Friday, January 10, 2020

RP: Continuing My "Interesting Toilets" Theme!!! / I Can Now Buy SEMILLIA (for spring)!!! / Steven Showed Back Up BRAGGING about the "Synthetic Marijuana" That Had Made Him TOTALLY STUPID!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/continuing-my-interesting-toilets-theme.html



Some old Toilet Wallpaper someone posted on Facebook today.



 . . . or TOO HIGH!!!



That time "Toro", whose CRACK HOUSE on Calle Costa Rica in Puerto Vallarta I was held hostage in for five weeks in 2010 by two sons of El Chapo Guzman (and forced at knife-point to sexually service all the neighborhood CRACK dealers), got high smoking METH and cleaned my toilet nakedly in 2014!!!


But at least Toro -- a GROWER not a show-er -- had a MUCH BIGGER DORK on Meth than on CRACK (he'd switched because Meth was half as expensive as Crack)while I was back in Wilmington, NC for 2011 into 2012)!!!




And TODAY, the "Search Keywords" that led people to this blog returned to NORMAL!!!:






Yes, Steven approached my car when I parked to run into the Food Lion near my apartment this morning -- and was SO EXCITED to brag about how COMATOSE he had become in my place nearly a week ago. No DOUBT he was also excited because his supplier on the west side of 11th Street between Queen and Castle Streets had SHUT DOWN until January 7 -- and must be operating again!!!

I sent all this ACTIONABLE INFO with word that I would support D.A. Benjamin R. David in PROSECUTING them by testifying in Court under Oath -- but Ben David PROTECTS most Drug Trafficking, as the recently retired top Federal Drug Trafficking Investigator I met in Costco yesterday had already known (who also knows that too many Wilmington Christian Churches and my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill are in charge of -- as well as of White Supremacy). 








Readers know that when I lived in Colima, Colima, Mexico in 2010, I discovered this sculpture displayed very prominently in the Town Square, "Semillia" meaning "Seed" in Spanish -- and the belief of the 85% Roman Catholics there that the city was begun with GOD'S CUM SPLAT!!!


So NO fancy-pants USA Catholics can CRITICIZE THIS!!!


But TODAY, I am realizing that my family sent me enough money, that I can buy some flower, vegetable, and herb SEEDS to plant my deck garden this year!!!

Christian Radio Guest"I Hope God Exposes How Michelle Obama is Really a Man"

BY BETH STONEBURNER

Image may contain: 1 person
Comments

  • Vicki Scott Some people are so mean and dumb there is no help for them
    1


    • Scott Kenan USUALLY, they're "Christians"!!!
      1


Comments


  • Leigh Sutton I love her!

    • Scott Kenan Well, if you can break her and her husband up -- I will DEFINITELY DO (or marry) -- even if he doesn't keep his wealth -- Prince Harry!!!
      Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

My Kenan Family is behind support of Silent Sam!!!:
"For years, the pro-Confederate group that the UNC System dealt $2.6 million has been violating federal tax laws, operating a political action committee in violation of its tax-exempt status, and facilitating political donations through illegal means, according to numerous individual first-hand accountsa slew of internal communications provided to The Daily Tar Heel and multiple expert legal opinions."

Image may contain: text
Logical Atheism
10 hrs
Comments


  • Vicki Scott Fairy tales


    • Scott Kenan But people who think the Bible is the "Word of God" believe this crap. It leads to killing EVERYONE!!!


    • Vicki Scott Scott Kenan everyone?? A bit of a stretch

    • Scott Kenan "Kill the curious" includes MOST people I know, and Kill any woman who tried to get married and is NOT a virgin would kill most women -- and then you have to kill all the killers too!!! This crap is the OPPOSITE of any "god"!!!


Comments










Is this a BAPTISM -- or a DROWNING???


Only YOU can DECIDE!!!







.

No comments: