Sunday, December 16, 2018

RP: "Trump" and Kenan HAVE AT IT on SNL / "Bishop Moose" Revealed / YOU Can Buy Frank Sinatra's "Woody" -- the Bidding is TOO RICH for ME!!! / I SURE HOPE Amanda Mason Has a Great Sense of HUMOR!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/trump-and-kenan-have-at-it-on-snl.html



Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church Michael Curry -- I discovered this morning -- ALSO posted this photo of Bishop Moose on his Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/PBMBCurry/photos/pcb.1962270990555257/1962270830555273/?type=3&theater


Before beginning, there are a few things to catch up on:


1. I STILL am thinking about what to write Presiding Bishop Curry and Thomas S. Kenan III (separate projects), but have BEGUN fantasizing about using Lawyer Bruce Mason to work with me to get a "settlement" from the Episcopal Church from Tennessee Williams's $2/3 Billion Estate. They STOLE IT from Harvard, nobody cares anymore, but they OWE ME for all the HELL I HAVE PAID -- primarily via their agent Thomas Elliot Keith.



Me, Thomas Keith, and Mr. Keith's Colombian DRUG-MAFIA boyfriend Arturo Noguera -- Arturo's family living in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain, GA -- and run the Drug Mafia there. Photo taken at the Bishop's Reception that followed Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone Dedication in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine, fall 2009.

2. I saw Rob McKinney from apartment one here this morning -- for the first time in a MONTH. I didn't at first even recognize him, and thought it must be a handsome friend of his. Turns out, Rob has lost some weight, gotten his hair cut, has been working a JOB -- and has his WATER turned back on, after it being off for more than two months.

Yes, he's still associated with the "greenery business", and said he could cut me some special deals (only for those who dwell in this building)HELL, Rob might now actually be able to DATE REAL GIRLS (rather than CRACK WHORES that he and Aaron Gallimore used to share)!!!




3. I have had SEVERAL opportunities for sex with hot guys during the last month. The guy named Richard, a former Naval Officer, whom I met a week or so ago in a store -- and whom I got into a BIG ROW with my mother over -- turned out to be MARRIED, and I do NOT knowingly have sex with anyone who is not OUT -- or at least un-married.

Three weeks ago, the nicest, 6' 4" black guy -- one of two clerks working an Exxon C-store -- ran up and HUGGED ME, when he heard I was a Kenan, although I had just said I do NOT have any of my relatives' MEGA MONEY, and am their Political Adversary. He only heard what he WANTED TO, and since he gave me his phone number to call and "get jiggy", I learned he only wanted a SUGAR DADDY, so NO!!!

Then at 8:00 AM, yesterday, after discussing sex with a white guy, 59 but looking 70, after he hollered from the Walking Trail by my property, wanting to talk (he claimed we had talked before), we stood in the spitting rain for twenty minutes, he SUPER FRIENDLY, claiming he had been homeless, but two weeks before had moved into a house on a street as fancy as Country Club Drive (four letters -- or that's what it sounded like) -- with his GIRL FRIEND (and several others), and SHE actually loved HER girlfriend more than she loved him -- but for some reason allowed him to MAKE LOVE TO HER.

He, too, had heard the 75 or so gun shots coming from downtown an hour before. And while he was NOT particularly handsome, he just kept shaking my hand and being friendly, so I offered for him to come in for some RELEASE -- and he begged off, but simultaneously grabbed at his wanker, and through his jeans I saw he was LONG, THICK, and HARD. 

4.








And reading the Fox News piece on the CAR, I learned that Frank had a THING for Chrysler-badged vehicles -- NO WONDER my friend Danny Sinatra drove a black Chrysler 300 when I knew him in Wilmington 2011 and 12!!!


Danny Sinatra (who wanted to have sex with me, but could NOT -- because of his vows to his wife Phoebe Dollar)BEFORE the Adderall/Meth destroyed his face further. 



I don't KNOW if he inherited his Great-Uncle's legendary size (I didn't inherit MY father's -- Dad's nickname at New Hanover High was "Middle Leg", and he shared it with guys and gals, alike), but as I told Mom two days ago, "Better that Danny Sinatra has been in California Prison for three-plus years now. He could have suffered Ryan Lee Burris's fate!!!"

5. For WHAT IT'S WORTH (this morning's list of recent ones):




TOP DEFINITION
Plural form of fellatrix.

Women who suck cock are fellatrices.
I'd like to thank fellatrices everywhere for making the world a better place.



6. This is now OLD HAT -- the opening clip of Saturday Night Live from last night playing ALL OVER the internet and TV NEWS SHOWS this morning: 





Oh LOOK!!! And there is John Goodman who had so much FUN playing Kenan-Family-Employee/Trump's FIRST Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson (and Diane Lane played my great-grandmother, young, in my 4th Kenan Cousin Allan Gurganus's Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All):





Are you BEGINNING to understand WHY all of Hollywood seems like FAMILY TO ME??? Here is where I first met several top people, including Meryl Streep, at a birthday party in 1981:


7.


Amanda Mason in 2010 looks MORE FUN than today (as seen here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/lawyer-bruce-mason-after-one-too-many.html).


And I think that Amanda MUST have a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR -- after all, she married BRUCE MASON, no???



Bruce Mason youngish and SMALL!!!


The Masons should HIRE ME to do Internet Sleuthing for their Law Practice -- wouldn't YOU agree???




William Gray Smith (called "Gray"), is now the THIRD LAWYER in The Masons' Practice -- and he has Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies.




CLEARLY, I would have to PROMISE to keep my hands off not just "Gray" -- but Bruce Mason as well (due to respect for other people's vows).




We do NOT need to have a BRUSH FIRE AT CHRISTMAS!!!





.

No comments: