Saturday, December 1, 2018

RP: My 2016 Date with Bill Toups, Cousin of George Herbert Walker Bush, Who also Was Descended from Jefferson Davis's Brother and Confederate Gen. Toups -- Who Defended Wilmington and Fort Fisher in the LAST DAYS (but they STILL didn't WIN!!!)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-2016-with-bill-toups-cousin-of.html



Bill Toups in a tux -- and Bill told me he is the precise EIGHTH cousin of George Herbert Walker Bush.


I am somewhere between 6th to 8th cousin of Thomas Stephen Kenan III, and THIS BLOG is what has kept me from any longer having to HIDE from the Christian Kenan Family that has been trying to kill or otherwise silence me -- I'm TOO WELL KNOWN, now!!!





Tom Kenan -- followed by his former long-time boyfriend, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, ANOTHER White Supremacist Christian, now in Music Ministry at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wilmington:



I dated Robbie in 1985, when he lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments (now a HOT-BED of Drug Trafficking and Crack-Whoring) -- and while the movie Blue Velvet was being filmed there:




This morning, I learned from Bill's Facebook page that he has MOVED to Baton Rouge (his town of birth), from where my buddy, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' also now works. His Facebook is FULL of family-type photos -- he had three children before he came out gay, and ended up divorced and RUNNING from the Political Bushes for his life, when he found ME, and traveled from Durham, NC, where he was then living, and right afterward, changed his appearance radically and hid in Texas for a while.

This morning, I explored his page further than ever before, and for the first time saw that we have THREE mutual Facebook friends, likely how he came across my blog and then contacted me to have sex and stay up all night discussing the White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking of the Kenan and Bush Families together for decades.

Now, I have nearly never commented on two of our three mutual friends' pages: Atlanta Journal/Constitution cartoonist Mike Luckovich or Duncan Teague, Pastor of a Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Atlanta described as: 

Mission:

Abundant LUUv is "a West End Unitarian Universalist congregation in Atlanta, centered in the African American religious tradition, where we welcome your authentic self to join us in community-centered work."





FAR more likely, is that he saw my comments and blog links on Jimmy Robertson's (seen here on left with his "Daddy", Larry Mock), page: https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.robertson





I just searched Jimmy's ENTIRE extensive photo collection, finding LOTS of photos of his competing internationally as a JUGGLER, but NONE showing his nekkid chest. Above is the closest to that I could find, it from 2008.

You see, before Jimmy partnered with Larry Mock in 2004, in the early aughts and on another internet platform, Jimmy used to CHASE ME FOR SEXbragging about his huge endowment, but we never connected, and he found me on Facebook and connected while I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta with Colin Powell's people's help.

But back to Bill Toups -- we were BOTH A MESS when we met, first for dinner at:





This is actually Andre Tyler Breton, my LAST BAD CHOICE for a roommate at Gold Walker's 205 South 4th Street apartment: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/andre-tyler-bretons-addrall-prescribing.html.

Tyler had been diagnosed with BOTH Bipolar Illness and ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder), and his doctor had him on ADDERALL for the latter, which pushed him into EXTREME MANIA so bad that in the end (exactly one year ago), while I was moving from Gold Walker's 4th Street apartment to my current one, he somehow not only thought he had a RIGHT to remain in my old apartment, although he'd paid me no rent past "moving day", but he HALLUCINATED little men who were running around the roofs of both Oliver Carter III's and "Psychologist Ben's" houses, which were adjacent.

He had the SENSE to try to commit himself to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, but got SPOOKED while in the intake interview, and FLED -- and had NOT said anything yet they could INVOLUNTARILY commit him on.

And he had somehow convinced Jonathan Deputy (who then ONLY managed the new apartment I had moved into, but butted into other business), that Gold had to use the expensive and time-consuming remedy of EVICTION to get him out. When they got to the HEARING, the Magistrate explained he had NO RIGHT to be there, and to have him ousted for TRESPASSING.

Well, at that, he vamoosed on his own, and Jon Deputy got Gold to BILL ME for HIS mistake of getting her to try eviction!!! I did NOT pay.

Additionally, it turned out that Jon Deputy was TOTALLY TIGHT with Tyler's on-and-off employers at DDT OUTLET in Hampstead, NC:





Well, THEY were huge Drug Traffickers, and THEN Tyler wrote asking me to REMOVE everything I'd blogged about him because it was PREVENTING him from renewing his Boat Pilot Licence which allowed him to take rather large craft BEYOND the International Boundary -- which is EXACTLY how my own employer for a couple of months in spring 2011, Rusty Hooks, Jr., of Arbor Authority Tree Servicehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/rusty-hooks-a4b4a8b/, said that MOST HARD DRUGS are brought in -- in smaller boats that load from mother-ships in International waters.

I told him NO, that it was all truthful -- although I WOULD REMOVE IT if I had PROOF of his being off ADDERALL and similar drugs. 


And back to Bill Toups, AGAIN!!!: He and I stayed in the motel behind:






And the SEX was not the very best -- I'm the older, we both about as fat, but Bill not only had bad eczema on his legs, but slept under a C-PAP mask -- NOT SO GOOD for snuggling/romance!!! 


And THERE we discussed all the TRAITOROUS CRIMES of the Kenan and Bush Families TOGETHER!!!


>>> OTHER THINGS:


1. I woke up this morning DEPRESSED AS HELL and not wanting to get out of bed. I sensed I might have DESTROYED THINGS between me and my mostly-in-denial immediate family, and that I am likely to be DIS-INVITED to Christmas Festivities with my mother and both sisters, Jane and Julie.

Julie was DIVORCED early this year, but no one told me until about a week ago, and I would especially love to see her to see how she's doing.

And there are some things I just have to GIVE UP COMPLETELY, like that my mother will EVER acknowledge the extent and depth of her crimes. She won't admit that in terms of her TREASONS -- or her attempts to have me MURDERED. So I'll just have to shut up about anything REAL with Mom.

But I'm still sorting this out in my head and heart, and will address it soon. Here is what happened -- in the bottom half, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/clearing-air-with-my-siblings-feels-so.html.

2. I wanted to VOMIT over all the BULLSHIT being broadcast on TV about President GHW Bush, but then turned to Facebook and the internet and found that Americans DON'T BUY CHRISTIAN CIA AGENT (who claims to be Muslim), MSNBC's Ali Velshi's LIES!!!





Ali Velshi is a TRAITOR TO THE USA AND TO MUHAMMAD!!!


But nearly everything on FACEBOOK is RIDICULING President GHW BUSH -- and TEASING DEAD-HIM especially over his LOVE of chasing YOUNG BOYS!!!




PEDOPHILES IN BUSH 1 WHITE HOUSE, MALE PROSTITUTE IN BUSH 2's













TODAY, with Enrique Pena Nieto OUT OF POWER in Mexico, the ONLY PRESIDENTIAL STOOGE OF MY KENAN FAMILY in a Presidency, is Donald Trump!!!





And only a HOMOSEXUAL is expected to ever visit him after he leaves office.









.

No comments: