Wednesday, December 12, 2018

RP: I SALUTE the Leadership and at Least MUCH of the Congregation of St. James Episcopal Church, Wilmington, North Carolina (and Tennessee Williams's FRIENDS will LOVE THIS -- I hope):

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/i-salute-leadership-and-at-least-much.html



This is the IMAGE referred to in my emailed Letter below.


St. Bullwinkle’s - aka St. Philip’s, Southport, NC - now worships at Oak Island Moose Lodge after the recent hurricanes. 

A really wonderful congregation. Here Boris, Natasha, and Rocky take a selfie with St. Bullwinkle. 

May the ”Moose” be with you
 — at Oak Island Moose Lodge.


Dear Rev. Abrams,

The most important reason I am writing you, is that yesterday, the woman who answered your parish office phone, but whose name I did not catch, spoke with me for 6.5 minutes, restoring my faith that some Christians actually understand the mission of Jesus, whom I honor, but no longer worship. I was raised Roman Catholic (with Swastikas on our dinner plates), wanted to be a Jesuit priest in junior high, but by the end of high school, abandoned that church, and over the years since, I have searched for spiritual meaning many places, including worshiping in All Saints Episcopal in Atlanta in 1983, then studying with the President of Religious Science, International (Science of Mind), and Elisabeth Kubler-Ross in the 1980s, and even was a member of First Presbyterian here in Wilmington for half a year in 2011 (this last a HUGE disaster!!!).

I had called to see if your parish had recorded Presiding Bishop Michael Curry's talk/town hall, and if it would be posted online so I could view it. I would have been there had I known in advance he was coming. I have recently written Bishop Curry, as well as the top Lawyer of the Church Central Offices in NYC, but so far have received no response. There are things my wealthy Kenan relatives centered around Chapel Hill, have done to corrupt your denomination.

First, William Rand Kenan, Sr. as a First Prez Elder was at the center of the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, and then the rich Kenans, en masse, seem to have all converted to Episcopal, and I have documented them giving your denomination at least $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years -- primarily to the Atlanta Diocese and Sewanee, where the SOUTHERN Episcopal Church's symbol of power, the Confederate Mace, is now kept -- but out of sight since 2005.

I will not now detail the difficulties I have suffered -- many caused by agents of Sewanee/University of the South, but they are continuing, and I am GLAD to see you did not attend seminary there. Bottom line is that Sewanee, with help of my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan and the Republican Party (and elements of the CIA and FBI) murdered my former employer Tennessee Williams and then stole his estate (now worth about $2/3 billion), from Harvard University -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn and me would happen on January 11, 1982.

The good news is that I have already checked with Harvard President Faust -- and writer Dotson Rader (the only one besides me alive who could prove this theft easily) -- and neither of them is interested in reversing this. The Episcopal Church is now managing Tenn's copyrights well. Tennessee is too dead to care (and he ADORED rascals), and I have noticed that the author of The Prince of Parthia is buried in your boneyard (right close to Mary Baker Eddy's husband), so y'all Episcopals DO have a thing for American Drama, no??? I'm cool with that.

Besides, before the wealthy Kenans -- influenced also by Russian national and Williams-friend, Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), whose Morgan-Grenfell Bank is now the CORE of Deutsche Bank's International Banking -- the Trump Family's biggest financiers and conduit of Putin's cash to Trump. Well, that sentence got away from me, but Tennessee -- for most of his life -- really DID want to leave his estate to Sewanee in honor of his grandfather Walter Dakin's Divinity Degree being from Sewanee -- the proceeds to be used exclusively to help struggling writers "of an experimental nature".

But I am not at all cool with the criminal character of my near and distant Kenan relatives. My parents set up the Drug Mafias of both Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (and Father Robert J. Kus here in Wilmington, Fr. Bob having recently run off to Honduras) -- as well as many top Republicans and Fox News people. My distant wealthy Kenan relatives centered around Chapel Hill admitted to my face in 1990 that they hate only Jews more than "niggers", and in the last half year, several of their friends have told me they ALL are card-carrying Ku Klux Klan members -- or at least sympathizers -- WHY with Kenan controlled Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, etc., they put Donald Trump into power. NOT just White Supremacy, but for Kenan companies to profit from developing Russia's Oil Reserves.

In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary "Kenan" means "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness", and I returned from a second stint of Political Exile in Mexico (with Colin Powell's people's help), in June 2015, SPECIFICALLY to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family, both near and far. And I'm making great progress. I will, within a day or two, write Bishop Curry a letter that despite its "deadly seriousness", will have him falling on the floor in laughter -- because I figured out how to package the Truth in Humor. Just this morning, I found on Bishop Curry's Facebook page, a GREAT photo of him with others in Oak Island -- right before motoring to St. James -- showing his HIGH SENSE OF HUMOR!!!


So, shock of shocks, I have found the LEADER of a Christian Denomination who actually appears to live life as Jesus directed us to!!! Not that I am "The Judge" -- or anything like that -- but I AM perceptive and possess some discernment -- at least enough to have escaped three serious poisonings, several up-beatings by Drug Mafia in Mexico (including by two sons of El Chapo Guzman -- Rahm Emanuel's partner-in-drugs, who held me hostage for five weeks, one of FIVE times I was held hostage by Drug Mafia also working with the CIA and Hillary Clinton State Department -- and some of them claimed to work directly for the Episcopal Church USA, but they were from the West Coast, principally Oregon. I DO have names, some photos, and photos of their licence plates.

I have also survived D.A. Ben David's getting me falsely convicted of several crimes in 2011 and 12, FORCED HIM (with help of Public Defender Jennifer Harjo), to clear my record, and THREE false commitments to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- most recently in March of 2018 and on lies of Jonathan Deputy -- a top Republican Drug Trafficker that Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler admitted to me to my face she is in business with. I'm not a big fan of EITHER Party!!!

Well, the Episcopal Church is still not as corrupt as my native Roman Catholic Church -- or GOD HELP US, the Presbyterian Church (or Evangelicals). Anyway, I currently work also with top NC State Prosecutors to unmask the top Drug Traffickers in this state. Not just the wealthy Kenans, but nearly every Politician, Judge, and Law Enforcement Official here in Wilmington (and Christian Pastors, too) -- but with some GREAT exceptions, including Harper Peterson and Judges Corpening and R. Russel Davis.

I have even been fantasizing of making a business deal with the Episcopal Church to tithe profits from future writings to Episcopal Charities. Then Sewanee operatives, like Thomas Elliot Keith (who edited my Williams memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tenn's life: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), will NO LONGER block me from speaking at the biggest Williams Festival in New Orleans, http://tennesseewilliams.net/ -- because I know too much about the Episcopal Church killing Tennessee.

As we all have heard, "ALL publicity is eventually GOOD PUBLICITY", and that will apply here too.

So I just wanted to send you my Salutations -- to all who work and worship in your parish. I expect I will stop by your offices soon to say hello -- and I'm 6' 11" tall, so you will not miss me -- LOL!!!

This Letter will be posted on my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, but before you READ any of my blog, it is FULL of irreverence and "off-color" subjects and language. Please understand that when I rail against Christians, I mean "INVERTED Christians".

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan









.

No comments: