Friday, December 28, 2018

RP: Slumming after Writing the CIA Director of Clandestine Services -- I CHILL with the Chicken, and Prepare to Confront the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/slumming-after-writing-cia-director-of.html



Typical Wilmingtonians unable to face the day -- due to Drug and/or Alcohol Addictions.


top news story in Wilmington, North Carolina, leaves me BREATHLESS:




Criminal charges for ‘Teen Mom’ husband who illegally towed vehicle from downtown Wilmington

David Eason posted the incriminating video to his YouTube account last week.

By Port City Daily staff - December 27, 2018




I could NOT make much sense of this article -- and am not sure why David Easom is called the "Teen Mom Husband", but this image that PCD published at top of its report led me to check out Mr. Easom's two Facebook Pages.


He has 72,889 Followers on this one, ALONE!!!: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003234317530


And his photo reminded me of one used to PROMOTE Donald Trump's Candidacy here in Wilmington:




And look how HOT and HANDSOME David Easom was just a few years ago:



As I have OFTEN SAID"Belief that Jesus is the 'son of god' is the FAST-TRACK to Drug Addiction, and/or Trafficking -- as well as White Supremacy."


WISH Mr. Easom would raise "Jesus" up -- and let us see his GLORIOUS PIT!!!



He would DEFINITELY be hairier than this -- but I wonder if his has also earned HICKEYS!!!


MOST married Christian straight couples in Wilmington have a closet-case Homo as half of them -- and the EVIDENCE of that is EVERYWHERE, not just District Attorney Ben Davidhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html and Mayor Bill Saffo (who likes them YOUNG)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-uecker-murderer-of-tennessee.html


Well, at least Mr. Easom has not taken his tattoos THIS FAR, painted his nails, and bedded a PIG!!!





And for two weeks, I have gotten TONS of marketing emails from the New Orleans/Tennessee Williams Festivalhttp://tennesseewilliams.net/, and then TODAYSandra Beckham was posting TW quotes ALL OVER FACEBOOK, this being the best example:
"A high station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling experiences are survived with grace."

Tennessee Williams


Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor



So, I checked out the Speakers List (not yet complete), for the 2019 Festival, late March, and NEITHER Thomas Elliot Keith NOR Kenneth Holditch -- both of whom ALWAYS speak, every single YEAR -- but NEITHER are listed. Thomas Keith is on the Advisory Board (of course -- he working for Sewanee and my Criminal Kenan Family), and the link from his BOARD position, claims he is a SPEAKER but is BLANK of events!!!: http://tennesseewilliams.net/speaker/keith-thomas-3/ 


I'll research this a little further -- then WRITE some of the MANY Top People at the Festival whom I know WELL.




The Chicken came up on my deck, today (twice)!!!


Last night, I JUMPED half out of my skin, when I stepped out right after full dark for a smoke, and Rob from the front apartment was standing at the top of these stairs, and said HELLO!!! 


I too often had people hiding in waiting to HARM ME outside my rented house in Puerto Vallarta -- and Jonathan Deputy (who NC Rep. Deb Butler admitted to me she DRUG-TRAFFICS with), entered my apartment here nearly a year ago -- and THREATENED MY LIFE, if I did NOT stop blogging about their crimes

I took Mr. Deputy to COURT, because he not only had committed me to the local Mental Hospital on LIES, but had also spread all around that I am a CHILD MOLESTERNEVER knew Tennessee Williams, and that JUST LIKE District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, and Attorney (and Talking Head on Fox News) Daliah Saper, would STEAL copyright to any NEW books I write!!! 


Well, it was THERE that I was connected to TOP North Carolina Prosecutors seeking to BUST the local DRUG MAFIA, in the person of Kimberly Overton Spahos: 






Anyway, Rob and I spoke last night for half an hour, and I learned that he comes down to that spot FREQUENTLY -- day or night -- just to enjoy the peace of the yard that stretches from my apartment. And he LOVES THE CHICKEN!!!

And SO DO all the other residents -- in fact our Chicken is what has us ALL getting along FAMOUSLYnow. So NO, I don't mind Rob's coming down to CHILL OUT on my deck, occasionally.












.

No comments: