Monday, December 31, 2018

RP: With January 3rd to Look Forward To -- Some Notes on 2018:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/with-january-3rd-to-look-forward-to.html





Small-town Hudson. Remember Virgin Mary from a few days ago? She and baby Jesus are now ready for New Year’s Eve.

(From a shop window in Hudson, NY.)


Well, Port City Daily Editor Benjamin Schachtman has NOT responded to my email of yesterday, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-letter-to-ben-schachtman-editor-of.html. There's a LOT to handle in a daily publication around the Holiday Season and everyone wants off work as well, so that means little to me. 

He GOT IT.

But TODAY, I learned something important that I have always ASSUMED, but Ben Schachtman PUBLISHED IT: 



SOUTHEASTERN, NC — North Carolina law requires governmental bodies to turn over public documents to anyone who requests them, but that doesn’t always mean the process is quick or easy. Further, the law doesn’t require public officials to respond to media questions.

That means that, while most — but not all — document requests do eventually get fulfilled, plenty of questions still go answered (sic).

Often, that’s the result of public officials refusing to answer those questions, whether that means issuing a canned “non-answer” or refusing to comment altogether.

Here are some of the major questions Port City Daily asked, and for various reasons, went unanswered this year. 

READ MOREhttps://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2018/12/31/the-sound-of-crickets-here-are-the-major-questions-local-officials-didnt-answer-in-2018/



Readers know that Mayor Bill Saffo is such a BIG DRUG-TRAFFICKER FOR JESUS -- and his Greek Orthodox Church -- that after I warned him I was walking to his office on February 13, 2017 -- because both the Police and Sheriff's Departments told me that only Mayor Saffo could RELEASE the complete Police File on the Murder of my friend Evan Fish by Christian Police Officers on September 3, 2011 (and as confirmed by New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene), I was struck and knocked 12 feet by a Time-Warner truck, that did NOT see me on a clear day and despite my 6' 11" height. 

The driver, Rhys, ACCELERATED to do his GREATEST HARM -- until he felt the impact:



Then, when I went back to Saffo's office after I'd healed enough to walk decently (it took about six months for my damaged valves in my lower-leg arteries and veins to heal, and my flesh below them to go from purple to normal color), I was speaking with Saffo's secretary, Dawn Grants (a delightful person), when City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (another Christian), entered, and after I introduced myself, Charlie said, "I hope you get a DOG -- and IT is RUN OVER TOO!!!"




Narco-Christian Charlie Rivenbark


Charlie then fled the office -- and Dawn Grants and I looked at each other and simply had to LAUGH -- it was so DAMNING!!!





So after the first of the year, I will ONCE AGAIN submit a request to Mayor Saffo's Office, and if I don't get the FULL REPORT within a short period of time, I will petition Higher Authorities in Raleigh.






Kimberly Overton Spahos is my personal friendhttp://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/


And then my Kenan Blood-Cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher (a top lawyer in her 27-person WHITE LAWYERS ONLY Confederate Firm in Raleigh, http://www.ymwlaw.com/attorneys/ -- with her associate Brian M. Williams), not only REFUSED to consider most of the medical records submitted by my doctors -- they told me if I did NOT accept their top offer of $2,500.00, then I would get NOTHING EVER AT ALL!!!

Wilmington Lawyer Bruce Mason (and several others), had told me that I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 without much trouble -- that being the standard in North Carolina for my injuries.






I HIRED Bruce Mason, but after telling me that my wealthy Kenan relatives CONTROL not just their native White Supremacist Republican Party -- but in Wilmington ALL OF THE DEMOCRATS TOO -- Bruce FIRED ME, and then ran out of his office and down the street hollering back to his then Admin Hannah and me, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!"


Yes, we are going to get to the BOTTOM OF THIS in 2019!!!




And REMEMBER, it was William Rand Kenan, Sr. who as a First Presbyterian Elder was FIRST CAUSE to the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- and his DESCENDANTS, including Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill and Durham, with their Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, etc., put Donald Trump into the Presidency!!!



>>> THE BIGGEST SURPRISE THIS WEEK:





Kenan Family and Rex Tillerson/Donald Trump's TOP ALLY, Vladimir Putin.


For the FIRST TIME EVER, while blog hits have remained very HIGH, Russian hits topped hits from the USA for an ENTIRE WEEK (as measured ending today)!!!


>>> THE TOP HIT POSTINGS OF 2018, is not really a FAIR SHOWING because later postings have not had time to accrue all their hits:



1.








Now, if Benjamin Schachtman (or any other alleged Journalist in Wilmington) had even MINIMAL BALLS -- instead of PROTECTING the Kenan Family Led CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA, Ben would have had ATTACKS ON HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM, TOO!!!





LUCKILY, NC State Representative Deb Butler ADMITTED TO ME -- to my face and in person -- that she is PARTNERED in HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with Jonathan Deputy -- Mr. Deputy committed me to the Mental Hospital in March of 2018 on LIES, and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and my brother, Michael William Kenan TOTALLY SUPPORTED THAT!!!












.

No comments: