Tuesday, December 18, 2018

RP: Mayor Bill Saffo and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous Made My BLOOD BOIL Today!!! / The Chicken Digs In / The Mysterious Oslo, Norway CEO Has Searched Me AGAIN -- but He REALLY Seeks Tennessee William's MURDERER, John Uecker (whom he knew):

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/mayor-bill-saffo-and-police-chief-ralph.html





I was NOT upset by the decision to make this payout -- nor the amount of it (I don't know how to evaluate such a thing), but HERE is what got me going:


According to Wilmington, NC Mayor Bill Saffo (at podium), the settlement reached tonight reflects an acknowledgment that WPD detectives made procedural errors in the investigation of this particular case over 30 years ago.

He said the city and WPD are confident that “this is an isolated incident from long ago.”

“We were disappointed to learn about this situation. This occurred 30 years ago and is not reflective of our current police department,” Saffo said.


And then Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (standing to the right of Saffo) -- who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 - 12 (has Ralph been DRUG-TESTEDLATELY???)
 


According to WPD Chief Ralph Evangelous:

"Every police officer who works at the WPD is very aware that if they do not follow the proper discovery procedures, they risk their cases being overturned and thrown out of court, no matter what the crime is or how much evidence they have against a suspect. It is common sense and it is the law and this is how the WPD operates in 2018. It has worked this way ever since I have been here."



My friend Evan Fish who was MURDERED by Wilmington Police on September 3, 2011 -- that VERIFIED by several New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene, including the Negotiatorhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html



The Wilmington Star News COVERED IT UP
-- CONSTANTLY erasing Evan's name and other details I posted in their comments online, for at least a year, and then they allowed Evan's name (since it was too stale of a story for people to be finding anymore).

Then, after I returned to Wilmington in June 2015, I began trying to get the FULL Police Report on Evan's death. The Police said only the Sheriff's Office could release it, and the Sheriff's people said only the POLICE could release it. I returned to the Police, and they said Mayor Saffo could release it.

I had had LOTS OF PROBLEMS with Mayor Saffo -- since I'd begun exposing his and his Saffo Family's DRUG MAFIA (that a guy who had worked in the fashion industry in NYC for thirty years -- for Bill's Uncle -- whom he claimed LED the Saffo Mafia and gave Bill all his ORDERS, told me) -- so I thought about it for a while, then EMAILED Mayor Saffo, to let him know that I was walking to his office to DEMAND that report be released to me -- or tell me how to get it.

So, crossing 3rd Street in front of the County Court House and City Hall, I was hit by a Time-Warner cherry-picker truck -- in full sun, and I am 6' 11" tall -- Rhys made a right turn, then crossed the crosswalk where I was -- and I had the right-of-way.



The impact threw me 12 feet (hands hit first, but feet only about six feet), the driver did NOT even see me until he felt the impact -- so was ACCELERATING. As you can see, I buckled the hood to the windshield, and broke the radiator grill.


Several of my veins and artery valves were damaged (and healed over about nine months), so I had edema, swelling and pain, as well as GROSS purple feet and lower legs -- all that now also completely healed.


This is the case that my Kenan cousin, Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher: http://www.ymwlaw.com/ymw-attorneys/barbara-b-bonnie-weyher/ and her flunky subordinate: http://www.ymwlaw.com/ymw-attorneys/brian-m-williams/ FORCED me to accept $2,500.00 for -- because they KNEW that Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC had STOPPED sending me money (because I kicked a big DRUG TRAFFICKING ROOMMATEHaston "Shake" Lavern Caulder II, out of my apartment), and my family was still refusing to help me. If I did NOT accept that, then I would have been HOMELESS.

I have Brian Williams's emails in which he REFUSED to look at the vein and artery valve scans -- which he HAD!!! And said if I did NOT accept the $2,500.00, then they would give me NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Many attorneys in Wilmington told me that I should easily have gotten $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 -- including Bruce Mason, recently mentioned here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/lawyer-bruce-mason-after-one-too-many.html.

It took many more months to get up the nerve to visit Mayor Saffo's Office -- and when I DID, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark entered while I was speaking with Dawn Grants (Saffo's Admin), and after our introduction, he told me he HOPES I get a dog, and IT TOO is run over by a car!!!

He then was so flustered that he turned and left -- never doing what he came for -- and Dawn Grants and I just looked at each other and LAUGHED!!!

Wilmington residents tell me that Charlie Rivenbark might even be BIGGER THAN MAYOR SAFFO in Hard-Drug Trafficking. He owes me an APOLOGY IN PUBLIC!!!



Charlie Rivenbark is to the right of Chief Evangelous in the top photo.



>>> AND THEN THERE WAS ALSO THIS, and I'll just show Port City Daily's FACEBOOK posting of it -- they get TONS more comments on Facebook than on their actual site:
Last week the city said the issue was still being negotiated — turns out, that wasn’t true.


About this website

PORTCITYDAILY.COM
WILMINGTON — City Council recently approved a settlement with a Mayfaire development, dropping a $20,000 fine issued after 50 oaks were illegally cut down; the deal was approved in closed session…


Ash B Houck City of Wilmington, NC Government is probably the single most crooked city government I have ever seeen


4
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Josh Resz Y’all re-elected the same corrupt group of people that made ILM suck in the first place.

Elections have consequences. And this is the penitence for inactive voters.


Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Steve Smith Just shut up. You elected them. Or you stayed home and didn’t participate. So you have no one to blame but yourselves. What was it last election? 16% turnout for City elections.
Not only did you elect the fox. You let them pass laws that remove the door to the henhouse.


5
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Miles Nester This is disgusting. It gives a green light to all these developers to keep cutting down whatever they want. They know they can easily get away with it.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
These are just the last six of TWENTY-THREE comments -- ALL DISGUSTED with City Council!!!


I think I need to send another LETTER to Mayor Saffo and City Council!!!


OH WAIT!!! All of them GET emails of every blog posting -- and have for YEARS -- and it was Editor Benjamin Schachtman of Port City Daily who TOLD ME in his frequent perusal of emails to the Mayor and City Council (they are PUBLIC RECORDS so ANYONE is allowed to see them), he SEES MY EMAILS OF POSTINGS to them all -- so I won't NEED TO -- they will read THIS POSTING via my email!!!




The Chicken found the birdseed I threw out yesterday -- and the cats found the fried oysters, I'd also tossed out.



TODAY, Miss Chicken was so COMFORTABLE here, she dug two inches into the ground and spent two hours giving herself a "dirt bath", and ate the ants who ran out of the nest she had dug into -- LOL!!!




LINKED-IN informed me today that Michael Fuglesang had searched me there -- he's so HANDSOME -- and LOOK at that CHEST HAIR!!!


On October 17, 2018, Mr. Fuglesang -- who must have known both John Uecker and James Purdy while he was a student at Parsons in NYC, years ago -- contacted me looking for John Uecker. At the time, I told him John had simply disappeared, but SINCE THEN, I got word from someone who did not feel free to give me DETAILS that John Uecker is alive and well -- but apparently HIDING FROM THE LAW.

So, overnight, I will consider how to handle this -- I might write that person to see if I can send Mr. Fuglesang (whose email address at his company was easy to find), their email address. But HERE is our earlier exchange:







It's getting CLOSER!!!



.

No comments: