Sunday, December 9, 2018

RP: SNOW JOBS (and worse)!!! / MORE on "Miss Thom Goolsby" / Ben Wickham FOUND!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/snow-jobs-and-worse.html










OKit's been snowing in Raleigh, and Jane sent a photo of her house this morning:



Well, I had PLANNED to RIDICULE Li'l Roman Catholic Thomas Cowart Goolsby in this posting, but I FOUND a HERO TO MEBen Wickham, so I will ABBREVIATE my ridicule:


Thom Goolsby, even before I met him in 2011, with his wife Rachel, and his children Fleming, Lily, and Alabama (in Mohawk).


I am writing more on Mr. Goolsby, because yesterday's posting has MORE than doubled the hits of that of the day before (and Russians are hitting it like CRAZY -- but US hits are up too)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/thomas-s-kenan-iii-betty-price-kenan.html

Soon after I arrived in Wilmington from Puerto Vallarta (the FIRST time, about the first of 2011), I met Thom's parents with his wife and children, and before long, Rachel even invited me into their house, they then living at Dock and 5th Streets. Thom's Dad (now deceased), told me that Thom WORSHIPED everything about Frank Hawkins Kenan -- an ABJECT KU KLUX KLANSMAN!!!

Later, Mitch Bossanna, a "RAND RON-Paul Republican" -- and good friend of Celia Rivenbark -- sent me the entire lists of email addresses of EVERYONE who donated to Mayor Bill Saffo's 2011 campaign -- as well as all who donated to his Republican challenger, Justin LaNasa's campaign -- Justin just a "common Tattoo-Parlorist"http://www.hardwiretattoo.com/



Mitch Bossanna (a self-described "Italo-Jew"), disappeared from town soon thereafter -- turned up HIDING in central Mexico about four years ago -- and has not been heard of, or from, since then.  His friend Celia Rivenbark -- a KNOWN GOD-HATING METHODIST CHRISTIAN -- along with SEVERAL Wilmington Politicians -- have all UN-FRIENDED Mitch in the last two years:







Mitch sent me this MEME of Thom Goolsby (everyone knows Thom is a closet-case queen) -- as well as RESEARCH into how the FIRST lawyer working for Daliah Saper -- a Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer, Jamie Lee Sutherland -- then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago Office, and Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- and that all the MEN were HOMOSEXUAL BOTTOMS -- as well as Lawyer Andrew Emerson Cook(a Duke grad), who did Daliah's EARLY dirty work (he listed as "Randy Briefs" in most blog postings of that time) LOL!!!



My FIRST electronic communication with then Sen. Goolsby shows how he made a FAKE IDENTITY -- North Carolina Grand Republican -- to FAKE being a kindly grandmother praising Thom



And Mr. Goolsby's Wikipedia Page details MANY of his CRIMES!!!




Ben Wickham, today, works for Palmer Food Service in Rochester, NY: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminwickham/




In 2011 -- while I rented a house on South 8th Street in Wilmington -- two doors south of me, stands THIS house, in which Ben's girlfriend and two "male" UNCW students lived.


Ben LOVED my memoir:




And in a time of DESPERATION, I offered Ben a percentage of ownership of all profits from it for a payment of something between $200.00 and $400.00. His FATHER, a STRONG REPUBLICAN LAWYER, agreed with the idea (he read at least parts of it too), and wrote up the contract -- and they PAID ME!!!

Well, eventually D.A. Benjamin R. David with others STOLE my copyright -- and during my Mexican Adventures, I LOST my copy of the contract -- but as I DO SOON BEGIN TO MAKE MONEY FROM WRITING, I have a STRONG DESIRE (and Moral Obligation), to PAY BEN WICKHAM -- hopefully very handsomely -- for his having had FAITH IN ME when ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ELSE (especially my family), had ANY faith in me.

ONE of Ben Wickham's "jobs" commenced RIGHT AFTER  WHOOPS!!!: BEFORE (but once in IntelligenceALWAYS in Intelligence)I was evicted from that house and caused to go HOMELESS for the SECOND time:

Summer Intern:

Company NameNaval Criminal Investigative Service

Dates EmployedJun 2010 – Aug 2010

Employment Duration, 3 mos


I found Ben's email address that I bet is still good -- so will SURPRISE BEN by including him in the emailing of this posting to 100 Contacts -- and HOPE he will respond and then we can remain in occasional touch -- until I can GET HIM SOME MONEY!!!

Tennessee Williams would not allow me to go forward in any other way:








.

No comments: