Monday, December 31, 2018

RP: I Once Had a HUGE CRUSH on Ben Schachtman -- but This Is Even Better Than SEX (well, almost) -- a New Year's Wish Together with the Temporarily Hostage-Taken Schachtmans -- LOL!!! (It's going to be a GREAT 2019!!!)

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/i-once-had-huge-crush-on-ben-schachtman.html



Ben Schachtman as Jesus Christ. Then Jesus -- just as hisself (hic):





>>> My replay to Ben Schachtman:



-----Original Message-----

From: Ben Schachtman <ben@localvoicemedia.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: scott <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 7:19 pm
Subject: Re: Hey Ben -- I hope you nearly break your ASS BONE when you fall off your chair LAUGHING!!!:


Scott, 

 My apologies for the delay. I was in Mississippi, visiting family. 

 I must say, I am bound to limit my reporting on what I can substantiate with on-the-record sources. That certainly leaves a wide swath of truth beyond my grasp, a frustration but one I must deal with.

You, however, are free to continue to call your family, their cohorts, and ne’er-do-wells of all stripes to heel. Good luck and gods’ speed with that.

One day, perhaps, we’ll find some more willing testimonials...

 And, since I’m sure you’ll blog this, let me say to those who read this, that there is always some madness in truth, and vice versa.

Happy New Year, Scott.


Ben Schachtman
Editor, Port City Daily


>>> My replay (sic), to Ben Schachtman:

Hey Ben, 

Isn't it nice to be able to work from anywhere with a computer and internet??? I used to do that while dating quite a few different guys in California and Washington state from the mid-1980s to, well, 2010.

See, I immediately sensed when I first came upon your reporting, that you are just BUSTIN' OUT to report the whole Truth to the best of your ability -- and yes, your venue has its restrictions. ALWAYS do me the favor of calling me out if you ever see I seem to have gotten off the right path. That much I know I can trust you to do.

LOL!!! Your exhortation, "that there is always some madness in truth, and vice versa," is so from a meme I have that I have been wanting to find a good reason to post. So let me stay brief for once, and get this out before the Witching Hour.




I'm lifting a glass of Cabernet that I bought today. It has a ROOSTER on the label and I bought it because of the Chicken now so comfortably living in my yard. A New Years Toast to you and Kathy -- and I dare say that the chicken brought me a wee gift of greenery, that I shall have to destroy with fire -- it being deemed "illegal" (if coveted by all levels of society)!!!

To our Former Hot Selves!!!

Scott



I have noticed that both men and women are getting HOT AROUND THE COLLAR since HAIRY-CHESTED MEN have begun to make a comeback in TV, Movies, and Advertising like these two from https://vimeo.com/4ocean.


I bet that makes Ben and Kathy happy, too!!!





"Thanks, Frank -- and would you please pour one for my friends Ben and Kathy Schachtman -- while you're at it???"





.

No comments: