Friday, January 24, 2020

RP: ALWAYS LAUGH at People Who Have BIBLE Tattoos (or tattoos of the Cross, Jesus, Donald Trump, Mary Magdalene, etcetera) -- even if They Are HOTTIES!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/always-laugh-at-people-who-have-bible.html






Wilmington, North Carolina's own DAVID EASOM!!!



David Easomone year later (2018):




Is there ANY GROUP IN HISTORY as IGNORANT as CHRISTIANS???



The Original 1967 Edition is available online and is SEARCHABLEhttps://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi/page/n3/mode/2up


>>> Well, the Democrats are wrapping up -- so a bit of HISTORY:



January 24, 2020

Dear Jane, Mike, Julie, and Connor,

Once again, thanks for the extra loot associated with the holidays. The clothes I ordered finally arrived today and the jeans fit me so well I look LESS FAT, and are especially comfortable since they have some STRETCH to them, making it easier to get in and out of my car – particularly in humid, hot weather when cotton sticks to the skin (we’ve been in the upper 70s in Wilmington several days this January).

Actually, I had intended to write all of you yesterday – even before the clothes arrived – because I doubt any of you caught this during the Impeachment Trial, but Gail, Connor, Max, and Taylor’s ancestor James Iredell was mentioned in arguments Wednesday by the Democrats:

As a reminder, my Letter to Gail’s brother, retired Navy Commander Jim Godley (and his Trump-worshipping new wife, Darlene), got NO response from Jim or Darlene – and at the time, Mike got very upset about it – for reasons I don’t remember – but I think Mike has LONG FEARED that I would directly contact Gail’s parents, and EVERYBODY’S EMPLOYERS.

I have not, although I could. I just hope that Connor in Denver is smoking some legal pot – and of course Psychedelic Mushrooms have been decriminalized there now too. I only felt comfortable doing them when I accompanied a Shaman to the cow paddies 50 miles south of Puerto Vallarta in 2010, twice, and picked them FRESH from decomposing cow patties. 

They are SO MUCH BETTER (a cleaner, non-disabling high), than the LSD I did in college, although today, I have no desire to do any psychedelics. I learned from it -- and that was enough.

Any of you who have followed my blog know that I have recently written Thomas S. Kenan III and the Head of Sewanee/University of the South in the hope of getting some employment or a gift of funds – but they don’t reply. They know I can prove they are part of the Christian/NAZI/Ku Klux Klan plot that put Trump into power and plan to COMPLETELY destroy our Democracy – which James Iredell was so instrumental in first setting up!!!

But again, it would be fine with me if the Pied Piper led all of the Christians to a drowning death – HA!!! But that said, there are many Christians – including Catholics – who are not horses’ asses. That includes Rev. Chris Drennen, O.S.A., who has NOT yet responded to my emailed Letter of two days ago, but he might need to wait until the weekend when he’s not actively teaching classes – he replied to me the last time I wrote him, a year ago. I’ll let you know.




Yesterday, running into Cindy Beatty and discovering she has given up ALL DRUGS, has a REAL boyfriend now, and seems quite healthy, thrilled me, but so far, she has not replied to my voicemail of mid-morning today. She and her then boyfriend Christopher Wright Rogers, whose Sneeden family FIRST owned Figure 8, Shell, and Wrightsville Beach Islands – but sold them many generations ago before anyone imagined their value for “Beach Vacations” like we have today. Chris really RESENTED THAT.

And while I’m at it, our ancestor Murphy Kenan lost his big toe fighting for the South in the Civil War, but as the assistant to a physician in Burgaw, NC, he made little money, but before that saved for a few years and then bought a slave pair, which he immediately FREED!!! The original volume of The Kenan Family from 1967 MAKES FUN OF HIM for this.

Also, it is funny because Gail’s Mom is descended from NC Colonial Governor Gabriel Johnston(e), which gives Gail and her children “the blood of Charlemagne”, which the wealthy Kenans claimed THEY have by marriage to Elizabeth Johnston(e) – but in the 1999 update, genealogist Marie D. DeLamar PROVED that was a DIFFERENT Elizabeth Johnston than Gabriel's daughter – and we are descended from the BROTHER, William, of Thomas who married that gal, anyway, so NEVER had a connection – but we ARE (at my generation), 1/16 Cherokee.

Perhaps none of you care about History, but the Democrats are giving their last arguments (that I know too much about anyway) -- so I thought I’d send y’all a HISTORY LESSON (if you missed it when I sent all of this before).

I have little energy or hope in trying to get the lawsuit against Time-Warner/SPECTRUM re-opened for a FAIR Monetary Award. If you’ve followed me you know that not only top Criminal Defense Attorney Bruce A. Mason, but our second cousin Lawyer and Drug Court Judge Robert C. “Bobby” Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw’s Admin told me that I will NEVER be able to hire an attorney to rep me (short of Charlotte, but I’d probably have to go to Asheville) – Bruce said because the wealthy Kenans had COMMANDED IT -- and they control ALL Republicans and most Democrats in NC; Bobby’s Admin said because I had PISSED OFF Lawyer David A. Nash by blogging about all his Drug Trafficking in his Costello’s Gay Piano Bar in 2011.

David Nash is a partner in Hard Drugs with District Attorney Benjamin R. David – they both high in First Presbyterian, which Mr. Nash’s office is next-door to, separated by Col. Fred Smith’s ashes, which I sometimes slept under on a sheet of cardboard while homeless in First Prez’s Columbarium, back in the day. A.F. Col. Fred Smith had taught at THREE War Colleges whose yearbooks I sold ad space in 1990 – 2010, working for Patrick Stansbury/Pentagon Publishing, Inc.

Two lawyers turned me down (because of Politics), a couple of years ago, so perhaps it is different NOW – but D.A. Ben David promised me THREE TIMES and in person that he would get VOIDED the false conviction for LIBEL that he with Fox News and Wells Fargo got in Chicago in 2013 – stealing copyright to my memoir that top producers were looking at to buy movie rights – and Ben David STILL has not done that. He’s not just a GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIAN, Ben David is a PRESBYTERIAN ELDER!!!

And First Presbyterian is the ONLY CHURCH that ALWAYS BLOCKS my emails – LOL!!! It’s COMPLETELY endowed by the wealthy Kenans who led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection/Coup d’Etat from there.


Well, the other thing you should know from History, is that in the Bible Dictionary our Kenan name means either “The Sadness” (depression), or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness”.

I figure “Godley” just means “Godly” – but I’m in no position to judge which of Gail’s relatives are ACTUALLY godly – but I DID make reference to that when I was honored to be Mike’s Best Man at their Wedding, and had to give a speech!!!

It’s been a WILD WEEK of both living and writing, so this is all I expect to write today.

Love,
Scott











.

No comments: