Thursday, December 6, 2018

RP: Christians Say and Do the DARNEDEST THINGS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/christians-say-and-do-darnedest-things.html



Click image to ENLARGE.

Kay Kaye shared a link 
They saw the holy ghost that day.



"No more than a half Kilo!!!" they admitted.


BELIEVE this was at a DIFFERENT church service.












I'm taking an EASY DAY today. Monday I wrote North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper, copying NC Attorney General Josh Stein -- which took a LOT out of me to condense so much into something digestible: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-letter-just-sent-to-north-carolina.html.

I've heard from NEITHER of them, but it is EARLY, and anyway, they are TOO BUSY NOW trying to OVERTURN the election of an NC Republican Congressman, Mark Harris -- A BAPTIST MINISTER -- and the GOOD NEWS is that the Head of the Republican Party in NC is FINALLY willing to allow an investigation: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/06/politics/north-carolina-republicans-new-election/index.html.
"Murphy said the new multimillion-dollar organization will both fund candidates running against someone with anti-LGBTQ views and aim to increase LGBTQ voter registration."



I took Tuesday off to RELAX, then yesterday wrote THIS posting that has ALSO now gone viral -- and it's been nearly exclusively hit by Americans -- rather than RUSSIANS, as has often LATELY been the case -- with Americans SHUNNING the viral postings, and hence my suspicion that either the CIA or Russian Hackers are controlling access to Americans.





And I had a BIZARRE run-in with my mother by phone this afternoon:



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in a BAD MOOD in 2008.


Hello Family Types,

I waited until George HW Bush's funeral was over to call Mom -- I figured she would be watching it, and partly because although I am too well aware of the Kenan and Bush Families with the Episcopal Church and CIA being the largest players in the Hard-Drug trade, I was ENJOYING watching a service as full of Regal Pomp and Circumstances as the Catholic Church of my youth, and partly because I've seen all the breaking news overnight of the HUGE under-aged-girls scandal of the guy with the private island flying down so many prominent business-people and politicians of BOTH PARTIES that it appears Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and some Bush Family members will likely be named as beneficiaries of this sex-service.

In fact, Duval Patrick, the Dem. Gov. of Massachusetts who I believe followed Mitt Romney (originator of Obamacare), quickly KILLED his announced run for President over HIS big involvement. Morning Joe reported it that way, but later MSNBC reports only said he'd quit the race, but not WHY.



FAKE and INCOMPLETE NEWS is EVERYWHERE.


And of course Facebook and the internet have been ridiculing Daddy Bush's love of under-aged boys and W's penchant for male prostitutes while they were in office. Citizens on social media are TIRED of all this CRAP from so-called Christians.

But I did NOT discuss any of that news, but had wanted to sort of gently warn Mom that all of this is developing FAST and will even hit Fox News eventually. But I mentioned that the Catholic Church recognizes the line of Anglican/Episcopal Bishops and that therefore, Episcopalians actually DO transubstantiate the host. Well Mom went BALLISTIC denying that, and we argued it, but I said let's change the subject. 

Since then I researched it, and Mom is CORRECT, but this is the most confusing word salad I've ever read -- if anyone is interested, like Julie, if she remains Catholic: http://canonlawmadeeasy.com/2015/07/09/when-can-episcopalians-receive-the-eucharist-at-a-catholic-mass/

So I told her I met someone in a store last night that I might begin to seriously date. IMMEDIATELY she hollered, "That is the LAST THING I would EVER want to hear about!!!" 

Now she can believe I'm condemned to Hell as deeply as she does. It means NOTHING in reality. I told her he's a former Navy Officer who had met Daddy Bush when the Prez visited his ship, and in fact my last true date was with Daddy Bush's eighth cousin, and the first person I dated in Atlanta in 1983 was Rife Huey, Adm. Zumwald's former Chief Protocol Officer -- I LIKE the military guys because they have MENTAL DISCIPLINE and Love Our Country.

But she was just having a conniption. I said, "So what are you saying -- you have a problem with NAVY GUYS???" (I didn't mention like Dad) It was clear she could not handle the thought of homosexuality, so I told her she's just an old Catholic NAZI, and I'm sorry to realize she still fundamentally hates me

But she's NO LONGER connected to the people she used to get to jail, commit, or medicate me -- and as Gerry Flynn told me, "Patrick Stansbury is working WITH YOUR PARENTS to have you killed" -- WHY Colin Powell's Chief protocol Officer had to get me to Mexico in 2010.

Of course there's a LOT MORE news that has broken that her Fox News will be the last to report -- and it will be devastating to anyone liking Trump (Mom thinks he's a necessary evil -- if too vulgar to be Prez). The Traitors include all but a very few Republicans, the Clinton Democrats, and the Episcopal and Roman Catholic Churches.

One learns News first online, and that eventually FORCES it into the mainstream Press. All of you except maybe Bob Jones are working real jobs, and have personal lives, so have little time to follow REAL NEWS.

Oh, I didn't mention this to Mom, but the guy is black -- like Jane and Taylor have dated, and maybe more of you.

Mom always gets over our spats easily, but she will have a ROUGH TIME as all the new stories become more prominent in the news -- this is what we need to monitor Mom on. She might actually lose her mind as so many of her CORE beliefs are revealed to be false

Or maybe she will ONLY watch "The Catholic TV channel", where they won't tell the truth about Pope Francis's latest attempts to keep child-molesting clergy from prosecution -- that many US Catholic Clergy are now reported in the news to be up in arms against the Pope about.

It is not EASY being our mother's children!!!

Love,
Scott


Me having NAKED FUN with Grandpa, Henry John Meyer, in his Brookville, Indiana garden/vineyard in 1952.










.

No comments: