was PLANNED by GW Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and a few others -- with the Bush Family’s long-time business partners, the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families. ASK Imran, if you don’t believe me – he’s EASY to contact!!!

In 2012, I by chance met Martin Lamb in a restaurant in Colima, Colima, Mexico, and after I told him I am a Kenan from North Carolina, he ASSUMED I had TONS of Drug Money that he could launder – then BRAGGED that he is George W. Bush’s TOP Launderer, from his private island off Panama that has a jetport that GW Bush frequently flies to in small jets LOADED with $100.00 bills to launder – HA!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/09/martin-lamb-george-w-bushs-self.html.

So, as you must at least SENSE – if not yet consciously know – as I earlier this evening wrote a dear friend about these Donald Trump/My Kenan Family/Republicans (at least those in office at most levels), and “Clinton Democrats” (I think the blackmailed Homosexual Barack Obama is our BEST President since Kennedy and Eisenhower):

It seems to me that the idiots are now like super-cooled water -- that crystallizes into ICE with the slightest vibration or dust particle falling into it (my heavy science background helps in Metaphysical Musings).

I'm God's BAD-ASS MOTHER-FUCKER for Liberty, Justice, and Equal Opportunity for ALL. I was first told that many, many years ago, and several times since then by "odd strangers" who sought me out. I NEVER believed any of that or my many while-awake visions of Jackie Onassis with JFK and the past, deceased US Presidents, and then two of JFK, Jr., in late 2009 -- but NOW, I find they are all coming TRUE!!!

Anyway, I need to get back to MY work, now, and you need to continue with YOURS. Only Time will tell if YOU are a Patriot or a Traitor.

I’VE ALREADY PROVED MY METTLE!!!


For God and Country, to whom I am always loyal (and Mexico, too), I write you most sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan

Cyber-General, Five Stars (self-appointed – LOL!!!)









.

No comments: