Monday, January 6, 2020

RP: My Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III Got Him to FORCE John Bolton to AGREE to Testify Against Kenan-Family-Puppet Donald Trump -- and THEN, This Afternoon, I Had a HUGE CYBER-ATTACK on My Email -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/my-letter-to-thomas-s-kenan-iii-got-him.html



I don't much care for John Bolton or his Politics, but he IS KNOWN to SPEAK HIS MIND!!!


>>> ADDED @ 6:40 PM: I just called Kenan Management, Inc., in Chapel Hill and a woman -- who CONFIRMED that Tom is working from the office this week, but had gone home for the day -- took my whole message, then had me leave it AGAIN in Tom Kenan's voicemail -- so I did NOT bother leaving it also for his Deputy, Steve Armstrong -- so I SHOULD hear from Tom or Steve soon with a CONFIRMATION or DENIAL!!!

* * *

Here is the Letter that Thomas S. Kenan III is certain to have read -- anytime after I emailed it to him January 1, 2020 -- or first thing today, when the PHYSICAL copy was dropped on his desk:





I have not heard from Tom Kenan -- or his Deputy at Kenan Management, Inc., Steve Armstrong -- but I will call shortly and have to leave messages on their voicemails asking for CONFIRMATION of this.


I will KEEP INFORMED my Blog Audience of the RESULTS!!!


Even if Tom Kenan had NOTHING to do with this, I bet my emailing this Letter to TONS in the Press, Law Enforcement, and Political Leaderscontributed to its happening.

Readers can ALL SEE my entire Current List of Email Contacts that get every Blog-Posting emailed to them -- I just published it LAST NIGHT!!!





Something from NC Democratic State Senator Harper Peterson -- PROBABLY the BEST Politician in the Lower Cape Fear!!!:
Harper Peterson - NC Senate District 9 sent me TWO emails today alerting me to this important meeting -- and I hope EVERYONE ATTENDS!!! 

On my own, I sent a Letter to my distant cousin Tom Kenan, who with his close relatives controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, the ENTIRE Republican Party and "Clinton Democrats" -- and runs hard-drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and put Donald Trump into power to DESTROY Democracy and develop Putin's Oil Reserves

It sits on his desk this morning!!! 

We MUST heal this city, state, and country (or PERISH)!!!:

Image may contain: text
Harper Peterson
Please mark your calendars for January 21st.
Please attend and encourage others.
This is the most important decision our county will make in our lifetime!
Your voice counts. Please share.



AlcoholicCloset-Case GayDemocratic Mayor of Wilmington Vassilios Avgerinos Saffo -- who goes by "Bill Saffo".


I must NOW thank Benjamin SchachtmanExecutive Editor of the Port City Daily, for FREQUENTLY PUBLISHING that "Bill" Saffo has ALWAYS ADMITTED that his FIRST Political Hero -- whom he WORKED TO GET ELECTED -- was the MOST-HATED US SENATOR in HISTORY (possibly excepting Republicans Joseph McCarthy and Mitch McConnell)Jesse Helms!!!:







And READERS KNOWmy fatherWilliam Scott KenanALWAYS CLAIMED that he had done the MOST to get Helms elected!!!
Good GRIEF!!! FIRE all of City Council who APPROVED THIS!!! 

And see below in comments how when I confronted Mayor Bill Saffo over his ordering the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 -- because he knew my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, GA SUPPLIES most of Wilmington's Democratic Politicans and ALL of the Republicans -- and TOO MANY of Wilmington's "Christian" Churches with HARD DRUGS

ALSO confronted Saffo on his having a TRUCK try to KILL ME on February 13, 2017. Anyway Saffo REFUSED TO ANSWER -- and then FLED right through this construction project to get away from MY QUESTIONS!!! 

REMEMBER: Bill Saffo has ADMITTED MANY TIMES that his FIRST Political Hero that he WORKED TO ELECT was Republican Sen. Jesse Helms -- the most HATED US Senator (perhaps after Sen. Joseph McCarthy and Sen. Mitch McConnell).

>>> THAT CYBER-ATTACK OF MY EMAIL OCCURRED FROM 1:42 PM - 2:17 PM TODAY -- and here is a SMALL SAMPLE of the HUNDREDS of SPAM EMAILS I received then:




These ALL came from THIS ADDRESS -- which Google CLAIMS DOES NOT EXIST -- HA!!!







.

No comments: