Tuesday, January 7, 2020

RP: "The Decade of Shitty White People"??? / PERSPECTIVE on the REAL Situation of My Relative Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-decade-of-shitty-white-people.html







Scott Kenan Well, the MAIN Methodist Church will AFFIRM the Equal Christian Rights of LGBTQ+ people: "will include a new denomination that will split off from the UMC to follow the anti-LGBTQ+ Traditional Plan that disallows same-sex marriages and LGBTQ+ clergy, while the existing UMC would become an LGBTQ+-affirming denomination permitting LGBTQ+ clergy and same-sex marriages." 

https://www.dailykos.com/.../-United-Methodist-Church...
United Methodist Church proposes split into at least two denominations over LGBTQ+ issues
United Methodist Church proposes split into at least two denominations over…
United Methodist Church proposes split into at least two denominations over LGBTQ+ issues



This will be a HUGE HELP to my Democratic North Carolina State Representative, Deb Butler, who claims to be METHODIST -- although her legal wife, Anni Parra, died of a Drug Overdose on December 28, 2018. Deb, who has admitted to me her Hard-Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy -- the two of them committed me to the NUT-HOUSE in January 2018, because I kept BLOGGING about their crimes. Was it KARMA???






>>> FIRST A CATCH-UP ON MY PERSONAL SITUATION:


1. I saw my Cardiologist today, and he was THRILLED by the results of my having gotten the two stents and a Pacemaker, back in July -- and then had a three-day stay in the hospital this fall to get on Sotalol, a drug that CAN require IMMEDIATE RESUSCITATION in a FEW people, but I tolerate it well.

Dr. Praful Patel said that he is prepared to APPROVE my going OFF my blood-thinners for 48 hours, when they are ready to Colonoscopy me again -- to get rid of the "flat polyp" that they found January, a year ago!!! 


2. I called my "Butt Doctor's" nurse, Pat, and she APPROVED that I do NOT need to shower after every "movement" anymore -- because I can now WIPE my behonkus with toilet paper entirely CLEAN, with NO BLOOD showing. I have STOPPED wearing Adult Diapers and will keep up the gauze-pads stuffed into my CRACK -- for a couple of more days -- to be sure.

And MOST BLESSEDLY, I now feel NO PAIN -- not even when sitting on a HARD STOOL!!!



This kind.



3. Two days ago, Richard, who lives across the street and probably knows MORE about the Crimes of my Kenan Family in Wilmington and North Carolina than even I do, said that since Robert James McKinney's TOTALED CAR has sat on this property for 30 days, now, I should contact Landlady Gold Walker and tell her the Law allows a property owner to SELL a disabled car that sits unmoved for a month. ONLY the front driver's side is smashed in against the front wheel -- more expensive to FIX than the car would then be worth -- but SURELY Gold could sell it for a couple of grand. It's LOADED with good parts!!!

4. I asked my upstairs neighbor Allie Ryan if SHE has seen Rob -- I have NOT in a month. She said the lights in his apartment had CHANGED last night, so she knocked on his door (and a couple of other times too), but no one has answered.


Rob was my POT SUPPLIER -- and I am now OUTand not wanting to find another sourceIllegal Herb can be QUITE PROBLEMATIC -- no???

My RECENT sampling of "Synthetic Marijuana" is one I WILL NOT REPEAT!!!




5. WHO KNEW that local Lesbionic County Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman -- a Democrat who ALSO voted with the Republicans on New Hanover County Commission to try to SELL OUR WELL-RUN, FINANCIALLY-SOUND HOSPITAL (for SOMEONE's profit -- NOT the taxpayers' who own it) -- apparently had a STRATEGY when she also sided with the Republicans and CUT OFF County funds to our WAVE TRANSPORTATION City Bus System.

Today, I saw a video of Julia, Mayor Saffo, and several others saying they will likely DISMISS the ENTIRE BOARD of Wave Transportation and find a way with NEW LEADERSHIP, to use current funding to EXPAND Wave Transportation -- and make it more PRACTICAL.



Julia Olson-Boseman (back, right), with her gorgeous wife and son.


My OWN "having fun" with Wave Transportation -- at the EXPENSE of now DISGRACED (twice)former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby -- a "Roman Cat-Licker":




My posting from 2011 begins like this:



"It's remarkable how today's surgeons (and stylists) can make the tissues around a sphincter muscle look like a North Carolina State Senator!!!

LOVE the eyelid waves, echoed in the hair. Reminds me of our "Wave Transportation" that Sen. Goolsby likely never rides . . . "




>>> WHOOPS!!! I just found a NEWS REPORT on Facebook of this -- and NO ONE looks HAPPY in the photos here:

6.
Maybe this will SCARE THEM BACK to Wilmington, North Carolinano??? We now have a Democratic Governor and re-vitalized Democrats in the Legislature!!!
The GOP is screwing up a whole industry here in Georgia.



>>> THE TRUTH ABOUT THOMAS S. KENAN III:



Tom holding a cocktail while inspecting a Kenan project in S.E. Asia twenty or so years ago, by this Charity





Click image to read.


"Kenan Foundation Asia believes in a world where everyone has the right to build a better life for themselves, their family, and their community. Every day, we are working in Thailand and the region to inspire students, develop skilled people, and grow strong leaders by empowering them with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future."




I'm ALSO partial to THIS Kenan Charity:






Thomas S. Kenan III with his stepmotherBetty (Price) Kenan in center -- and an Episcopalian Sycophant -- more recently.


When I met the recently retired Exxon-Mobil Exec in a Carl's Jr. in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in January 2015, and he TOLD ME which Kenans with our lifelong employee Rex Tillerson, Exxon's POLITICAL ARM, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department put Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto into power -- and Enrique quickly CHANGED THEIR CONSTITUTION so that Kenans/Exxon-Mobil could AGAIN get Mexican Oil, he LAUGHED AT ME when I asked him about Tom Kenan.


He told me that Tom -- a lifelong, high-functioning alcoholic -- is kept in a "GOLDEN PRISON OF PHILANTHROPY" -- because he can't be TRUSTED to have much to do with the Kenan Companies.


MY point in writing to Tom is that the OWNERS OF THE STOCK are RESPONSIBLE for the BEHAVIOR OF CORPORATION LEADERSHIP -- so I do NOT let Tom Kenan or others like him OFF THE HOOK!!!










.

No comments: