Tuesday, January 7, 2020

RP: Kenan-Controlled Exxon-Mobil Operates Where the FIRST Iranian Attack Occurred -- DELIBERATE or COINCIDENTAL??? / WHO (besides CNN), Reported That a Facebook EXEC, TODAY, Admitted that Facebook (a Christian CIA/Vladimir Putin Company), Put TRUMP into POWER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/kenan-controlled-exxon-mobil-operates.html



The Al Asad air base is right under "ExxonMobil".









I'm too busy -- trying to KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS -- but TODAY, AGAIN -- and again in mid-afternoon -- my email was hit by HUNDREDS OF SPAM EMAILS, just like I reported yesterday -- 3/4 the way down here:



What is PARTICULARITY DISTURBING is that -- and it has been MONTHS since either of them have shown up in "Search Keywords" -- but TWO of my Middle Eastern-born friends in North Carolina showed up, and I HOPE those were all FRIENDLY SEARCHES!!!



Iranian-born Melody Moezzi (currently teaching at UNC Wilmington -- and ON my List of 100 Political Contacts -- so she will READ THIS)https://uncw.edu/writers/faculty/moezzi.html


Melody's Office is in Kenan Hall.




Aziz Ahmadieh -- seen here with his wife Vahdat -- the two of them befriending me, and we spent nearly an hour together -- when I visited Kenan Institute for Ethics in 2015.




The Ahmadiehs are MAJOR Duke Donors -- and have their Offices WITHIN the Kenan Institute for EthicsThey HAD NEVER met any Kenans and had NO IDEA where the Kenan money CAME FROM -- just like those RUNNING KIE told me. They TOO had no idea where the Kenan Family got SO MUCH MONEY (but, AT LEAST, two of them told me they had SEEN a Kenan one or twice).


I do NOT have the email address of either of the Ahmadiehs.





And now, back to KEEPING UP WITH THE NEWS!!!






Wilmington, North Carolina native Lara Yunaska Trump.



.

No comments: