Friday, December 21, 2018

RP: If Only I Had TWO Chickens -- I'd Be Young, Hairless, and HOT!!! / More than a TWEET from Michael Fuglesang ("Birdsong" in English):

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/if-only-i-had-two-chickens-id-be-young.html




  • James Kelly A rooster says "Cock a doodle doo!"

    spinster says "Any cock'll do!"
    1


  • Lack Tater The Olympics discontinued the Chicken JerkWhy?


>>> Even on HEART MEDS, mine is bigger than THAT!!!


And in the LOCAL Chicken News -- this morning Pete let his dog Chris out in the yard, while Allie walked her cat, Cheese, on a leash. Chris went after the Chicken, who raised a RUCKUS, sending Chris back to "Dad" -- the chicken into the undergrowth, but Cheese remained nonchalant.


>>> THE REPLIES FROM "Mr. Birdsong" -- not likely related to Cindy:





Michael Fuglesang's CEO Portrait.



One of his company's buildings.


Dear Scott, 

Merry Christmas, and thank you for reaching out with your suggested help.
I am leaving the Uecker situation as he is likely to find me easy should he wish.

Thanks, 

Michael W. Fuglesang
CEO

DARANOR AS


>>> AND THEN:

----as for your other claims and pursuits, I find it fascinating but I have my head elsewhere.

Correct, I came across John while at Parsons, and wrote an interview with the quarterly publication Samtiden, with some parallels to Henrik Ibsen ++our Norwegian cultural icon. 

SInce then, 2004, there has been no contact apart from a 2 week stopover at his place where he gave me his apartment to rent and he himself moved into his workspace. This was in 2005. 

But many learning-filled evening conversations during my 3 year life in New York propelled me in ways that have enriched me. 

Again, 

All the best to you

Michael W. Fuglesang
CEO


Dear Michael.

Thanks for your two notes that show your excellent command of English as well as wry wit. After 24 hours of BEYOND bizarre political developments here in the USA, you brought a big smile to my face this morning. I also wish YOU a Merry Christmas, and envy your snowy, evergreen, Scandinavian landscape in this Season -- we are too warm here in S.E. North Carolina to get more than a flurry of snow, once every three years.

You are absolutely correct, and the conversation around Uecker and all the others I met while working for Tennessee Williams -- the good, bad, and ugly -- was ALWAYS stimulating.

I enjoyed researching your company -- and seeing it must have been founded by your family in the mid-1800s. I wish you and your company the best future, which should be assured by having a person as smart (and handsome), as you at the helm!!!

Scott


I was searched on LINKED-IN by SIX people this week, but only these two now show:



Where your searchers work


Projected Trump Cabinet, March 2019


Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling, text
Comments


  • John Kioussis Congrats to our next secretary of defense, a cartoon doodle of hulk hogan with tank treads for legs and rocket launcher nipples patrolling the top of a border wall made of skulls.




A Christmas Twist - Si Cranstoun





.

No comments: