Thursday, December 27, 2018

RP: Trust in Christian Clergy Is GOING DOWN THE TOILET Faster than Even DONALD TRUMP!!! / I CORRECT Some Proper Names / My Letter to Family and Bob Jones:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/trust-in-christian-clergy-is-going-down.html



Read MORE of the Buddha's Wisdom, here: https://lifebuddha.wordpress.com/tag/gautama-buddha/


This morning, I learned that Allie Ryan's boyfriend (they live upstairs in my apartment building), is actually PATRICK (or Pat), not Pete as I have believed. Mom lent me her copy of my father's second cousin Ruby (Kenan) Marsh's autographed-by-the-author to Dad, 1965 book, Keepers of Memories (interviews with widows of Confederate soldiers), two copies of which are now available used on Amazon at $40.00, each.

I've only leafed through it so far, but learned that my great-grandmother who was the Oldest Confederate Widow living in North Carolina (who killed a rattlesnake with a broomstick at her 100 Birthday Party in her backyard), was ACTUALLY named Julia Anne Bordeaux Pridgen (in Ruby's book, but there is no "e" to Ann, according to the internet record of her) -- NOT Julia Moore, as I have previously reported.

I can't find her photo on the internet -- nor scan the one in the book until the CORRUPTION of my computer is cleared enough for me to again be able to scan or print anything!!!

This explains WHY my 4th Kenan cousinAllan Gurganus, has NOT responded to my Facebook comments and inquiries of him -- I didn't have the NAME RIGHT!!!



Julia -- fictionalized to "Lucy Marsden" in the book (and it is very LOOSELY based on Julia), was played by both Diane Lane (young) and Anne Bancroft (old), and my great-grandfather was played by Donald Sutherland. This TV movie won MANY Emmys -- including the FIRST for Cicely Tyson!!!


I know FEW OTHERS whose ancestors were played by such GOOD ACTORS!!!



>>> 'NUFF SAID!!!: THE FALL OF CHRISTIANITY is covered within this LETTER TO MY FAMILY:


Dear Family and Bob Jones,

I always feel like I write all of you last -- and that is TRUE, because I consider exposing significant corruption to be more important than our family matters, and my own personal safety and financial situation are LESS important than the welfare of our Country (or Wilmington). I wrote just Julie last night, because I forced myself to find the energy after exhausting my energy blogging -- but for reasons I explained to Julie, I suspect that she and I can understand each other more easily than any of the rest of family and I. I have no problem with "Catholic Values" -- because they are catholic values, shared by all religions, spirituality, and systems of ethics -- at their base.

And FIRST, I want to thank family for your various gifts, and I really don't know for certain who gave what of money gifts. Jane's gift of the "Fix-a-Flat" was most thoughtful in the basic, practical sense (but just a hint: I noticed it for sale in an Exxon C-store yesterday for $5.99, about a third what Jane paid at Advance Auto). Funny, is that I only was able to use about 20% of that old, rusty can I had en route to Raleigh, but even this morning, my tire is holding its pressure, but its tread is going to be too thin for spring Inspection, so I will replace it with a new used tire in January. 

It was not clear to me who gave me what money, except that Mike added his to my weekly, and Julie followed me out to my car and handed me some there. I had assumed that what Mom gave me was from her, Jane, and Julie -- and then Julie kindly added extra. Julie, the one of us other than Mom who has good reason to really watch her finances. I do NOT need to have this clarified for me -- I know all gave what they felt they could under the circumstances.

Between my being frugal and everyone's generosity, I am in better shape now than I have been since Joseph stopped helping me -- and after the 1st of January will be able to buy a new office chair and a shirt or two. Except for the $250.00 - $500.00 original retail shirts I bought in Georgia at SEVERE sale (spending under $100.00 each except one), in anticipation of the publicity tour for my book, and since TOP producers had inquired about buying movie rights. My T-shirts (which I probably have 40 of), and short and long sleeve shirts for everyday wear -- as well as all pants other than jeans, are at least semi-disastrous, but having no REAL need to replace them now, can hopefully wait until I find a new stream of income, which I will work on in earnest, beginning with petitioning Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church Michael Curry. 

He was the Bishop of North Carolina previous to that, so SHOULD know a lot about how evil our wealthy relatives are and so be sympathetic -- and what they stole from Harvard, Tenn's estate, is now worth about $2/3 billion, so they can take it from that -- like Sewanee used that money to cover the HUGE loss of Alumni donations after they were FORCED to hide the Episcopal Confederate Mace, so they can divert some to ME!!!

While on the subject of religion, this morning I found an article on the latest survey of religious people's trust in Christian Clergy, and it is DEPRESSING for all Christians, especially Roman Catholics. To consider Clergy to have values on par with society is a HUGE DOWNER -- since ALL religions consider their Clergy to have HIGHER VALUES than average, or they should never have been ordained:

"The level of trust Americans have in clergy members has dropped to a record low, a recent Gallup survey suggests. The polling organization found that only 37 percent of 1,025 respondents had a “very high” or “high” opinion of the honesty and ethical standards of clergy, according to a report published on Thursday. Forty-three percent rated clergy’s honesty and ethics as “average,” while 15 percent had low or very low opinions.

The 37 percent positive rating is the lowest Gallup has recorded for clergy since it began examining views about religious leaders’ ethical standards in 1977. Currently, only 31 percent of Catholics and 48 percent of Protestants rate the clergy positively, according to Gallup."




I WILL blog this email, but not the one I sent Julie. ALSO, after the reactions I got from both Mike and Jane when I fortunately called Mike before publishing my praise of Larry Godley, I can see that they BOTH suffer the same "Complicated PTSD" that I suffer -- Mom and Julie do as well, but those Catholics seem to be suffering it LESS now than the other three of us. So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that every one of you do a little research on that. There is no drug that helps it, but understanding its mechanism has helped me quite a lot, and should you too. Small amounts of marijuana also help, but are not required and that is not suitable to all personality types.

I forgot to mention above that coming up are some out-of-the ordinary expenses, some of which I should be able to handle out of my cushier-than-before bank account: Medicare deductible of between $150 - $200 (I'm not sure what it is), and whatever I have to pay for the Aneurysm scan and Colonoscopy, in January and February, respectively. 

I had planned to mention that my "venereal warts" (butt warts) have gotten bad again -- that is usually due to tension. 85% of American adults of both sexes and all sexual practices have the virus that I have (why no one bothers disclosing them to sexual partners). 

MOST people never have symptoms, and many who do ignore them and warts go away on their own. But since Bill Toups (George Bush's cousin), noticed them, then continued to enter me to deposit his load (knowing it wasn't PRETTY, but made no real difference), it was bad two years ago, and is now so bad I feel one of them simply sitting. I will wait until the Colonoscopy to see if they retreat by then -- or if they think I should see my physician to order them burned or frozen off.

Of course Domain and Email renewal, all the car registration/inspection charges, Costco renewal, and a few other things come up in spring as well - but LATE spring. So, I wanted to remind everyone of these things. I also wanted to write this BEFORE I write Beth Kimber, the new CIA Director of Undercover and Clandestine operations. She HAS to know all about everything the Christians, Kenans, etc., have done to put the CIA in charge of worldwide Drug Trafficking. As you all know, in 2010 I signed a lifetime contract to work for the CIA in Drug Trafficking -- and then IGNORED IT!!!


Beth Kimber




I intend to be very humorous in my Letter to her -- while also being DEADLY SERIOUS!!! Please wish me LUCK.

ALMOST forgot to mention to Bob Jones, that while he has been my BIGGEST cheer-leader since we got back in touch about five years ago -- it appears Kevin Sessums will be my biggest one (behind the scenes), who personally knows so many Artists whom I also know. 

This morning, Kevin posted about a long conversation he had after deciding to move back to New York after his time in San Francisco, a year ago -- with David Hockney while they were having dinner -- and I met David at Virgil Thomson's 85th Birthday Party in 1981 -- as well as Ethyl Merman, and for the FIRST of many times, Meryl Streep!!!



Well, time to go, so HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR!!!

Love,
Scott


>>> THESE JUST IN!!!:


My sister Julie NEVER GOT the email I sent her yesterday (which PROVES the CIA or other hackers STILL BLOCK MANY OF MY EMAILS), so I forwarded to her -- a few minutes ago -- the copy I had sent to my GoDaddy/Microsoft Outlook email address.










.

No comments: