Tuesday, December 11, 2018

RP: A "Christ-Like" Conversation with St. James Episcopal's Phone Admin (REALLY!!!) / Doug Hughes, His LSD Band -- Broken Symmetry (totally tied to Russia) -- Sends ME Back to 30 Days of Facebook Jail (NO APPEAL, this time)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-christ-like-conversation-with-st.html



Christ Consciousness = The Prince of Peace. Same as Buddha, Krishna, and similar Consciousnesses.



Doug Hughes's BUSTY CHRISTMAS SONGS, including "Silent Night" and "Sleighbells from Hell", I found from Doug Hughes and Broken Symmetry being posted ALL OVER strange websites in Russia today -- DESPITE Mr. Hughes NEVER releasing a physical album (except for to off-beat radio stations), in his LONG CAREER!!!



On the occasion of Doug Hughes's 60th birthday (on right), March 10, 2013, with the OTHER members of Broken SymmetryChris Schwartz -- I'm NOT sure which of the others is which, but Chris is now RETIRED -- and Gene Thompson.


One Russian site that LOVES these Atlanta, GA boys, featuring TWO of Doug Hughes's TRIPPED-OUT SONGS




I have nothing against lonely space music -- it HONESTLY expresses the content of the artist's HEARTno???



>>> But let's START with the GOOD NEWS of TRUE CHRISTIANS of St. James Episcopal Church here in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!:




St. James Episcopal Church, Market and Third, Wilmington, NC (The first American-born, WHITE, dramatist is buried in their "back boneyard" only a FEW FEET AWAY from Mary Baker Eddy's husband!!!)




OK, overnight, I got to thinking, and given that Drug-Trafficking-Supporting The Wilmington Star News had STOPPED sending me their headlines for a few days -- ONLY during the time that they promoted the fact that Presiding Bishop Michael Curry was coming to St. James and would have a TOWN MEETING that any could attend -- then RESUMING the morning after -- so I could see it happened -- I KNEW something was up with Wilmington's NEO-NAZI Media -- which also includes Port City Daily, edited by the Drug-Addict Benjamin Schachtman.

When I spoke with the woman who answered the phone, she was the most DELIGHTFUL PERSON I have spoken with in a LONG TIME -- and even AGREED with me that the REASON the place was not over-packed (like if Pope Francis had showed up at St. Mary's Catholic), is that SO MANY WILMINGTONIANS ARE ABJECT RACISTS!!! 

I explained to her that I currently work with Colin Powell's people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', and other Patriots -- including George Herbert Walker Bush's cousin (and top NC State Prosecutors), to BUST my Kenan Family that are TOTAL KLANSMEN -- THEN out of First Presbyterian, William Rand Kenan, Sr. an ELDER THERE, when he LED the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, killing blacks in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

That I had worked for Tennessee Williams, KNEW most of JFK's Family, the Reagans, Sinatras, and many others, who have TOLD ME my Kenan Family is the MOST CRIMINAL IN WORLD HISTORY and determined to -- while HIDING AS CHRISTIANS -- bring down the US GOVERNMENT to profit by developing Vladimir Putin's OIL RESERVES.


I won't go further on our long conversation -- but she said it was a SHAME I had not been able to attend because she was CERTAIN Bishop Curry would have LOVED TO SPEAK WITH ME.

I should also mention, that in 2015, while Jennifer McCracken (a major drug trafficker also then living in Carolina Apartments, who knew how the CIA murdered Colin Stuart Hamilton in Puerto Vallarta -- as well as admitted she got her orders from both the Mormon Church and her brother, high on Sheriff Ed McMahon's Deputies -- as well as a CIA DRUG-TRAFFICKING PROTECTOR), had a RESTRAINING ORDER against me -- but Drug Trafficking Democrat Judge and Christian Minister James Faison III REFUSED to allow me one against Jenny -- DESPITE Jenny's constant beating on the outside walls of my apartment and hollering obscenities at me -- often as late as 4:00 AM. 

I found some OBSCENE, RACIST, and HOMOPHOBIC graffiti written on St. James's retaining wall on the Market Street side -- JUST AS Jenny McCracken approached me by foot.



Jennifer McCracken had FIVE ALIASES that I am aware of on Facebook.



The graffiti I found on September 9, 2015 referred to "Freedom from niggs, fags, beaners" -- and St. James REMOVED IT IMMEDIATELY!!!


Knowing that Jenny was a drinker in Costello's Gay Piano Bar -- where I had seen her more than once -- and claimed to be some kind of ALTERNATIVE KIND of Mormon (they allowing no homo-sex or drinking) -- I silently pointed it out to her and she TOO was shocked and said to FORGET the Restraining Order, and we could TALK!!!

She showed me the BEAUTIFUL St. Francis of Assisi Peace Garden at St. James, and then went on before I walked around to report it to the church's office -- and THEN they were JUST AS KIND TO ME THEN!!!


So after MORE THINKING, I will approach St. James and or Bishop Curry -- likely tomorrow.


>>> NOW BACK TO DOUG HUGHES AND FACEBOOK:

We are all bozos. (From the CLOSED Facebook Group "Firesign Theatre")

Image may contain: one or more people and text
John Rowlands
...........SAYS IT ALL!!!!!

David Kaplan No. War predates such concepts.


2
Manage

Reply1dEdited

Jeff Dundon I was wondering about that...
Manage

Reply1d

David Anderson Interesting perspective on the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Good to know that Roosevelt arranged it in advance as a profitable business endeavor.
Manage

Reply1d

Scott Kenan David Anderson: As you know from studying History, Prescott Bush MADE the original Bush Fortune by financing much of Hitler's War Machine -- and with Old Joe and Rose Kennedy as well as Henry Ford -- tried to get FDR to side with HITLER!!! My last date was with George HW Bush's cousin, and we stayed up all night discussing my Kenan Family's (we control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, etc.), and the Bush Family's running both White Supremacy and International Hard-Drug Trafficking also with the Cheney and Clinton Families. I now work with Gen. Colin Powell, Lt. General Russel Honore', and Vicente Fox of Mexico to CLEAN THIS UP and get the "Christian Candidate" (Donald Trump), into PRISON!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
Manage

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Reply1d

Doug Hughes Some would say that's an oversimplification...


1
Manage

Reply21h

Doug Hughes I would not in any way want to put myself into a confrontatory position either with the United Snakes or with THEM!


1
Manage


FIRST, I "Ha-ha'ed" Doug Hughes's totally INDEFINITE STATEMENT -- and then I made one of my OWN -- SO indefinite that I am SHOCKED that Doug Hughes must have COMPLAINED and TRUMP-and-PUTIN-STILL-SUPPORTING Facebook kicked me OFF for the ELEVENTH 30-Day Period in two years.


This time -- the FIRST TIME -- WITHOUT the option to APPEAL!!!



DISCOVERED that Doug Hughes and I SHARE two Facebook Friends, both of them also from Atlanta, and whom I have previously researched their FASCISM-SUPPORTING Facebook postings of some time ago:

https://www.facebook.com/kim.turner.92351 -- turnerkim@aol.com

https://www.facebook.com/klimchak -- klimchakmusic@gmail.com


I will ADD them both to my list of 100 Contacts I email all blog postings to -- UNTIL they get Doug Hughes and CIA/"Christian"/Kenan/Putin FACEBOOK to LET ME OUT OF JAIL!!!













.

No comments: