Monday, December 17, 2018

RP: It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas -- EVERYWHERE You Go . . . / A Season of Giving Has Begun!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/its-beginning-to-smell-lot-like.html








Well, I woke up realizing that there is NOTHING NEW that gets done in Business, Law Enforcement, or the Courts during the second half of December -- running to about the Third Business Day of January, so as INVIGORATING as my back-and-forth with Bruce Mason has been -- I was kind of GLAD I have gotten no further comment from him by Blog Comment, Email, or Phone Call!!!

I TRUST that he, his wife Amanda, and his Law Associate William Gray Smith probably had their feathers RUFFLED a bit, but no harm has occurred -- and I now have a FAR BETTER OPINION of "The Cock of the New Hanover County Courts WALK".


I like to think that Amanda has taken her hubby over her knee and given him a good PADDLING -- she looks like she could DO IT:



OR she could SURE give Bruce quite a CLOCKING WITH THAT BAG!!!


So my FIRST Giving for Christmas is to LAY OFF CONTACTING BRUCE, regarding trying to make settlement with the Episcopal Church USA -- until then. 

And for the RECORD, I found a FRIENDLIER -- if small -- photo of William Gray Smith, as well:





There is NO POINT in writing Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill:




I have written Tom Kenan AT LEAST eight Letters -- even delivering one of them to his offices on Europa Drive -- and Tom NEVER answered ANY of them -- even after I've also left several voicemails on his direct extension there -- and SPOKEN WITH his right-hand Deputy, Steve Armstrong.

The same recently retired Exxon-Mobil Exec I met in Puerto Vallarta in early 2015 who TOLD ME how Rex Tillerson, the Political Arm of XOM, and several Kenans (with the Hillary Clinton State Department and CIA), had put Enrique Pena Nieto into power -- and he changed the Constitution so that Kenans and other Oil Moguls could again get Mexico's Oil, as well as split the Drug Trafficking with the Episcopal ChurchLAUGHED when I asked about Tom Kenan's involvement.


He said that Tom Kenan is KEPT in a "Golden Cage of Philanthropy", and as a CHRONIC "high-functioning alcoholic", is too STUPID to direct any of the Kenan COMPANIES.


Now, I have VIEWED the various videos of Tom Kenan and his ever-ready glass of beer when others have water or coffee, and I have viewed the one of a black violin student THANKING Tom Kenan for his helpful, personal mentoring -- but you have to FOLLOW THE MONEY, and Tom Kenan supports NOTHING but the WORST of Republican Politics -- and of course Donald Trump -- with Tons and TONS OF MONEY!!!




And everyone I've met the last year who knows Tom and his close relatives NOW, claim they ALL are Ku Klux Klan Members -- or at least sympathizers.



And then this morning, I saw that the bird feeders that John Gray Hunter keeps filled -- so the squirrels knocked enough out for the chicken in my yard to eat -- were EMPTY, and Mr. Hunter has not been here to fill them for two weeks -- I needed to buy some BIRD SEED for my GIRL FRIEND:




En route to the store, I was approached at a stop light by a young (24?) black guy in a hoodie, who motioned to me to roll down my window. He very politely told me that he suffered both Schizophrenia and Bipolar Illness -- and that he had not received his "relief check" that was due today -- could I spare a couple of dollars so he could get some food for today.

IMMEDIATELY gave him the eight dollars I had in cash in my wallet -- I am HAPPY to help the LIVING -- while rather broke myself (rather than contribute to Ryan Lee Burris's Memorial Fund, which I ALSO would give to if more flush)

Then after completing my errand, I threw out some seed -- as well as my left-over my-fried oystersI'd bought a pint of them at Costco, then breaded and fried them -- only to discover I don't LIKE the taste of HUGE OYSTERS, preferring the small cluster oysters that A.F. Col. Fred Smithmy first cousin by marriage whose ashes I sometimes slept under in First Presbyterian's Columbarium while homeless in 2011 - 12, used to buy YEARS AGO at $8.00/peck and throw OYSTER ROASTS.

ALSO always loved Oysters on the Half-Shell -- something I have not had since traveling with Tennessee Williams in New Orleans in early 1982:



The Boss looking up to me in Mark Beard and Georg Osterman's Staten Island apartmentThanksgiving Day 1981 (and my mother MADE that shirt!!!) -- but the following is of New Orleans:




And so THIS is the limit of my CHRISTMAS GIVING for today -- and I have ALREADY RECEIVED the GREATEST CHRISTMAS GIFT I could get: SEEING that Rob McKinney in the front apartment here has GOTTEN HIS ACT TOGETHER (rather than sink into the HELL HOLE of addiction). 


As everyone knows, I could NOT PREVENT Christians on Wilmington's Police Force MURDERING Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 -- because Evan knew TOO MUCH about my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia distributing all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to Politicians and Christian Clergy in Wilmington and Atlanta. 





And I ALSO could not get Danny Sinatra OFF the METH and ADDERALL -- like I PROMISED his mother, Patricia Sinatra (who had engineered the sale of Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NATIONSBANK):






Danny Sinatra with his wife Phoebe Dollar -- and their daughter -- when I knew them in Wilmington in 2011 - 12.


Danny has been in PRISON for over three years now -- but he's got a GOOD CHANCE for REHABILITATION!!!


So, YES, Rob McKinney's IMPROVEMENT feels like a "GIFT FROM GOD" -- to me.


And I'm THRILLED that these two postings are STILL getting huge hits:








And THIS ONE looks like it could OVERTAKE THEM BOTH (but it is TOO SOON TO TELL):









.

No comments: